Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pretty Little Liars :)

Whysprr

A.N: I threw this together while watching the Pretty Little Liars marathon today, it isn't much. And I am not sure whether or not to continue, but let me know what you think! There is not much sneezing, but there will be more if I continue. Enjoy!

9:27 a.m. Friday Morning, Ezra stood at the front of the class watching it fill with students who looked less than pleased to be there and yet an air of anticipation hung in the air for the impending weekend. His eyes searched for her in a frantic fashion relaxing when she made her way into the room.

Something was off though... The normal shine in her eyes was gone, her hair swept back into a messy ponytail, she looked fantastic, she always did, but her clothes had a slightly dishevled look. Her features paler than normal, slight pink rim tinged her nostrils, and dark circles hung beneath her eyes.

And yet she still managed to look so beautiful... The final bell rang, snapping Ezra out of his thoughts and back into reality.

"Ok class, today we will be discussing the reading assigned last class, I hope you all managed to finish the chapter. If you would open your books and leave the writing assignment on your desk, and we will begin once check roll." He began scanning the class in the usual fashion for empty desks when he heard it,

a soft snuffling originating somewhere at the left rear of the class. Paying little attention he continued, until his eyes reached her seat, choosing to gaze a moment longer than the rest, he watched as she reached her hand up to her nose twisted it slightly to brush the back of her wrist lightly on the underside of

her nose, while gazing the same snuffling sound resonated and he realised it was her.

His mind wasthrown into overdrive as he wondered, Is she sick? Why would she come to school if she was sick? or maybe it's allergies? She never mentioned being allergic to anything...

"Mr. Fitz..." Once again he was pulled away from his thoughts, this time by Spencer Hastings "Our discussion...?"

"Uhh... yes, yes of course, sorry." He reached behind his desk to gather his own notes from the chapter and began "Does anyone care to review what happened during the chapter before we begin?" His eyes shot reflexively to her desk, awaiting her usual eager participation, however, he was puzzled to find her hand was not

eagerly waving in the air, in fact she did not even look like she was paying attention. Not allowing himself to be too caught up in thought about her he shifted his eyes aroung the room to a raised hand.

"Go ahead Spencer." The moment she began to speak he lost himself in thought, only paying enough attention so as not to be caught off guard. Once again he began to notice her, well all the things that seemed different this particular day. So as not to lose himself he decided to confront her after class. She usually stayed behing

an extra moment or two, nothing suspicious, just enough time to exchange a few words, just enough time to make it through the rest of the day without her.

"Well put Spencer, now there are two forms of conflict in this chapter someone please identify and explain each." He briefly glanced for a raised hand "Emily please explain." The rest of the class followed the same rhytmic pattern except for one moment. A student was attempting to answer the question, Ezra's eyes slid across the room landing on her, he only meant to steal a quick glance, however, he noticed her eye lashes beginning to flutter rapidly, her hands rushing toward her face, two quick breaths and "Heh... He-chsssh" a soft bless you sounded from the same general area, at first he thought it may have been him who blessed her the words danced right on the tip of his tongue, but he hesitated. She turned towards the one who had blessed her and thanked them with a flash of her brilliant smile, which faded by the time she had turned back in her seat.

"Well done class, I'm glad most of you read the chapter. Tonight read up to chapter 7, and do the assignment written on the board. Great job today guys." He retreated to his desk fiddling with a stack of papers, anticipating the bell, anticipating the moment they could speak without the teacher student pretenses or the strictly proffesional pretending.

The bell sounded and he looked up quickly, expecting to see her slowly packing up her things, still sitting down waiting for the rest of the class to leave. Her desk, however, was empty a glimpse of her backside could be seen as she swished out the door. Thoroughly puzzled he pulled out his phone and decided to text her "Why the rush?" a moment later her reply read "Need to talk to another teacher about an assignment. Sorry, love you." Working quickly he texted back "Tonight?"

Twenty minutes later and there was still no reply. Something was definitley going on with her.

awww, I could definitely never say no to a PLL's fic! they are all so adorable in different ways...I love fitz getting all protective and stealthy-ninja over aria's sniffles :D CONTINUE!

