Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nicole

Joal 555

Nicole

I'm proud to know you (says it all I think)

I'm sure others will want to add to this and I hope that one day you will see this thread

We miss you....

Joal

Yes indeed Nicole, I miss your sense of fun and your passion for life. I hope you can find your way back sometime, when you're ready of course.

I know we just talked today, but I still miss seeing you around here. It's like being in school but not having the same lunch period as your friend. You still see them around, but it's just not the same. Oh well. I'll see you in the flesh soon!

Another shameless Nicole-lover here, but then you already knew that. I mean, I started eating oatmeal for breakfast because of you, man. Whether or not you do decide to return anytime soon, I'm still gonna keep up the poster of you whipping Vetinari in the corner for reasons of general morale... :blushing:

I knew things have been suspiciously lacking in witticisms, lately! I don't know you too well, Nic but you definitely liven this place up. I hope you're not lost up a mountain or something! :)

Dear Lovelies,

I was directed to come look at this thread by a spy. :hug: I won't name any names.

I really am still lurking (actually, this is the first time I've been back), but it would be remiss of me not to thank all of you for your kindness. You fine people are my draw to come back here...without all of you, I can't say I'd be interested. It's important for you guys to know how much I appreciate you - I consider all of you friends, even if we haven't talked much. You make my world go 'round. :wub:

Mute, put a spoonful of peanut butter in your oatmeal. It will change your life. :D:laugh:

Mute, put a spoonful of peanut butter in your oatmeal. It will change your life. :D:hug:

Didn't think you'd stay away forever (glad I was right!). Have you tried putting said PB into your yogurt? Mmmm yummy.

Really glad to hear you're okay Nicole! I'll have to add myself to the masses and say I miss seeing you around the boards. Looking forward to seeing you back and active when/if you do. ^_^

Huzzah! We can say "Hi, Dr Nic" again....

Hurry back and complete those 4000 posts. At once.........

that would keep one busy for the next 2 years or so, LOL

Nicole, you know I love you! You are one sexy babe, and I can't wait to see you!! Less than a month! WHOOP WHOOP!!

• 1 month later...

You all are so goddamn lovely. :drool: Thanks for thinking of me while I took some time off. I think I'm back now....you know, as long as the effing shenanigans have ceased. ;)

:drool:

Clap clap clap...yay....Nicole is back....glad to see you back....me on the other hand, I have been on a hiatus....long story...;)

You all are so goddamn lovely. :D Thanks for thinking of me while I took some time off. I think I'm back now....you know, as long as the effing shenanigans have ceased. :)

:innocent:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

*grins from ear to ear*

Archived