Sneeze Fetish Forum

facet

Hello facet, it's nice to meet you too. :blushing:

I have moved your topic into Comings and Goings but there's a link from where you posted it so hopefully you will find it again. If there's anything you need, just give us a shout aaaand .... I hope you have fun here.

Today's silly hat! :P

....one of these days I will manage a post that doesn't have to be edited.....

Welcome in, facet. I'm glad you've started posting so enthusiastically, it's really great to see so many brand new members jump right in lately. As Vet said feel free to give us staffish types a shout if there's anything you're not sure about, and aside from that please continue to have an awesome time. :)

You mean it isn't normal for lots of new people to show up all the time to a wonderful little community like this? Xp I give you my best regards, Facet, albeit I have yet to find any posts of yours as of yet... Now I want to go searching for them ^^

You mean it isn't normal for lots of new people to show up all the time to a wonderful little community like this? Xp I give you my best regards, Facet, albeit I have yet to find any posts of yours as of yet... Now I want to go searching for them ^^

I haven't really written anything of worth yet lol

Mostly just admiring so far :)

I really love your obs though btw :)

I'm thinking about writing a story, but I've never really done anything like that before :)

Awww, thank you! Now I feel bad that I don't always have something to tell about ^^;

If you wanna write a little fic, by all means go ahead! Especially if it has sniffly girls in it, then I'm guaranteed to check it out Xp Have you been thinking about a plot or something that you've wanted to share?

Welcome, Facet...great that you finally plucked up the courage to join in! Have fun and look forward to seeing you around the boards :drool:

Archived