A.N: Thanks for the reviews! They are much appreciated. I have decided to continue, since I enjoy this pairing so much! Not sure how long it will last, but we will see. Enjoy!

Part 2:

"Ha-ishhhh... Itshhh." Aria sneezed for what seemed like the hundreth time that day. They made their way down the crowded halls towards the cafeteria, their walk punctuated by many sniffles and quiet coughs from Aria.

"Bless you. Honestly Aria I don't understand why you would even come to school when you are obviously sick." Hannah scolded her yet again for coming to school rather than resting at home.

"Thanks. But I told you, I'm fine. Besides I can't afford to miss, not with all the work I'd have to make up. Believe me it's better if I stay." She kept arguing, even though she was wanning towards just going home for the rest of the day, sleep sounded amazing, it was almost too tempting to resist.

"More like you can't afford to miss seeing Mr. Fitz... I mean did you see him today, he couldn't keep his eyes off you." Spencer added in a playful manner, only to recieve a scathing glare from Aria just before she turned quickly to the side overcome by yet another sneeze "Atshhiew!"

Finally managing to find an empty table, they sat. Aria began to rummage through her bag for her phone to see an unread message that read "Tonight?" It was from Ezra. She thought about replying, she wanted to, but instead she put her phone back in her bag. As if on cue the sneezy sensation returned, she reached her hand up to ward it off, but it was no use.

"Atchhh... hetchiew!" She sneezed twice followed by a small bout of coughing.

"Aria you really should go home, you are only making yourself sicker by staying." Emily stated with obvious concern, "Bless you." She added as Aria was caught off guard by another sneeze.

The last bell of the day final rang after what seemed like a lifetime. Ezra went to his desk and grabbed his phone eager for her response, but there was still no reply. He began to gather his things with no intention of staying late to grade papers, when a moment later his phone went off. Her reply read "Sorry, dinner with family tonight, maybe another time?" Filled with momentary saddness he wrote a quick reply "Sure have fun tonight, love you." With that he slung his bag over his shoulder and headed home.

12:32 p.m. Ezra sat at his desk overlooking the small town, illuminated by the glow of a single desk lamp. He tried to focus on the papers he was grading but it was no use, his mind continued to shift focus from work to her. He imagined what she was doing, imersing himself in memories, and finally back to her strange behavior. Unable to concentrate he decided to call her. At first he was unsure, since thier prefered mode of communication was through text, but he wanted to hear her voice... secretly he worried she may ignore the text...

The phone rang once... Twice... Three times.

"Hello?" She answered, he noted her voice seemed muffled as if trying to speak through a thick gauze, most likely an effect of the congestion. He almost didn't catch the quiet cough and light sniffle before answering.

"Hey. How are you?" He asked, unsure of how to ask what was wrong, he decided to go with a subtle approach. Perhaps he would rely on observation, instead of confrontation.

"I'm good. And you? Was there a specific reason you called, there isn't anything wrong, is there?" She asked. He wished their relationship didn't have to be so secretive, that he could call her at any time, for any reason, and tell anyone without having to worry about her being taken away from her, or vice versa.

"I'm fine, just finishing up some grading. No, I just wanted to hear your voice." He smiled reflexively, wondering if she too was smiling.

"You're sweet." She muttered.

Observation was not going to be enough he realized, "So is everything ok with you? Its just you seemed different today, like you were sick or something?"

He waited for her reply but none came, instead he registered the faintest of gasps. Immediatley he began to worry that he had said something wrong until the silence was broken by "Ahhhtishew!" followed by a series of sniffles.

"Bless you." He nearly sang, finally able to bless her.

Clearing her throat she began, "Thanks, I'm fine. This is nothing."

"It doesn't sound like nothing to me." Concern settling in, he wished she were here, so that he could take care of her.

"I'm fine rea- heh... Hechhhsh... Really." Her sentence broken off by another sneeze.

"Bless you. You should rest, will I see you tomorrow?" He didn't want to keep her on the phone when apparantley she needed to rest. She hesitated before answering "Please?" he added.

"Alright. If you think we should." She noted her voice unsteady.

"Of course I do, I want to see you. I love you, now go to bed." He reassured her.

