Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coronation Street scene

Bubbles

I happened to be in the room when Coronation Street was on last night, and there was a scene where Tina was allergic to a throw, and sneezed twice while kissing Graeme, then had to hide behind the couch with the throw over her when Rita appeared with the girl Graeme is pretending to marry, and sneezed again twice while hiding there :o

Here is a linky :blushing:

I should start watching corrie. Ta ^_^

Nahh, even this can't convince me to watch it! :hug:

Thanks for the link, though.

I happened to be in the room when Coronation Street was on last night

Sure, we believe you. Then a squirrel ran in through the open window, knocked the TV remote to the ground, somehow changing the channel to Hollyoaks, before disappearing again. ^_^

It's all true! For the most part, I don't watch TV! I can't claim to not own one anymore though, because I gave in when I got my new house and actually bought one!!! My parents, however, are soap addicts and I have no choice but to have my mind polluted when I am in their house ^_^ I pretended to be asleep when this happened last night!!

Thank you so much, Bubbles. Beautifully captured and presented as ever.

Odd, isn't it, how the tv dramas go for such old-fashioned sneeze scenes. I can't remember when I last saw a really good SwH [f] scene like this. Though why she has to get up and reveal herself like some Greek goddess just because she sneezes......

I happened to be in the room when Coronation Street was on last night

Sure, we believe you. Then a squirrel ran in through the open window, knocked the TV remote to the ground, somehow changing the channel to Hollyoaks, before disappearing again. ^_^

:hug:

Yeah thanks indeed Bubbles, nice work.

For me I'd have to say the idea of this was more exciting than the actuality, but it was still a lot of fun.

• 1 year later...

thank you so much if someone can reupload it :3 megaupload's long gone now :(

thank you so much if someone can reupload it :3 megaupload's long gone now sadsmiley.gif

I'll gladly do it, any suggestions for a site to put it on?

That's awesome Papa roach :)

I don't know what the best site would be unfortunately :/

For ease I'd say sendspace.com, but I think that files only last for about 3 days on there.

Hopefully someone has a better suggestion as I'm dying to see this haha!

It did indeed, man. Nicely done! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'm even willing to overlook the predictably ham acting since she's kinda hot and I'm a huge fan of the situation!

Awesome, thanks for that! :)

And agreed Giant Steps! I loved the little nose rub too haha

• 3 weeks later...

Good stuff. I loved the nose rub too.

Archived