Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emilie On Set

Icee

so i really messed up my first story :):wub: , and i won't do it this time. This is what happens when Emilie De Ravin catches a cold while filming lost...hope ya like it!

:omg:

"Cut! one more, let’s try one more with her starting on the bed, then getting up." the director called, and Emilie De Ravin plopped down on the set bed, which was supposedly made by hand from leaves, vines, and branches. This had to be the longest day of shooting ever, she was exhausted. She put her head in her hands, rubbing her temples, which had begun to throb at take two, fifteen takes ago. But Emilie wasn't Emilie right now, she reminded herself, she was Claire Littleton, three year mother of Aaron Littleton on Lost. She took two deep breaths to steady herself and moved her hands to her knees, her head bent forward, just in time for the director to shout "action!" Evangeline walked over, a fake rifle slung over her shoulder, and looked into the makeshift cradle, surrounded by mosquito netting. Emilie got up with a hard expression on her face and strode over to meet her, pulling the netting aside to reveal the fake bones that Claire used in place of her stolen child. Evangeline raised her eyebrows, precisely on cue, while Emilie missed half a beat and said "it was all I had." she had done better takes, but she stared at Evangeline a few moments more until the director called, "we're loving you Eve. And that's a cut." Emilie dropped her expression of emotionlessness to one of exhaustion. Evangeline stalked off to receive praise from the director, and Emilie coughed. All she needed was to go back to her trailer and crash, for a few hours until she felt more like herself, get out of her costume and into some pj's. She plunked back down on the bed and laid her head on the hard pillow, wondering who would bother sleeping on something like this. It was only a matter of time before her good sense was overcome by sleepiness, and she was out.

"Is she really out?" "No way to tell, she's a real good actress, if she doesn't want to answer us, she won't." "Someone try her." "Go on, Mike." "Fine. Emilie? Hey Emilie? Are you really asleep?" the young man shook her shoulder. Emilie struggled to open her eyes, pulling up on her elbow, wondering where she was. "Were you really asleep?" Mike sounded incredulous, and he was surrounded by some other crew members. "Alright, break it up, go on you all have jobs to do, go do 'em." Emilie sat up, feeling achy, and watched as the crowd cleared for Jack, the director. "Evangeline said you looked bad in the scene earlier..." he said, and Emilie's face fell. Was she being cut from the show? "I can do better, Jack, really, I just wasn't feeling quite myself today, I had a real bad headache, and it was a bit of a difficult scene, but I’ll try to do-" she was cut off by a firm hand over her mouth. "She said that you looked like you were having trouble acting because you seemed sick. And you have red rims around your eyes, have you taken a moment to listen to yourself? I think you might need a day or so to get over this." Jack finished, removing his hand from Emilie's mouth, who took a deep breath. She hadn't been able to breathe very well through her nose. Now that she thought about it, her throat was scratchy, she cleared it self-consciously and the action triggered a flash of pain. Crap. Jack offered her a hand and Emilie took it gratefully, and then had to stagger drunkenly to regain her balance. Jack caught her. "Take one day off. No buts. You can't act out these intense scenes when you're sick." Emilie was handed off to her assistant, Brian, who walked her carefully to her trailer. "Are you okay alone in there?" Brian asked her. "Yeah, thadks." Emilie told him, and he took off, obviously thinking about the girl from catering. Emilie closed the door to her trailer and pulled the blinds down, changing clumsily into her favorite pajamas and glancing at the clock, which read eight pm. She climbed into the loft and resumed what she had begun on the prop bed.

Emilie woke with a start to her alarm clock at four thirty. She felt horrible, her head pounded, her throat was on fire, her nose was completely blocked up, and her whole body ached. She had a cold. And she was alone in a trailer. Coughing, she got up for a Kleenex and blew heartily, thanking God that she had the day off. She passed her mirror on the way to throw the used tissue out, and moaned, she looked worse than she felt. Her eyes and nose were tinged scarlet and her long blonde hair was tangled hopelessly. Her cheeks were flushed. This was the kind of thing Emilie never liked suffering through alone. It was the kind of day where she wished she could have a boyfriend that the paparazzi wouldn't swarm on three times a day. Having them do that to her was enough. She hoped they wouldn't bother her today. What she didn't need were any articles entitled 'Even Celebrities Get the Flu'. She put on her fuzzy slippers, retrieved the comforter from her bed, along with two pillows, and settled down on the couch to wait till she fell asleep to CNN.