"Love you too. Ok I will. Goodnight." She finished.

"Night." He called in return before ending the call. Standing from his desk he worked his way to the kitchen, shuffling over to the fridge he was less than pleased by what he found. Scolding himself for not having appropriate comfort foods he grabbed a pen and an unused sheet of paper forming a list. Once he was satisfied by the content of the list he dashed off to the market to pick up all he would need to take proper care of her.

A.N: Thanks for the comment, glad you are enjoying it because I sure am enjoying writing it! Here is the next part

Part 3:

Aria opened her eyes to bright sunlight streaming through her blinds. She groaned rolling over to check the time, it was 9:54. She mustered the will to sit up realizing that the extra medicine she had taken the night before had not rid her of the cold or kept it from becoming worse, her attempt was woozy, it felt as if wet cement swished around inside her head. The upward movement cause her nose to run, so she grabbed a tissue and attempted to blow her nose, only to irritate her nasal passages enough to draw out the impending sneezes "Hetchoo... ISHiew!" She sniffed giving her nose one last swipe with the tissue and proceeded to get ready for the day.

Wanting to impress Ezra as comfortably as she could she chose a pair of jeans and a plain shirt. Giving herself a quick glance in the mirror and running a hand through her hair she grabbed her bag, phone, and keys and proceeded out the door, stopping in the kitchen to grab a quick bite to eat, not that she was all that hungry she just knew it was better to eat than not to, especially with a cold.

She pulled into the lot of his apartment complex still unsure if she should go up. Giving her nose one last hearty blow and taking one more glance in the mirror she deemed herself fit to proceed. Once she reached his hall she peered cautiously down the hall, just to be safe, then reached under the mat to retrieve the spare key and opened the door.

"Ezra?" Her voice drifted to him from the living room, it was hoarse sounding, as if she had been shouting at a concert or something of the sort. He pulled a shirt over his head and finished running a towel over his head to make sure it was dry. "Coming!" He replied.

He walked over to where she was setting her bag down. She was much paler than normal, except for her flushed cheeks and neck... fever maybe? Her nose was now a bright raw shade of red, probably irritated from the constant sniffling. She looked terrible, well when considering her health, she was truly beautiful and that never changed to him. But now she looked as if she may pass out from exhaustion.

Making his way over to her, he pulled her into him. She shifted her weight so that she was leaning heavily against him, he had never seen her so vulnerable before...

He pulled her in even closer allowing their eyes to meet prefely before rushing in and letting thier lips mold together. Her sweet scent engulfed him, the heat rising all around him. He began to feel weaker, her kiss had that effect on him, unsure if his legs could support him any longer he pulled her to the couch never letting their lips break.

She pulled away suddenly and looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes. He placed a hand upon her cheek and lifted her head so that their eyes met "What's wrong?" She shook her head. "Aria please let me help." He continued to stare into her eyes, his brow knitting into its usual concerned fashion. He was confused, normally the caution came from him, he was always the one to break away first, or end the conversation. Not because he wanted to, just because he had to be careful, for both their sakes.

Clearing her throat she began to speak "Its just I don't want you to catch this... I know you think I have been acting weird, and you are right. But that's because I didn't want you to see me like this... I wasn't sure if you would feel the same way after..." The flush in her cheeks grew brighter and she looked away embarrassed.

"Aria, how could you let yourself think that? You are always going to be beautiful to me, no matter what. I love you, and if you are sick I want you to tell me, because I want to be there to take care of you." He couldn't get the words out fast enough, desperate for her to know how much he truly cared. "And as for getting me sick..." He leaned in and kissed her again full on the lips, pouring as much of the love that filled him when he was with her to cross the barrier from his lips to hers, "I don't care."

The smile he had been longing to see spread across her lips, a faint shimmer of the shine that usually hung in her eyes returned, as she pulled him in once more to return the kiss with one of her own... They had just began to lose themselves again when she broke away again. Ezra was about to say something when he noticed her face, her eyelids fluttered rapidly while her nostrils began to flare, her chest rising with each hitch, "Heh... Ha... Atchhhh! Eh-ithiew... Itshhh!" Ezra leaned over and pulled a few tissues from the recently purchased box and handed them to her. He watched as she recovered swiping the underside of her nose with the tissues and breaking off into a bout of coughing.

