Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where to post wavs?

GenerousNose

So I have a few wavs saved up and I want to get them off my computer and put them somewhere safe on the net.

I took a look at Bondi's wav page but there are no clips from 2011.

This got me wondering, has that site stopped accepting wavs?

If so, where would be good to put them?

I am not too keen on YouTube cos the clips will be seen by too many people - guess I am just shy :drool:

GenerousNose

There's a sub-forum of General Discussion, Share and share alike. I've never uploaded wav's but I think that might be where they're meant to go. Sorry, I realise this hazy advice isn't incredibly useful.

sillystarsmoons

I think what Scotgirl has said could be right. You can post wavs in the Share and share alike in the general discussion sub forum.

I'm pretty sure you can only access that area of the forum once you're validated. It's a good place to go, but if you want to share your .wavs before then, you'll probably have to do something off-site. Youtube is a popular place, if you're alright with the openness of it.

The guys are right, you've got to be validated before being able to access Share and Share Alike, so I'm afraid that's a no-go for now.

The latest news from Bondi was actually that he'd lost his password to the Wav Page as of March 1st, so I'm not sure whether or not that situation's been resolved. If not then the Wav Page might be out as an option too.

One viable non-Youtube option for you here I think could be the creation of your own Yahoo Group. I see it as sort of the happy medium between the low exposure of sharing on the forum and the privacy issues that can come with sharing on Youtube.

Once you create a group, you can set the settings so that you can approve all members before they have access to any of the files posted in the group, which gives you pretty decent control over who you're sharing with, yet it's still pretty prominant (there are only a handful of Groups left that come up upon searching the term "sneeze").

All in all I think that's your best bet, and I wholeheartedly agree with Joel; it's really great that you've decided to give back to the community, so if you are able to get them up please let us know. :yay:

The latest news from Bondi was actually that he'd lost his password to the Wav Page as of March 1st

well that's interesting news. lol. i was wondering if we'd just scared away all the contributors, lol.

Thanks for the info everyone.

I think I might wait til I get validated and then post in the share and share alike section.

Will busy myself converting my files into mp3 in the meantime!

GenerousNose

The latest news from Bondi was actually that he'd lost his password to the Wav Page as of March 1st

well that's interesting news. lol. i was wondering if we'd just scared away all the contributors, lol.

Well he also said "it's not like anyone sends anything to the wav page anymore" so it just seems Youtube has sort of become the new go-to sharing site. Lots of fond memories of Bondi's page back in its heyday though. :heart:

In the past as I recall people have put .wavs all over the place on the forum. For example, one could write one's experience up as an obs and attach the .wav or link to some file-sharing thing.

I can't think of any reason why this would be a bad thing; indeed, it would be a generous act by a generous nose that should be very much encouraged. The staff could always move it to a more correct place if they felt so inclined.

Share and Share Alike is for wavs you've recorded *OF YOURSELF* to share with everyone else :blushing: Share and Share Alike is the appropriate place for them, and will be moved there if posted anywhere else.

If these are just general recordings, we can't host them on the forum.

Archived