When Emilie woke again at nine, it was with the guilty feeling she'd overslept and the dire need to sneeze. Trying to hold back, she fumbled for the tissues, finding them and yanking one out just as-"hat-CHOO!! Ah-TCHOO!! Ha-huh-SHOO!!''-she was bent forward by the force of the triple sneeze. She blew her nose and threw the waded Kleenex at the trash can; it glanced off the edge and landed behind the plastic bin. She groaned and changed the channel to a comedy, hoping to brighten her day, just as a knock sounded at her door. Rubbing her tingling nose and grabbing another tissue, she toddled over to answer it. Evangeline stood with a smile on her face and a bottle in her hand. "Can I come in? I’ve got, like, three hours and I’m really bored. Thought you might want someone to keep you company." Emilie's face pulled into a tired smile. "Yeah, sure I just dod't wadt to get you sick, I’ll bet I’b codtagious as hell." Evangeline walked in and steered Emilie back to the couch, making room for herself as well. "Okay, so I thought you might want to try this, it really works. This is a new bottle though, don't worry." Evangeline told her, handing over the bottle she held, and Emilie read the label after she took the wrapper off. It was some brand of nasal spray, Emilie smiled, "okay." she told Evangeline, turning the small container around to read the instructions: she'd never used nasal spray before. She felt a little bit silly as she probed her pink nostrils with the end of the bottle, and then pushed the applicator down with her finger. though it cleared up her full sinuses quickly, the cool, light spray tickled her cold- stricken nose terribly, it was all she could do to grab frantically for the tissues, trying to hold back as the first "ka-TCHOO!!" escaped her nose. Evangeline, seeing the sneezy expression on Emilie's face, hopped up to get the light blue box, and handed her several tissues. "ah-CHOO!! Ah-SHOOO!!! Uh-CSHOO!! Ah- CSHOO!! Ha- SCHOO!! Oh...god...huh...HUH...uh-CHOO!! Uh...ASCHOOOO!!!!" Emilie pinched her nose, obviously hugely embarrassed.

"You’re going to hurt yourself, cut that out." Evangeline ordered, as Emilie rolled her eyes and, without time to look for a tissue, sneezed into her elbow, "ka-CSHOO! SCHOO!!" Evangeline was beyond herself in pleasure. Emilie was clearly allergic to the nasal spray, but she was willing to use it because of how it effectively it cleared her aching, stuffy head. "Do you want some tea?" she asked the poor girl. Emilie smiled weakly, "sure, thanks. God, it feels good to be able to talk normally" Evangeline went for the cupboard, as Emilie slumped against the back of the couch. Evangeline glanced at her watch, then her hand flew to grasp her bangs and she turned to face Emilie. "Oh, God, I’ve got to go, I was due fifteen minutes ago. Sorry, Em.” Emilie was trying to make sense of it all, and was barely able to call out, "uh, break a leg." Evangeline flew out the door and back to the set. Emilie pulled the blinds aside and watched as she was assaulted by the makeup crew then hustled off towards the cameras.

comments would be super!

This is good! You should definitley continue :laugh:

Continue? that never occured to me. well, since you asked first, feel like giving me some inspiration?

Hmm well this story could go any number of ways, but unfrotunatley I'm not that great at coming up with a good storyline. I'm sure if you do continue it, whichever way you choose to go with it will be great!

Hmm well this story could go any number of ways, but unfrotunatley I'm not that great at coming up with a good storyline. I'm sure if you do continue it, whichever way you choose to go with it will be great!

i'm not great at coming up with a storyline either, but the main choices i see are, emilie is all better when she wakes up in the morning, but evangeline has the cold, or i can continue with emilie's sneeze-filled recovery...

hey guys! finally got part two written, here it is!

