Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lola Bunny

BikermousefromMars

Lolabunny.jpg

A sweep to the left, a sweep to the right, Lola made a swift jump off of her feet and managed to shoot another two-pointer in front of a glorious audience of one. It was amusing in it's own right how the hype over that basketball game against the super-powered Nerdlucks (or as they preferred, the Monstars) had faded away so quickly as it had begun, with the place hardly seeing the light of day beyond a few one-on-one games and the occasional challenge from a few rivals. Some good games were played here in the last fifteen years or so - there was the time Mickey, Goofy and Donald decided to take a crack at the title for a charity game. Bugs lead the Warner Brothers team with Lola, naturally, and Daffy alongside them.

There was a Tiny Toons reunion game that was also frequently played, with Lil' Sneezer now at least well into his twenties by now. He still had that innocence approach to him, and overall a pretty nice guy no longer in diapers; a college student now who was studying, of all things, the nature of flu's and illnesses, that sort of thing - he turned out alright. Plucky couldn't make it, but Hampton Pig was in his place along with Babs. Did anyone remember the game where the Nerdlucks came back, attempting to try a hand at a Tennis challenge? That was pretty hilarious. At some point Michael and the gang came back with Bill and they shot a few with Larry Bard and the crew for a good old fashioned challenge back in the day. Shame that Shaq couldn't make it, he would have definitely opened up a can of Shaq Fu on the rest of the Tunes - but he did visit, so that was some kind compensation for the whole thing.

All in all now, it was just an empty lot. Acme Looniversity had their own thing going, so this was preserved mostly for the well-known folk out and about in the city. The only real people you saw playing there was just Bugs and Lola, playing with each other and hanging out in the diner and neighborhood lot that happened to be nearby where they shared an apartment. The couple had been going rather strong since then; not that they've been making any babies or anything, but they had been together to the point where you could almost marriage coming up into the equation. Bugs being the celebrity that he was though, he didn't really seem like the kind of guy who would have wanted to settle down. He still had contacts in the form of old school caricatures of folks back in the 30's and 40's, near the old ToonTown haven from farther down the area. Bugs still hobnobbed with the rest of Hollywood, but with a person like Lola being the equivalent to his kind of humor, style, and intelligent sense of humor, there really was no point seeing anyone else. Marriage had always been discussed and playfully ignored, and Lola never seemed to mind it any.

The light gray-furred hare and his tannish cohort were spotted visiting there for another workout session to catch up on the scene from Hollywood on the other end of the human spectrum, and see who could make it to at least fifty points in twos by the end of the evening. Lola had been heard coughing a little bit, complaining that it must have been the gym getting a little stale since the last time they were there... but everything seemed to check out. Bugs didn't pay much attention.

At some point, some spring cleaning was definitely going to be needed, but as to when all depended on who wasn't lazy enough to get the ball rolling... no pun intended.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Hey Lols, think fast!"

Bugs shot the ball towards her almost immediately after they had entered, with the iconic star of then and now already down ahead of the court and shooting the ball her way in less than an instant. Leave it to him to start the game off with a jolt just to throw her off, to see if her game could be toppled in any sort of respect. Between the two of them, the female bunny was just about WNBA material, and had actually considered joining such a league - but didn't quite fit in with the rest of the real worlders on the other side. It wouldn't have made much difference, but some people just weren't used to seeing cartoon femme fatales shooting it out on the court. She was used to the wild and wacky world of sports, where cheating and off the wall antics helped make the game; in the real thing, it was just too grounded to get into. Sure, it would have been fun, but it would haved ended too soon for her to enjoy it.

Without surprise, she caught the ball with ease and managed to sweep the ball beneath her legs before hightailing it across the court and past Bugs' defense. He was a good defender alright, and he could hold his own between the two of them. Nine times out of ten he was able to slip her off of her skills just a little bit, but those kinds of moves were liable enough to be considered 'goaltending' in the actual game.

"Watch out, watch out! Sum buddy's goinna get hoit!" mused Bugs, which prompted Lola to attempt a three-pointer from a short distance from the hoop itself. Ultimately, she missed, and her companion and mate darted after it like a bolt of lightning. One could even see the cloud after-image that he made as soon as he did, too, complete with the 'Twang' comical sound effect just as an added bonus.

