Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rather new, but I've been posting quite a bit

Talon Winchester

One thing that everyone should know is that I am insane. This is an interveiw that will help you learn about me!

I=interveiwer

T=me

I- So...Talon. I hear you're actually an Irken who wants to destroy Earth?

T- Well...yeah. I'm Invader Tek. It sounds like Tak but we're not alike. At all. *mumbles something that sounds like a spell and you hear Tak scream from some far off place*

I- Ok then. Who's your favorite person who played a part in a horror movie?

T- Jared Padalecki in Friday the 13th!!! He was killer in that movie!

I- Who's your favorite Winchester?

T- Sam. Sam. Sam. I don't know why, but Sam was just sooo hot when I first saw Jared.

I- What's your favorite movie?

T- ...Saw? A Nightmare on Elm Street? Cujo? Friday the 13th? Pet Semetary? Firestarter? Carrie? Star Wars? I dunno.

I- What's you favorite book?

T- All the Stephen King books (so glad the vehicle didn't kill him), Supernatural, Star Wars, Dean Koontz books, John Saul book, to many faves to count.

I- Last good dream you had?

T- *quietly* I was dancing with James Maslow and then later he was sick and I had to take care of him.

I- On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the strongest, how creepy is your life?

T- 9.5 Things could only be creepier if I had wizard powers. Where are two hot demon hunters when you need them?

If you want to know more about me use these instructions! Send an email to the one in my profile.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Irken? Tak? James Maslow? *turns to google for pop culture assistance* Oh God, I'm old.

Anyway, hello :shy: (I won't say "welcome" because you got here before me)

*knocks all the old fogeys out of the way* :bday:

Hello Talon. Welcome!

I have fallen and I cannot get up...

What again? *prises Ouroboros from ground*

Please excuse us Talon..... :bday:

Welcome, Talon, it's great to see you diving in so fully, I'm sure you'll have met lots of great like-minded people before long, and just might realise that your "weird" is closer to our "normal". :wine:

What? Did someone say something? *mutters about new-fangled technology while fiddling with hearing aid*

Given your mutterings I'm pretty sure that should be a hearing horn... B)

That said, I'm old too... I remember when it used to be all cool to have MSN and a Playstation...

(Drives away in his rascal, obliviously running over the feet of all and sundry). :D

Haha thanks everybody! You know, when I first came here I didn't know that off-topic boards or comings and goings boards even existed here. It's ok everybody, don't feel old. My car is most likely older than you. It's nearly 100 years old :/ Ok maybe more like 70 but it probably LOOKS older than you. Oh isn't that just great! People are street racing outside my house it turns out :/ *runs outside* "There's a freakin' curve there stupid!!! It's very dangerous!" Gosh. Of all the empty lots where I live, my parents just had to choose this one. Anyways, older people have more wisdom. Or at least enough wisdom to know that the garbage can in a mall is the box looking thing that reads 'Trash' and that it is NOT in the wall by the hat store! Yes, I did that. Last week.

Oh, yes, I'm terribly terribly, profoundly wise, me. You can tell from my beard. All wise people have beards.

Even me!

Widom beards...that explains why my father doesn't have a beard. He's not the sharpest peice of glass in my glass collection...

Sorry Dad!

Archived