Emilie’s eyes flew open at four thirty. She felt so much better. Her head didn’t hurt anymore, and her throat was slightly less inflamed. Sitting up, she stretched. She was a little stiff, but she wasn’t achy anymore. She hopped down from the loft, smacked the off button on her alarm clock, and picked up the script, planning on getting a few minutes rehearsal before she headed down to the set. She propped it up on the couch and began to put on her costume. Claire apologizes. She looked skeptically at the page, then at the context of ‘Claire’s apology’ apologizing for almost killing Kate, okay. Emilie opened her mouth, but no sound came out. Her hand flew to cup he throat. She cleared it tenderly and attempted to speak again. Nothing. Now what? She sighed and finished changing, then grabbed her hairbrush.

Evangeline glanced at the watch she carried in her pocket. Emilie was late. Not by a lot, but late, nonetheless. She sighed, and looked in the direction of Emilie’s trailer for the fifth time. And did a double take. Emilie was writing something on a pad of paper, running towards the set. “You’re late.” Evangeline murmured when she arrived. Emilie sighed, and handed over the note she’d written. Evangeline gave her a look, and then read it over. Emilie gave her most pleading look. “Are you serious?” Emilie nodded. “Does it hurt?” Evangeline asked. Emilie nodded. Evangeline took the note over to Jack, and waited for the cut, then handed it to him. “It’s from Emilie.” She informed him. I woke up this morning with no voice. I feel well enough to act; I just can’t talk… it read. Jack called for Emilie, who appeared promptly. “Can you speak at all?” he asked her. She bit her lip, blushed, and whispered almost silently “this is about it”, hiding the pain it caused her. Someone else commanded Jack’s attention, and Emilie gave Evangeline a dirty look, earning an eye roll. Jack turned back to them. “We’ll do ADR, just lip-synch or whisper for today.” He told her, and she nodded, as she saw makeup moving towards her.

Suddenly, in the middle of a scene, a familiar tickle came back to haunt Emilie. Oh, no. She held her breath, willing it to go away. I’m sorry, I just… she mouthed. The tickle intensified. She had to breathe soon. Her face was turning red. “Cut!” Jack called. Emilie’s hand flew to her pocket for a tissue, and she brought it to her face “AH-CHOO!! HUH-SCHOO!! ASSCHOO!!” The crew laughed, Emilie along with them. What? Had those sneezes done something? She tried murmuring something to herself, and was rewarded by her voice. She giggled again. Everyone reassembled, and Emilie made a snap decision to ruin the take. Evangeline took center stage, and Emilie skittered off into the greenery. “action.” She walked back on, keeping a straight face. “Claire?” Evangeline asked for the fifth time. “Um, I just wanted to… say…that I’m sorry…for…yesterday.” Emilie said clearly. She got the satisfaction of Evangeline’s eye widening, then, “What’s my line?” “Cut! (Chuckling) Something along the lines of ‘apology accepted’, Evangeline” Jack called. Emilie was among those snickering. Evangeline leaned over to hug Emilie, and the scene continued.

Late that night, after the last shot, Emilie and Evangeline were sitting in her trailer, talking. Emilie felt almost all better. “I mean, what am I supposed to do when he kisses me and doesn’t say his line? Just walk off the screen?” Evangeline giggled, recalling a moment of shooting in season two. “Make out with him again!” Emilie stated confidently. They both laughed, but Evangeline’s was a rougher sound, causing Emilie to frown. “You feel okay Evie? You don’t sound very good.” She commented. “What? No. Fit as a fiddle.” Evangeline said too quickly. Emilie pursed her lips, deciding to let it go. There was rarely any use arguing with Evangeline… “So what did you think of that angel scene in two?” Evangeline attempted to change the subject. It worked, as Emilie recalled the ridiculous costume she’d been put in with a CG halo over her head. She had to laugh.

The next day flew by in such a whir that Emilie hardly had time to notice Evangeline wasn’t there, as most of her shots were with Locke or by herself. Then when Mike came up to her and began to make small talk, ending with “so the director’s in a fit ‘because Evangeline didn’t show today…thought you might know where she is.” Emilie got worried. She spoke to Jack, and then went for Evangeline’s trailer. She knocked, and heard someone coughing. Emilie smiled. Typical Evie. From inside: “go back to set Ebilie, I’ll be there id ted secods.” Emilie sighed and called. “Okay, I need to go tell Jack that you are not coming in today, but I’ll be back in a minute.” Evangeline started to protest, but Emilie was already gone.

