Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneesee, VFP, Nicole & Randi

Dawnie

I wanted to thank the four of you for such an amazing weekend. You are all such incredible women. I feel extreamly blessed to know you and call you my friends.

Sneesee, I didn't think it was possible to love you anymore than I do.....I was wrong. :blushing: You are just so fantasic in every way and I'm already thinking about the next time I will be able to see you again. xoxoxoxoxo

VFP, you were just as beautiful, funny and sweet as I knew you'd be. I just adore you to pieces. :dead: And I expect us to start talking on the phone regularly my darling. :drool:

Nicole, you rock!!! I can't stop saying "Holla, Word and I'm just sayin' " You are off the hook fun and funny. Besides, I didn't think there was anyone else out there that dropped the F-bomb like me. I LOVE IT!!!!! :drool:

Last but not least, Randi. I know that you don't have this fetish, but your understanding and acceptance of it is so wonderful. Sneesee is very lucky to have such a close friend like you. :o

Hopefully I will see you all again in October! :laugh:

Oh man...I had to come in to at least post this.

Seriously? One of THE BEST WEEKENDS of my life. You all are sexier and sweeter than I ever imagined, and I'll tell you what...I've never seen so many great racks at once. You girls have no idea how special you are to me, and I'm so blessed to have you all in my life.

Sneesee, you are beautiful and a fucking wild animal in the sack. You epitomize sexy...I don't even think you realize how hot you are. (And what a great kisser!)

VFP, you are so funny and gorgeous and sweet, and you've got a great ass that I couldn't keep my hands off of. I could play with your hair and your lips all day.

Dawnie, you are a wicked diva! :purge: I had so much fun with you there...you are a barrel of freakin' laughs, man, and you're so beautiful and crazy. And those men in the city loved you!!!

I love you girls with my whole heart. Thank you for the memories, and I'm so excited we're going to make more soon!

ETA: To see these girls sneeze in person makes my nethers quiver.

So glad that you gals had such a great time. Did you say Oct, Dawnie?? *Really, Really, Really hopes that news this summer= travel* :purge:

ETA: To see these girls sneeze in person makes my nethers quiver.

Holla back baby! :purge::purge::purge:

Oh my god, I am sooo jealous. This sounds incredible! How did this meeting come about? And damn it sounds like some sexy, awesome girl on girl action AND fetish action took place. I need friends like you all!

Dawnie, girl, I am so happy I got to see you again!! You are beautiful, fun, and have the most wicked sense of humor!

VFP, you know you are teh smex to me! Mah first girlfriend, a wonderful kisser, and someone I could wander around with anywhere and not care how long we're gone or where we are. And did I mention how hot you are? That, too!! :sweatdrop:

Nicole, I don't know where to begin, or end, really. You are everything I could have imagined from talking to you online, and more! You are hotness incarnate, a fabulous kisser, and I am so incredubly glad I finally met you in person!!!

I love my girlfriends! And for those of you out there who are wondering how hot these ladies sneezes are in person? They are way more sexy than you could possibly imagine! I'm still thinking about it, and trembling. :P

Randi doesn't hang out here, so I'll make sure I pass on the thoughtful sentiments.

Thanks to all of you ladies for the most wonderful weekend ever!! I'm not quite sure NYC will ever be the same...

Dawnie baby! You're so much fun! It's about damn time we hooked up! You're so gorgeous. And flexible! My god! I'm totally going to post that picture on Facebook! :P We're gonna get together in Boston some day and raise all kinds of hell!

Nicole, I don't mean to embarrass you, but if I can't say it here, where can I say it? Nicole's allergies lit my pants on fire all weekend. And I don't know if you remember, but I might have taken a picture of you in the midst of a fit in front of Rockafeller Center... :jawdrop: I swear I won't show anyone! But with or without allergies, my god woman! You are sexy! I'll never forget the way you looked at me (or greeted me) when we finally met face to face. :D

And Neesee... What's left to say? My love. My best friend. I'm so glad we got to experience this together. NYC and other things before we even left town. :sillybounce: Good lord, we're bad girls!

For the record, all of these ladies have soft lips. :sweatdrop:

Dawnie baby! You're so much fun! It's about damn time we hooked up! You're so gorgeous. And flexible! My god! I'm totally going to post that picture on Facebook! ;) We're gonna get together in Boston some day and raise all kinds of hell!

Hell yes! And girl, your lips are as soft as your hair. And Sneesee, I'm so glad you made that move. I would have had such regret. Lord woman, I could fall in love with you. :wub: Nicole, I so regret sleeping though our kiss goodbye. :blushing: I guess I didn't gain any courage till the last minute. ^_^

Hopefully we'll all be able to reunite again for Sneesee's infamous Halloween Extravagnza! :bleh:

And Sneesee, I'm so glad you made that move. I would have had such regret. Lord woman, I could fall in love with you. :heart:

Hopefully we'll all be able to reunite again for Sneesee's infamous Halloween Extravagnza! :heart:

Dawnie, your lips are so soft and kissable, and I love you, too!! :unsure:

And you three ladies better be able to make it!! I want you all there so I can show you off! :blushing:

This is why the Y chromosome may be doomed.

Well, we do need men. :yes: I'd love to say why, but this isn't the adult board. :wub:

That's encouraging. Maybe I'll stop by the adult board for some answers. :unsure:

Archived