Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tall Tales

LovelyLinda

Hi guys,

aww, honestly I'm a bit self-conscious about posting this since there might be a lot of mistakes in it.

I hope you don't mind o.0

It's also my first try at writing a Supernatural, or rather a Jared and Jensen fic, so please be kind... :cry:

Deafening cheering received the two guys when they loosely sat down on the two comfy chairs in the middle of the huge stage.

They were more than half an hour late, but the crowd didn’t seem to mind at all.

“Ahh, good to see you! We’re glad to be here,”

Jared spoke into the microphone, illuminating the whole room with one of his smiles.

“Although we were having a few little difficulties to get here,”

Jensen added with a smirk .

The taller guy smiled and twiddled his thumbs, giving him a knowing sideglance.

“A few small ones, and a few bigger ones,”

Jensen continued and the crowd was getting more and more curious to know what happened to them and why they were that late.

“One of the problems is sitting right beside me,”

he announced, his lips curving to a even bigger smirk, and punched Jared lightly into his side,

“Our beloved Jared’s a little under the weather, so please be kind with him.

Actually he wanted to tell the whole story, he even put his sexy raspy voice on, but I guess it’ll be better if I…”

“No, it’s okay, Jen, I’m not that bad,”

Jared cut him off, also laughing and muffled a cough into his fist before he made an attempt at explaining the whole situation,

“Typical Jensen, my misery is his gain. The thing is, he’s right, sadly.

When I woke up this morning my voice was all screwed up, but I guess it’s okay now.”

Jensen waggled his eyebrows and mouthed a word to Jared who immediately started laughing.

“Okay, okay, they’ve been waiting way too long, I should begin,” he secured and looked expectantly at the audience.

“Uncle Jared is going to begin to tell the story about Jared and Jensen and the airplane,” Jensen mocked and set them both laughing again.

“Come on, go ahead, Jared”

And so he did.

“It was one of those mornings you don’t really want to wake up.

My head was pounding and I honestly felt like crap, and then I heard this ringing.

At first I didn’t even react and just rolled onto my other side,

but oh horror, it rang again.

Stupid little door bell.

So eventually I made my way to the door and opened it.

I didn’t believe my eyes, even though I was still sleepy.

Jensen stepped in and told me something about having a convention tonight and I should get dressed,”

he paused and cleared his throat, smiling to himself.

Jensen nodded absently and continued,

“You should have seen him, he was really off.

Sleepy and confused – like reeeeally confused.

I stepped in and he was like ,

Jensen? What the hell are you doing here?” “

“Yeah, it was way too early. I mean, it’s freaking weekend,

and usually I sleep until noon or even la…heh…later…Heh’ktchhh”,

Jared bent forwards, barely stifling a sudden sneeze into his fist.

He blinked a few times and grinned sheepishly.

“Ahhh, look at you, you sneezed all over yourself,” Jensen laughed and a few girls from the audience blessed him.

“I didn’t,” was Jared’s response, sounding a little stuffy but not worse than before.

...To be continued? *runs away and hides*

Oh, please!!!!! Don't run away and hide! Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Come back so you can continue this story because it's great and funny! And I really like the guys interacting. I can so picture this happening!

So please, please, please continue *puppy eyes*

*goes off trying to find you* :cry:

Why is there a question mark after to be continued???? OF COURSE! Aww. This was so so so so cute! I can totally picture the boys doing this too! <3 They're both just way too adorable... And Jared is my personal favorite!! Please come back? Pretty please? :blushing:

OHHHHHHHHH THE GOODNESS. OF SNEEZY JARED. MY POOR BEAUTIFUL MUFFIN.

UNF this is so good. I am loving it so far. :D Like how they are both telling the story. And the sexy raspy voice, which is SO HOT, and it reminds me of that one video from a con where Jared clears his throat all sexily.

I would say I felt like I was at a con while reading this, except I’ve never been to one. so I felt like I was watching a video on Youtube of a Jared&Jensen panel:)

Please oh please let there be more?

• 2 weeks later...

Awww thank you so much :D

I really appreciate your comments!

The problem is, that I've got like...9 tests to write in the following weeks and

I'm absolutely busy -.-" School sucks.

I didn't really continue, just a few more lines. No sneezes, but yeah.

Maybe you'll be pleased, though.

Anyway,” Jensen continued, “Jared looked like a ghost to me, and hell, he even sounded like he’s dead.”

That’s not tr…” he differed but stopped mid-sentence to cough into his hand. At first he tried to be pretty discrete about it,

but the coughing grew into a fit and he couldn’t seem to stop.