"Bless you. Now first thing is first we need to get some medicine in you, followed by some herbal tea. Then we can put a movie in, watch some television, or you can sleep if you'd like. Whatever you want to do, you name it." She nodded while he left her to get the medicine from the cabinet and pour two mugs of the tea he had brewed that morning, anticipating her arrival. He entered the room and set the two mugs on the coffee table as well as the bottle of medicine. He retrieved the blanket from the back of the chair about to spread it over her until he noticed what she was wearing and changed his mind. Setting the blanket back in its place he went over to his room and rummaged through the drawers until one of his more comfortable t-shirts appeared. Rentering the room he placed the t-shirt in her lap and motioned for her to put it on. As she left to change he took the opportunity to make sure the couch was as comfortable as it could be.

His heart jumped in his chest when she returned. Wearing nothing but the t-shirt he had given her with her hair slung back in a messy ponytail, "Wow..." he barely managed to choke out. She flashed a seductive smile and proceeded to the couch where he placed the blanket over her and gave her a dose of medicine. Next he handed her the tea and sat next to her. Leaning in he began to kiss her again, until they were interupted by, "Chiew! Ha-cshhhhh!" She sniffed, the sneezy expression still thick on her features, her brow pulled together in the utmost concentration, it was positively adorable Ezra noted, her lashes began to flutter more rapidly and "Ahhh- ISHiew! Hetchhh... Ishoo... Heh-...." She rubbed her nose roughly with the palm of her hand, either in attempt to coax out or ward off the impenting sneeze, "Ahhtchhiew!" Sniffing hard she gave her nose two more quick swipes and opened her eyes, indicating she was finished.

Ezra had to catch his breath before he could speak again "Bless you." She smiled and they settled in and put a movie in. Although Ezra paid more attention to her than the movie, gazing at her, stroking her hair, and pulling her in closer to hold her tight.

A.N: Sorry it has been a while but anyways here is the next part!

Part 4:

Ezra awoke to the soft constant murmur from the television and the sun settling low in the sky. He rubbed his eyes careful trying not to shift too much so as not to wake Aria, who was quietly sleeping save for the soft congested snores, with her head on his lap. They had spent most of the day like this, just cuddling on the couch while she drifted in and out of consciousness. Her fever continued to escalate and he continued to medicate her as needed. Ezra lifted his hand to check his watch which read 5:02 p.m. It was about time to give her another dose of medicine. He reached his hand down and brushed the backside against her forehead allowing to settle momentarily on her cheek. Her fever had not gone down. His movements startled her awake and her eyes opened rapidly "Ezra?" Her voice thick with sleep and confusion.

"I'm right here. You need more medicine, your fever is still too high, ok?" She nodded rubbing the sleep out of her eyes raising to a sitting position on the couch and stretching. Ezra began to hand the cup to her but she held up a hand motioning him to wait "Eh... Heh... Hitshhh." She sniffed and grabbed the cup downing it in one gulp then reaching for the glass of water on the table and proceeding to wash it down.

Once she finished she asked "What time is it?"

"A little after five." he replied, a look of panic transformed her tired features. She threw the blanket off immediatley starting to shiver and attempted to stand. Her attempt was cut short when the dizziness in her head caused her to stumble into the nearest chair. Ezra rushed to her.

"Aria what are you doing? What is wrong?" He asked her a look of panic spreading across his features for a different reason than hers.

"My dad! He doesn't know where I am I have to get home!" She tried to stand again but Ezra gently pushed her back down.

"Aria relax, it is only five you usually stay out later than that on the weekends." She nodded, "And there is no way I am going to let you drive in this condition." Her expression became that of a puzzled one.

"Ezra I can't stay here, I have to go home." He nodded, knowing she was right but wishing more than anything she could. He knew it was too risky though.

"Don't worry I know that too, thats why I am going to drive you home. I can walk back after dropping you and your car off." She began to shake her head in disbelief.

"You can't! My dad could see us!" She retorted.