"Ha! And since were you the sincere and worrying type?"

"Eh, since I woiked as a doctah in Philly!" was Bugs' reaction, arriving back on the scene in one of those random doctor's uniforms to prove his point. Lola couldn't help but stifle a complete laugh with this one. Toons had those natural abilities to come up with all sorts of those jokes and gags right on cue. How did he get that outfit? Who knew? Who cared? Did someone sit down and wonder how many times Jerry and Tom recovered from all of their painfully brutal injuries? No, not really, nope. Not at all. And at this point, Lola was happy to have someone who didn't take the game seriously and made her laugh. "I can's tells ya stories, abouts teh kinda people's dere. Loonatics, I'm tellin' ya! An's all dat kinda stuffs fer one simple twisted ankulls!"

Bugs moved forward, but Lola covered him immediately. A few twists and turns lead to a good shot from him, giving him the start of the game's lead. In no time flat did Lola go after it, bringing them back to how these gams usually started. With the ball back in her possession, she was gonna try to up the ante with a few dunks of her own, even if she needed to step on her friend's face to pull it off like a slowed down movie special effect.

"How many were from you?" teased Lola back, going from the left, dribbling the ball with such finesse and flare that she was born ready. "Eighty years in the cartoon spectrum and I know for a fact you've turned many heads."

"'onestlay, Lols? A coupla 'undred, reallay'---"

Lola applied the pressure on her mate immediately, dribbling down the line and fast, eventually springing up with ease and making sure that ball went down right where it needed to go in a heartbeat. She was feeling the heat and the whole thing only started a little bit ago, and the game was on. That was the best part of these kinds of get togethers: it was a great workout, and it put your brain to work. "A couple hundred? You're kidding me, Bugs!"

"I speaks de hones' truuts," said Bugs, giving a cheeky grin from ear to ear, doing a scouts honor pose. No outfit change here, just Bugs being pretty honest. "Wolp! A'ite, you'se readeh for dis one? Lemme show ya's dis new one's I'se been perfectin' callsed teh In's Like Flint!"

Once Bugs had gotten the ball this time, he wanted to show off on how he could do a dunk with only his right hand - eyes closed - skipping merrily. With all this comedy going into the game, Lola broke out into laughter again, trying to reassure him that there wasn't much of a need to. He was the kind of guy you could always depend on when you need some cheering up, and it didn't matter where it could have happened to take place in, either. He was funny always, the way a Toon should have meant to be, and after all, they were all meant to make us laugh!

"Uh-oh, Bugs just got serious..." Lola teased Bugs again, standing still in place just to see how this could have handled itself. This was a new one she hadn't seen before, but he seemed to come up with random names for all sorts of over the top stunts like this. Most of the time, she had been able to block them, with the rare exception being one he tried to do on her called the 'Jurassic Stomp'. It was basically him storming down in a 'J' like speed run before aiming for one mile long shot which was totally ridiculous, but the fact that he zoomed down before anyone could follow him was what made it virtually unstoppable. "You gonna try it? Let's see it, Bugs!"

"I'm gonna does it, jus' ya wait--!"

"Go Bugs! Go Bugs! Go Bueehha..... Ah-choo!"

He ha barely gotten in a leg up into the move, which seemed to be some weird zig-zag around the court to impress Lola. He stopped, however, dead in his tracks (almost literally) when Lola had let out a light sneeze.

"Eh, hold teh phones dere for a seconds," said the hare as he stood into the position nearby to take the shot of his move. Crunched over a little bit, he paid it no notice at first and then made his other move, but he was fully expecting her to actually go for the D for Defense. Whether this was fake or she was literally coming down with a random sneeze attack was something else. "You'se okay?"