“Evie, you’re being ridiculous, let me in!” Emilie pounded on the locked door for the fourth time, trying to come up with a way to get Evangeline to unlock her freaking door. “You annoy me sometimes Evie, you really do. Fine, I’m leaving.” Emilie stomped off, then skittered back and froze just out of view. As she’d predicted, Evangeline unlocked the door, and peered out, and Emilie jammed her sneaker in the door and forced her way in. Evangeline ran her hand through hair exasperatedly, causing Emilie to glance at her friend. Evangeline’s nose was scarlet, her eyes were tinged red, and, as Emilie furrowed her brow, Evangeline leaned away and sneezed into a tissue. “Poor thing.” Emilie murmured. Evie collapsed on the couch, groaning. Emilie sat down next to her. “Sorry.” Evangeline sniffled, “whad are you sorry for?” Evangeline asked, she sounded terrible, hoarse and congested at the same time. “You know I gave this to you.” Emilie observed. Evangeline held up a finger, reaching for a tissue. “Huh… huh…” she paused, the tissue poised delicately in front of her face. Emilie giggled and leaned over, blowing lightly on Evie’s nose, effectively bringing out the sneezes. “ESCHOO!! EH-CHOO!!” then Evangeline was snickering too. “What was that about?” she asked, as her laughter turned to coughing. Emilie rolled her eyes, smiling. “You looked like you could use some help.”

“You are so infuriating! Why won’t you take it? I used that stupid nose stuff you gave me, so you owe it to me.” Emilie tried a different approach to get Evangeline to take an aspirin. Evangeline shook her head firmly. “I’b dod’d sick.” She protested, defeating her point by reaching for a tissue and blowing her nose. “Then why are you running a fever?” Emilie shot back, waiting for the inevitable wide-open mouth on ‘because’ or ‘not’ “I’m no-“ Emilie shoved the pill in and clamped her hand over Evie’s mouth and nose, forcing her to swallow, then took her hand away. “Was that so awful?” Emilie smirked. Evangeline gave her a dirty look. Then, though Evangeline tried her best to hide it, a sneezy expression flew to her flushed face. Emilie grabbed a tissue and handed it to Evie just as she sneezed. Evangeline hit the power button on the TV remote, and a romantic comedy flicked to the screen.

It was only fifteen minutes later when Emilie glanced over to find Evangeline with her eyes closed. She could’ve left, but there was something about this pretty young actress that made her want to stay. Slowly, being careful not to jostle the couch, Emilie pulled a thin blanket over Evie, but the slip of the fabric woke her, and Emilie bit her lip. “Sorry.” Evangeline coughed weakly. “How do you feel?” Emilie asked. Evangeline held up a finger and grabbed a tissue, “ESCHOO!! Ugh, sick, I ache all over, and I’b freezing.” Emilie considered for a moment, and then wrapped her arms around Evie, covering them both with the blanket. Evangeline shuddered in Emilie’s arms. “Ssh, go back to sleep.” Emilie murmured, as Evie’s shaking ceased, and gradually her body went limp. Emilie watched till the end of the show, then the next. It was dark when she reached over carefully to check Evangeline’s temperature. Still too warm. Emilie sighed, feeling maternal. Suddenly, Evangeline stiffened and turned away from Emilie. Emilie was confused until Evie reached for a tissue, sneezed a quick double, then curled back up against Emilie. “You’re still here?” she whispered. Emilie nodded. Evangeline sighed. “I’b fide here alode.” Emilie smiled. “I know. I just…” she trailed off, still not quite sure why she was still here. Evangeline brought her back to the present, coughing harshly into her elbow. “You sound terrible.” Emilie murmured. “How ‘bout we get you in bed?” Emilie suggested. Evangeline coughed and nodded, starting to get up. Emilie stood by and observed, then caught Evangeline when she began to fall.