The other man threw him a concerned glance as he fished for the water bottle under his chair.

Struggling to breathe, Jared snatched the bottle Jensen offered him and took a few sips hastily.

The water seemed to calm the coughing down and he cleared his throat before replying sheepishly,

Ahh, sorry about that. My throat just feels kinda…itchy, you know.”

Jensen decided it’d be better if he continued,

"So, Jared and I, we got into our car. Clif was waiting for us, and started driving.

The bad thing is, that he forgot to gas, and we stopped in the middle of the highway.

This was pretty crappy because the people around us started honking and none of them actually helped us.

Jared nodded enthusiastically,

Yeah, and we had a flight to catch, and since we were already late, this was of absolutely no use.

We waited in the car as Clif walked the short distance to the next gas station, to refuel our reserve tank.

We were really patient. Well, at least for about an hour.

The thing is, he didn’t return, so we got out to look for him by ourselves.

Hey there :lol:

I just wrote a couple more lines!

I'm sorry that there are such few sneezes, but I want this whole "convention" to be quite realistic.

There are going to be more sneezes, though.

I've just started :):lol:

The boys paused.

“And? Does anyone of you have a suggestion what happened next?”

Jensen asked the crowd.

- “Did Cliff take the wrong way?”

- “Maybe a few girls didn’t let him go?”

- “He wanted to play you a joke and left?"

A few people suggested.

Jared grinned at the last point, shook his head, though,

“Nah, better. Just be creative. Well, I’ll tell you. The reserve tah…tank…heh’kTchh-uhh,”

he rolled his eyes as Jensen mouthed a “Bless you”, gave a quiet sniff and continued as though nothing had happened,

It was leaking. He didn’t realize it until he almost dropped all of the fuel on the street.

This man is so strong, he didn’t even notice that the canister was getting easier.

So he had to go all the way back to get a new canister AND new gas.”

Now Jensen averted his eyes from the other man and his melodic laugh echoed through the hall as he carried on,

But that’s not everything, you know.

We didn’t wait in the car, ‘course not, we tried to find Cliff because he didn’t answer his phone,

so we tried to find the way to the gas station.

We were walking for about half an hour when we realized that we obviously were going in the wrong direction.

Besides, our Jared here was being all sniffly and bitchy since neither one of us remembered bringing tissues or whatever.

To top it all, he wiped his…

Stop it, I wasn’t bitchy. Maybe a bit cranky, definitely not bitchy, though.

And I didn’t wipe my…ugh.

Yeah, it was kind of a crappy situation, you know.

We didn’t know where we are, we lost Cliff and I didn’t have a tissue, so I was dying to find this gas station or at least a rest room.

Jared sniffed again and unobtrusively swiped his hand under his nose,

disgusing it as scratching himself.

After he made out it was in vain, he gave Jensen a begging look and gestured him to proceed talking

while he was scanning his jeans for something to wipe his nose with.

Ahem…Eventually we didn’t make it to the gas station since a good friend of us, Jim Beaver,

spotted us and offered to take us back to our car.

What a crazy coincidence. They had forgotten to tell Jim the exact time, so he was late, too.

I guess we were all having sort of a bad day.”

The other man made a pouting face since he didn’t find anything and wiped at his nose one more time with his sleeve.

Aww, I hope you like where this is going :)

Mmmm. Loving this SO MUCH so far:) I like how Jared doesn't have a tissue at the same time that they're telling the story about him needing one :(

Hey folks !!

Here is a new part with sneezy Jared (:

Well, then we finally caught up with Cliff, who was waiting impatiently for us.

And then… Ihh’Ktchh-uh, heh’Ikchh

Hey Jared, look at that.

Aww, the fans, they love you even if you're all sneezy,

Jensen pointed at a girl which was trying to hand Jared a travel pack of tissues,

but failed because of her little height.

Just throw it, he’s a great catcher. Honey, you’re really saving Jared’s butt.”

I cadn’d catch id righd dow,”

Jared mumbled and his cheeks turned slightly pink, his hand pressed firmly against his nose in obvious despair.

The girl blushed and gave him a smile, and threw the tissues to Jensen instead,

who caught the pack without difficulties with one hand.

Thank you a lot!” he responded and made the girl blush even more.

“This is goigg to soudd gross, so Jensen,

what do you think about singingg something or just distracting the people?

Jensen laughed, offered the tissues to his co-worker, who took them gratefully and answered,

Dude, I’m not gonna sing while you’re playing the snot-pipe as lead instrument.