"It's ok, if he does see us I'll just tell him I ran into you at the library while working on an assignment and noticed how sick you were. I made a judgement call to drive you home myself instead of letting you put yourself at risk." The worried lines across her face began to smooth out as she realized the plan could work. It was still risky but she felt that they could pull it off.

"I wish you could though. Stay I mean." He looked down disappointed, again wishing their relationship didn't have to be a secret to the world. She took his face in her hands the same bittersweet expression in her eyes.

"Me too. One day though, and after all I have gotten to spend the whole day with you." He nodded and she leaned in for a slow sweet kiss that left them both breathless.

His demeanor began to brighten with that, "So I'll take you home around eight? Since the library closes at nine, and that way we can spend more time together." She nodded in agreement and settled back into the couch.

"Are you hungry? You haven't eatten in a while, I have ingredients for soup." She agreed hesitantly since her appetite was all but gone.

They moved into the kitched area, Ezra leading Aria to the counter with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders and helping her settle into the chair. He began to whip out the ingredients he had purchased the night before to make homemade, well... his version of homemade... Chicken noodle soup.

She sat quietly watching him after a while she asked "Since when do you have all the ingredients for chicken noodle soup stocked in your fridge?" giving him a puzzled look.

He flashed her a smile, "Lets just say I had a hunch." She smiled in return which quickly faded and was replaced by a look of sneezy anitcipation "Ha... Ahhtchiew! Ishhh... Heh.. Chsshh!" Her nose had began to run again, swiftly Ezra retireved the nearly empty box of tissues and handed them to her.

"Th- thank... Hetchiew... Eh- itchiew! Ah- ISHiew... Thank you." She sniffed and began to cough again.

"Bless you." He said once she had finished, filling a glass of water and handing it to her, for which she thanked him again.

Once the soup had finished he prepared a bowl for her first then himself and sat to eat with her. The steam from the hot soup seemed to set her nose of again though. He watched as a faint trickle began to silde down, quickly she went to wipe it away, but ended up holding the tissue in place as her breath began to hitch and her eyelids fluttered in anticipation. "Atchhhh! Heh- Itshhhh... ISHHHH! AhhhISHiew! Heh- Hetchiew!" She finished sniffing hard and wiping her nose.

"Bless you." Ezra said after composing himself, "Careful, it's hot." He added after nearly burning his tongue. They finished thier soup and spent the rest of the night cuddling on the couch watching re-runs of their favorite shows. After a while Aria had fallen asleep again and with a glance at the clock Ezra knew he needed to get her home. He began to nudge her shoulder softly not wanting to disturb her sleep but knowing he had to "Aria... Aria, sweetie, it's 8:05 we need to get you home ok?" Her eyes began to open and she nodded letting Ezra know she registered what he was saying. He began to gather her things together and went to retriever her clothes, her father probably wouldn't to see her wearing one of his old t-shirts, he took them to her and she got up to go and change. Once she finished he lead her out to her car settling her in the front seat and headed for the drivers side. He could see how tired she was as her eyes struggled to stay open the entire way home.

Not trusting her legs to get her to the door he decided to walk her, it was a risk, bigger than those he was willing to take, but he figured Mr. Montgomery would wonder how on earth she would have made it home safely in the state she was in anyways, so he was pretty safe. After all she didn't seem to care leaning heavily into his side, she tried to knit their fingers together as they would in the quiet shadows of their hidden life but he stopped her. She realized this and shifted her weight off of him so as not to look suspicious. As they reached the doorstep, now fully awake, Aria exchanged a panicked glance with Ezra, his face was calm and easy though, part of her wanted to hide him somewhere, anywhere, she was nervous of what might happen if her dad were to see right through the lies. And end their relationship forever.

A.N: Sorry it has been a while! Thanks for the comments, they are much appreciated! Here is the next part, enjoy!

Part 5:

They approached the door, Ezra did everything he could to shake the nerves. He had to relax or this would never work, her dad would know. Looking down he caught her eyes, so beautiful he thought, and suddenly he was reminded why he was doing this. His breath came out easier as he reached for the bell and rang. They waited straining to hear approaching footsteps but none came. She motioned for the car keys and slid the one to her home in the knob turning it until the lock clicked and she pushed open the door. The house was dark and quiet as if they were alone.

