Sneeze Fetish Forum

Manager sick at work

youkaineko

So tonight at work, the closing manager was apparently ill. First a brief description: He's 27 years old, sorta short for a guy, short, brown hair, pretty average. I was standing in the expo. window (where the food comes out and I tray it and yell for servers) and he came and stood sorta next to me and I didn't think much of it until a cashier came over and asked if he was feeling any better. Immediately my ears perked up and I tried to act like I wasn't paying attention. He answered, "A little. If I don't start feeling better I'm gonna go home." The conversation continued along the lines of who would close and joking and such, but I was rather distracted. Needless to say, I spent the rest of the time at working watching him for signs of illness, which were wonderfully abundant. He was sniffling constantly, rubbing his nose (which was runny) and looked flushed and tired.

It was obvious throughout the night that he was feeling worse, but of course he couldn't go home. Which was awesome. I did everything in my power to stay as late as I could. I almost offered to close for the cashiers... >.> At one point, a customer had a complaint about the ticket and I went to ask him about it, and he was sniffly, and feverish, and his hands were shaking while he was talking and all in all he just looked like crap. I almost melted right there... The rest of the night went in the same way with him being cooped in his office unless necessary and just acting fluish.

Archived