Sneeze Fetish Forum

Editing topic titles?

murphy dee

Am I not allowed to do this yet? I'd really like to be able to edit the topic title of my drabble thread just to have a little "updated on such-n-such day" blurb that I can change every time I add more - I've noticed other drabble threads doing the same and I want to join in on the fun. :D

But perhaps I don't have access to that feature yet? Or am I simply missing some way to do this?

Am I not allowed to do this yet? I'd really like to be able to edit the topic title of my drabble thread just to have a little "updated on such-n-such day" blurb that I can change every time I add more - I've noticed other drabble threads doing the same and I want to join in on the fun. :D

But perhaps I don't have access to that feature yet? Or am I simply missing some way to do this?

If you message an adminstrator they may give you special privileges that they do for writers so you can adjust your titles.

Ah, nice! Thanks, Scion. :D I shall do just that come the morn (but for now...bed time!).

Thanks Scion for helping out. Details of the requirements are here.

Ohh, that's what the Writer's Group is! Now I just feel foolish for not reading that before. :D That's what I get, though!

I would also like to edit the title of a story to reflect the fact that it now has 6 parts and is finished. It is also an original fiction, which I didn't include in the title (sorry, I wasn't quite sure what I was doing). Since I'm pretty new and I've only written that one story so far, I'm guessing I'm not eligible to join the writers group. Could someone please edit the title of my story for me some time to include this information? It's called "Secret Crush". Thank you.

Duly done. :) Feel free to let me know if there's anything else you'd like edited, espeically since I now only have one exam left (tomorrow) and after that will have comparably oodles of free time.

Duly done. :P Feel free to let me know if there's anything else you'd like edited, espeically since I now only have one exam left (tomorrow) and after that will have comparably oodles of free time.

Actually...there is something else. Could you please fix 7 typos that I annoyingly only spotted after posting the story? If that would be too much hassle, then that's fine- just leave it, and I really appreciate you sorting out my title for me.

Here are the irritating things-

(wrong words as they are in the story- what I was trying to write)

part 1

bucked- buckled

part 2

had enough time to time to sit- had just enough time to sit

part 3

Jo's mouth were- Jo's lips were

part 4

each throughout- each other throughout

with dull headache- with a dull headache

part 6

blew nose- blew her nose

she looking straight- she looked straight

Hopefully that's it done ... although I did find your story rather distracting and therefore finding them was quite hard. :P

Archived