“No, it’s not that you’re especially heavy, it’s that I’m tiny!” Emilie stated. Evangeline sighed, wheezing slightly. “You should go to sleep.” Emilie told her, brushing Evangeline’s bangs back from her forehead. Evangeline rolled over and grabbed a tissue. “EH-SHOO!! EHCHOO!! … this souds really ibature… will you stay?” Evie asked from the tissue. Emilie smiled gently, “yeah, I will. Can I run to my trailer real fast?” Evangeline nodded. Emilie pushed herself up and closed the door quietly behind her. She went back to her trailer, grabbed her pajamas, and headed back for Evangeline’s trailer. When she got there, she opened the door to find Evangeline enveloped in a massive coughing fit. Emilie dropped her bag, reminding Evangeline to breathe, and slipped into the bathroom. When she was changed, she went back to the bed and crawled under the blanket, pulling Evangeline into her arms. Within minutes, the two were fast asleep.

• 2 weeks later...

alright guys! thanks for the fantastic feedback, and here's the last part! sorry it's kinda deficent in the sneezing department, and that's it's really short. i cranked this out in twenty minutes and it's 2:30 am where i live :lol::specool::clapping:

Evangeline woke to the bed quivering slightly. Then she remembered she wasn’t alone, that she’d asked Emilie to stay the night. Evangeline glanced over at her blonde, Australian friend, who was staring at the ceiling with a tissue pressed to her nose. Evie raised a questioning eyebrow at Emilie, who rolled her eyes and sat up, “I sneezed.” It sounded so silly, that both the young women burst into laughter. “How do you feel?” Emilie touched Evangeline’s forehead. “A little better. Well enough that we should head down to set, I guess.” Evangeline cleared her throat tenderly, she had a feeling that her voice might leave her shortly. “We’ve got about a half-hour to spare, some food would do you good.” Emilie pulled back the covers, self-consciously buttoning the top button on her pajama top. Evangeline creased her brow at the cool air, and looked out the window. And her mouth fell open. There was a half inch of snow on the ground, and more flurries were coming down. “Emilie! Look out the window.” Evangeline’s voice broke three times pulled her cold feet into a pair of slippers and toddled sleepily into the living room. Emilie was peering out the blinds, a look of something between shock and relief on her face. “We’re never going to get this episode done. We’ve got, like one day?” Emilie sighed and went to the small fridge, searching for something worth eating, coming up with two slices of cheese pizza, and popping them in the microwave. Evangeline sighed, “Whh…” her hand flew to her wide open mouth, in shock that hardly any sound had come out. Emilie turned and gave her a quizzical look. “Whh,” Evangeline attempted to explain her predicament, settling on tapping her throat. Emilie got a mischievous look in her eye, and said slowly while putting the pizza on plates, “I figured out the cure for that a few days ago…” Evangeline thought back to the day before last, when Emilie’d come to set with a case of laryngitis…what had happened between the take she’d been unable to speak in, and the next, in which her voice had come out perfectly clear. What? And then it dawned on her… a slow grin pulled at her mouth, and then she was overcome by silent laughter. “Yup. Okay, so now we need to make you sneeze.” Emilie concluded, handing Evangeline a plate, then beginning to run through the cupboards. “Try this. White pepper.” Emilie extracted a small shaker and poured some into her hand, then walked back to the table. Evangeline looked at the white powder suspiciously and Emilie waved her hand under Evangeline’s nose. Evangeline obediently took a deep sniff, and then her hand flew to rub the side of her nose. She squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth. “Is it working?” Evangeline shook her head tersely. Emilie reached for a tissue, and rolled the corner into a point, then pulled her chair closer to Evie’s. “Hold still.” Emilie inserted the tip if the tissue into Evangeline’s nose, earning a very irritated look. Then slowly, the expression on her face changed from annoyed, to sneezy. Emilie bit her lip, and tickled Evangeline’s nose a moment longer before withdrawing the tissue, and handing her a fresh one. “Eshoo!!! Achoo!!! Eshoooo!!! God that felt good!” Emilie grinned and they both began to laugh.

Mod note: Merged posts.

Archived