Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy smilies?

Anonymouse

I literally just noticed that we don't have any sneezing smileys out of the millions that are available. Just curious, any reason why? :drool:

I'm not quite sure, but I do think we might be able to add smilies into the databse, but that would be more HOL's domain than anyone else's. I know it's not been added to in a while, but I'm sure you might be able to convince him to throw some in on the next batch! :yay:

Also, we do have a few sneezy smilies in the newly-updated chat, so they do exist somewhere on the board at least!

We don't have sneeze smilies in Chat as such Mute, we have sneeze sound effects there though :) The main reason we don't have any sneeze smilies yet is that I've not been able to find any while wandering the net looking for some to add, and I'm nothing like talented enough to be able to create my own! :lol: I'll keep looking though :P

Aw that's fine, I was just curious. :P Thanks! And sadly the sound effects don't seem to work for me... but I'm kind of glad they don't because sometimes I forget to turn the volume down when my roommate is in the room. :)

• 2 weeks later...

*steps out of the shadows, trembling* If it helps at all I did see a sneeze smilie on Photobucket. Sorry for intruding. I can attempt to post a link if you want. Thank you for your time. *slips back into shadows*

I found a few ... if you want some ...I'd have to go make a link for it but ... I waste my time a lot looking for this crap :D but I got some

*steps out of the shadows, trembling* If it helps at all I did see a sneeze smilie on Photobucket. Sorry for intruding. I can attempt to post a link if you want. Thank you for your time. *slips back into shadows*

Sure, go ahead :)

I found a few ... if you want some ...I'd have to go make a link for it but ... I waste my time a lot looking for this crap :D but I got some

Yes, please do :)

I have one that i use on MSN, if I can somehow pass it on to you HoL let me know x

Thank you, if you can save the image from MSN then you can attach it to a PM and send it to me that way :blushing:

Thank you all for your very kind offers :laugh:

Archived