Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vivid dreams

Heathcliff

My vivid dreams are usually situations which would never occur in real life, and yet make complete sense to my dreaming mind.

Sometimes they're more mundane. I struggled to become toilet-trained because I would dream so vividly of being on the toilet, and I still occasionally dream that I've got up and got dressed and am making breakfast (this makes actually getting up on time a bit of a challenge).

I'm nearly 23 and I still pinch myself when I get up in the night, just to make sure. wink.png

I've always had a vivid imagination, which as an adult makes for some good fantasising.....

I still occasionally dream that I've got up and got dressed and am making breakfast (this makes actually getting up on time a bit of a challenge).

:lmfao: Oh my God I can't count the times this has happened to me too!!!

The other night, I had a bad and very vivid dream that my father shot me with a pistol, right in the chest. I shot back. That's how you do it, right? Fight the violence; shoot back! :rolleyes:

Seriously, it was a scary dream. I always seem to dream that people that I should be able to trust hurt or kill me. :blink:

• 1 month later...

I still occasionally dream that I've got up and got dressed and am making breakfast (this makes actually getting up on time a bit of a challenge).

lmfao.gif Oh my God I can't count the times this has happened to me too!!!

Glad to know I'm not the only one *whew*

That sounds horrible!! And you have those kind of dreams a lot? Poor thing :(

I had an akward vivid dream last night that I was going to post in general discussion before I remembered this thread:

In the dream I'd just woken up, with my room looking exactly as it does in real life, and decided to listen to some fetishy clips on youtube before getting up for work. I was just starting to enjoy it when my mum (who doesn't live with me) strolls in with a cup of coffee and toast. Didn't say anything, just walked back out akwardly and in the dream I was horrified and blushing, and partially thinking "oh well, guess she knows now". Eeeek!!! That reality can stay safely in my subconcious thankyou!

Archived