Sneeze Fetish Forum

Newbie saying Hi

GenerousNose

Hi Everyone!

Thought I would just introduce myself. I am new to the forum as of yesterday. I chose my name because in the same way that some girls have generous hips or generous boobs, I have a generous nose. It is generous in being a bit larger than usual and in being quite sneezy.

Have had a things about guys nose-blowing and handkerchiefs since childhood but sneeze enjoyment is more recent.

Genuinely thought it was just me but then discovered you guys - hooray!

Looking forward to getting to know some of you better over the next few months.

GenerousNose

Welcome, Generous, and I have to say, I seriously love you name choice! :)

Feel free to jump right in anywhere on the forum (it's great to hear from newecomers), and don't be afraid to ask the staff it you've any questions or difficulties. :yes:

Hi Everyone!

Thought I would just introduce myself. I am new to the forum as of yesterday. I chose my name because in the same way that some girls have generous hips or generous boobs, I have a generous nose. It is generous in being a bit larger than usual and in being quite sneezy.

Have had a things about guys nose-blowing and handkerchiefs since childhood but sneeze enjoyment is more recent.

Genuinely thought it was just me but then discovered you guys - hooray!

Looking forward to getting to know some of you better over the next few months.

GenerousNose

Aww guys. Thanks for being so welcoming. It nice to be made to feel so at home

Hi and welcome! Female blow fetishists are few and far between. Happy to have you here! :shutup:

Thanks for replying Porkins. Cute guys with hankies just make me swoon! Shame you see so few. Some fashion designer needs to start a new fashion...

Hi and welcome! Female blow fetishists are few and far between. Happy to have you here! :(

Thanks for replying Porkins. Cute guys with hankies just make me swoon! Shame you see so few. Some fashion designer needs to start a new fashion...

welcome....look forward to chatting sometime!!

Hello and welcome! :zippy:

Welcome to the Forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better at some point, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, everyone is amazing!

Archived