"Yeah I--- I... AH-CHOO! I...eeehchch--CHOO! 'scuse meh," she said, coughing up a little bit more. The slight tickling sensation in her small nose had seemed to have come up from nowhere, and it didn't want to go away at all for some reason. Whatever this was, Lola seemed to be going at it like a wildfire. Bugs stood there aloof now, giving a sort of 'Eh, lolwut' kind of face, and then watched her head back to the bleachers. At first he figured it had something to do with her cough earlier, as her voice did seem fairly stuffed up for a little bit before they headed to the court, but who knows.

"Ungh, fuck," cursed Lola, "Sthorry bugs, I ---eeehhc---Ahhahahc----AH-CHOOO! AH-CHOO! AHHH----AHHH-CHOOO!"

Bugs remembered the time Sneezer, fully grown, had to let out sneezes in this kind of nature during the game. It wasn't pretty. Thank the heavens Lola wasn't the kind of girl to send buildings to the other side of the moon like with what happened before, but this was getting rather silly to be for truth.

"Ahhhhh--- ashsnrrrkkkkkknn..."

With a stifled sneeze that, for amusing effect, sent her rabbity ears into an electrifying joly straight up before coming the way back down, Bugs came back to check up on her. He had to see this for himself. They were wet kind of sneezes, powerful and not quite girly in the sense; very prim of the sort. Bugs must have been through the sneeze gag a dozen times during his early tenure in the acting scene, but this was all new to him. It was strangely compelling though in one sense of the thought, though, watching her like that. Holding it in right there with that ruffled, tired and sickly look on her face made him all the more bemused seeing her like that. Maybe it was just his feeling and love for her that spoke about that, but she did look ten times the more cuter because of it.

"Eh, are you'se okay, doll?"

Lola stifled again, this time bending over, and her hair flowing down to her face once she did that with another powerful sneeze. "EeehhhCHOO! CHEWWW! AHHHCHOOEEWW!"

Bugs took a deep breath, and chuckled. Another sneeze prompted him to raise his finger under her nose before she could stop; her chest, breasts had heaved each time she had built it up, but this one managed to keep her steady for at least a good thirty seconds before she was calm again. But needless to say, she had looked pretty terrible now. Not in the sense that the image had been killed, but in the sense that maybe she really was coming down with something. Giving all hope on this one, he sighed, and simply let the ball go down on the floor while he walked up to her. Lending a hand, he placed a friendly hand behind her back.

"I mus' be gettin' good! So goods' I'm contagious, amIrite?"

Lola responded with a snort. "Oh please, it'd nuthin'... y'sthure y'dont' wanab keeb playib'?"

"While you'se lookin' like dat? Nuh-uh! I'm gonna be takin' ya back'ome!"

With Bugs' hand on her back like that, a spark happened. It felt so warm. This was him at his finest, when he wasn't making a witty comeback or a joke about something in-between. You could say that it was rare for people to see him when he's just calm and collect, going about the motions like everybody else. Lola quickly pulled out a handkerchief from Bugs's random assortment that he had on him, and blew her nose on it with a honking snort.

"Stho sthoon?"

"Yeah, weal soon."

written 'cause i was bored and waited for a 20MB rom for a game

Aw this is really cute! I love the playful tone. And I really liked that sneeze at the end that Bugs stopped with his finger. So cartoony.

lol thanks :3

at some point i might do a bugs one, but who knows. xD i had a lot of fun with this one.

Omg I love this!! I use to love that show.

I like that one where there in the future and bugs is called ace.

Hmmm... * go's off to find an ace fic*

Awww, so cute. :razz: Love how very in character it is. Made me giggle to read. Lovely story! :)

You must be a fan of the incredibly talented Kath Soucie. :) Correct me if I'm wrong. :razz: My sister (An aspiring Voice Actress) adores her work. I myself am studying Musical Theatre & haven't really had time to enjoy her company latley, as I am currenly playing a lead in the production of a musical called Carnival! But she calls me when ever she can to discuss with me the latest voice she recognized in a cartoon. Show Business is crazy!!! :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

oh yes, i really do like kathie. :yes: especially little sneezer.

i was thinking about doing a fic with him as an adult, trying to get by with those sneezing with his (hers), which she also voiced, but i doubt i'd be able to make it good. xD

but that's pretty cool to know, though. :shy: she did lola, sally acorn, and plenty of others.

Archived