"Dad?" Aria called the hoarsness returning in her voice. A moment later there was no answer. They made their way into the kitchen, posted on the fridge was a note from her father that read "Going out, dinners in the fridge, be back late. -Love Dad."

"Well we got lucky." She said motioning towards the letter.

"Very. But you can't stay here alone, you are too sick." He stated firm, though he had no idea what else she would do. Noticing her fatigue he led her to the couch in the opposite room.

"I don't have anywhere else to go, I'll be f- Hetchhshh... fine. You worry too much." She argued, the sneeze proving his point. He couldn't help thinking of what would happen if she needed something and no one were here to get it for her, her legs seemed to weak to carry her before, whos to say they won't do the same while attempting to walk down the stairs? He shook his head trying to clear it, he knew he was being ridiculous, but he couldn't help worrying.

"I wish you could stay with me." He said defeated, a slight saddness coating his features.

She pulled his face up to hers, as he had done to her before, "Well there might be a way..." She hinted. Confused Ezra motioned for her to continue, however, she stood ignoring his protests and went to grab a piece of paper and a pen. Returning to the room she began to write "Staying at Hannah's, will be back tomorrow. -Love Aria" She stood again and posted the note beside her fathers, then went to retrieve her phone from her bag and dialed someones number, "Hannah?... It's me, could you do me a favor?... If my parents ask pretend I'm staying at your house tonight... Thanks so much, I'll tell you about it later... Night Hannah." Hanging up the phone she looked over with a triumphant smile which was replaced by a sneezy grimance soon after. "Ha-ishhh! Atishhh!" She sniffed and swipped the underside of her nose with her wrist.

"Everythings taken care of so I can stay with you." He started to smile but was still worried.

"What if your parents realize you aren't with Hannah? They could call her parents..." She shook her head.

"They won't and if they do I already worked out a plan with Hannah, actually it was her idea, but anyways we are good to go." At this he began to smile wider. She leaned in and kissed him briefly before grabbing her bag and a few things from upstairs, clothes and toothbrush, he assumed. She came back down and handed him the keys.

They made their way back to his appartment and he led her back upstairs. She had become even sleepier than before so he decided that she needed to get to bed despite the early hour. They reached the door way and Ezra fumbled with his keys trying to find the right one, he felt the gentle pressure from Aria's hand leave his and looked up to see her face contorted with the desperate need to sneeze. He began to search faster hoping to get inside and give her a tissue before the inevitable but was too late. "Atchhhh... Hhh-Isshhiew!" Once he managed to open the door he walked leading her to the couch and grabbed a tissue so that she could blow the congestion that was building in her nose. After wrapping a blanket around her shaking shoulders he went to the bedroom to tidy things up for her, once he was satisfied with its appearance he returned to her and motioned for her to change and get ready for bed.

Ezra waited patiently on the couch for her to return he grabbed a couple of blankets and pillow and quickly transformed the couch into a bed as he worked he heard a few faint sneezes from the bathroom followed by coughing and couldn't help but smile to himself. Finally she returned the makeup had been washed from her face, revealing the extent of her cold with watery eyes, flushed cheeks, and a raw red nose, her hair flowed freely down her shoulders. He had never seen her without makeup and her hair done and yet he couldn't bring himself to find a single flaw with her appearance now in comparison to then, she looked just as beautiful as she always did, if not more. His thoughts were interupted by a gasp from Aria "Ha! Hassshiew!"

"Bless you." He grabbed her hand as she started to make her way towards the couch and led her back into the bedroom peeled back the covers and motioned for her to get in.

"But-" She began to protest as his hand slid up to her lips covering them so that she couldn't.

"No buts," he gave her a stern look which quickly melted into a look of adoration "You're staying in here tonight, I'll be right outside on the couch if you need anything, don't hesitate to wake me."

She began to pout but didn't push it, he leaned down and kissed her long and slow on her forehead but as he turned to go her hand caught his and he turned to look into her pleading eyes "Stay with me... Until I fall asleep. Please?" Her expression was so heartbreakingly beautiful he could not resist. So instead of leaving he climbed into bed next to her and wove their hands together stroking her hair slowly...

Archived