But yeah, I can distract them for a while,”

he twinkled with a smug grin as his best friend turned around and buried his nose in one of the tissues.

He tried to be quiet but was kind of panicked when Jensen didn’t start to “distract” the people,

he stopped and asked with his nose still pinched,

Whad? Are you goigg to tell themb something or dnot? I don’t want themb to sdare ad mbe.”

“Oh yeah, right. Sorry, I was a little…off,”

Jensen stammered and even blushed a little,

then he turned to the audience,

Okay, well, did I ever tell you that I’ve got a little dog?

Daneel bought it.

It’s sort of a… "Hee'gnnshh-uh"

...small dog.

A very small dog. A cockapoo.

And we christened him “Icarus”.”

Hehh’Itchhuhhh

Geez, that sounded wet, even for Jared.

Jensen’s thoughts danced tango.

Come on, boy, build a proper sentence.

Ahem. Daneel’s crazy about him but I’m the one who has to take him out for a walk every day.

I don’t mind, though.

Not really.

Well, maybe I do.

But don’t tell her.

In the meantime Jared has turned in front of the people again and looked a lot happier,

except that his nose was shimmering a little reddish.

Very smooth, Dude. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’re getting all rambly. Why is that?”

he wanted to know and smiled sheepishly at him.

Tbc?

(Please don't hate me for giving Jensen a sneezing fetish, I just couldn't help it o.O)

Ooohh! Three new installments! And I agree. Hating you is impossible when you've just turned your fic into a situation high up on my list of Supernatural fic desires!! :proud: And Jared just keeps getting cuter. I swear, every new post he's just twice as adorable. And Jensen, too! <3

Goodness gracious. This is getting to be too much for me to handleeee. THE HOTNESS. Ahhh the sneezy Jared. And now Jensen with a sneeze!kink? It was great before, but now… :D:rolleyes::wub: Poor Jared muffin, all sneezy and congested and red-nosed and embarrassed. And Jensen getting rambly:) LOVE.

Jeeze, almost missed these - stupid work :wub:

But here I am to tell you - these are so real, I almost feel like I'm there...

And Jared being sneezy and Jensen rambly :):dead2:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sooooo SORRY for the delay!

I don't have time for writing anymore :unsure:

But I almost finished the story,

so you won't have to wait any longer!!

I hope you enjoy where it is going^^

In the meantime Jared has turned in front of the people again and looked a lot happier,

except that his nose was shimmering a little reddish.

Very smooth, Dude. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’re getting all rambly. Why is that?”

he wanted to know and smiled sheepishly at him.

“What? No way! Why should I?” Jensen gave him a warning look out of his eyes and Jared went silent, sheepishly rubbing at his chapped nose.

“Alright, Jensen’s said enough, now it’s my turn to continue talking, don’t you think?

Anyway, where was I? Ahem…

Right, we caught up with Cliff, who was partly amused and partly angry with us because we didn’t stay in the car.

So we could finally drive on,

Jared’s voice was getting a little stuffy and he sniffed lightly, but the congestion was back,

faster than he’d expected.

“Uhh, I gotta...Hehh'gnshh...gotta blow my dnose again. Ohh, this suckgs,” he moaned and brought the crumpled tissue up to his face.

Jensen gave him a nervous look and took over the story,

“Yeah, but we were too late. We missed two flights, right, not just one, it was two.

So we had to wait for the next flight which was in about 40 minutes.

Did I mention that it was freaking cold at the airport?

Well, we sat there, I was reading, and Jared was wrecking my nerves with his constant sniffling.

It was even more annoying than the sound of the game he was playing on his mobile phone. Pathetic.”

“Hey, I can’t help it. It’s not like I enjoyed having a cold.”

At this point Jensen smirked and made Jared laugh unintentionally.

Eventually he ended up coughing and Jensen handed him the water bottle once again.

As he caught his breath again and tried to talk, his voice was really hoarse,

"Then we were on the airplane, finally. Jim joined us and we played Poker.

Jim won all of the games though and we finally gave in. Then Jensen was reading the magazine he bought at the airport and I was listening to my iPod.”

He muffled a cough into his hand and reached for the water bottle that was standing next to him.

:blushing: Aww, sneezy, cold-y Jared is so much fun to write <3

Ahhh I almost forgot!!

Look what the really awesome 27JaredJensen created for this story :blushing:

talltalesbythirtyminust.jpg

Thank you so much, it's really cute :unsure:

Archived