Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Thing About Family Is...

Talon Winchester

Ok, so I know I've never been all that...er...diligent about finishing my stories and drabble threads before, but now I have an idea! Inspired by a sign in an airport, I decided to devise a plan for myself. I call it the Every Day Starts With "How do you Feel?" challenge! Basically, it means I have to write something EVERY DAY, unless there is something going on. Feel free to beat me up cybernetically if I miss a day! :P These drabbles are all ones where their titles start with The Thing About Family Is... There's alot of stuff where it's a mental family, like not by blood but by spirit and mind. Just a few fandoms are Supernatural, Invader ZIM, Diary of a Wimpy Kid (I have an urge to write some Rodrick right now after seeing the second movie), and a book I'm writing! Here it goes:

$upernatural

They Know What Annoys You!

"Eh-CHIH!"

"Are you awake Sammy?"

"Mmm...lemme sleep..."

"Ya gotta get up. I have something for you."

"If you love me you'll let me sleep"

"No way Sammy. I'll start doing it again."

Sam sat bolt up right in the queen size bed. Dean stood over him, smirking.

"You wouldn't!" he told his brother through gritted teeth. Dean flashed him his award winning smile.

"Wanna bet?" Sam groaned and leaned against the headboard. He sniffed once.

"Hah-ECHSHOO! EH EtchSH!" Sam absentmindedly rubbed his nose. "Y'know, I don't think you would. I'm gonna go back to sleep." Sam closed his eyes and Dean but back laughter as he reached in a plastic bag and produced a bag of balloons. He blew one up, and then suck the helium out.

"Sammy!" he cried out in a high pitched voice, "This goes out to you!" He began to sing the chorus of Hero by Skillet.

"Fine! Enough! I hate it when you do that." Sam grumbled.

"Good Sammy. Now take your medicine."

"It's SAM!"

A Book I'm Writing That Still Has NO Title!

They Might Not be Your Real Family but You Love Them Anyways

"No...no...I can't... Ya can't make meh..."

"Sami? Sami! Sami. Wake up."

"Wha'? Quinn? Is tha' you?" Samira Chase sat up slowly, the thin layer of sweat on her skin glistening slightly.

"Yeah, it's me. Nightmares again?" asked the black haired boy, looking genuinly concerned. 

"Nah, 'course not. Ok, it was. I don't know how to make them stop." Samira told him, sadly. 

"The day you stop thinking about them, the day they will st...sto...HEH NXXGT!" he stifled a sneeze into his hand.

"You ok?" Samira laughed quietly. Quinn sniffled and shrugged. 

"I don't feel so good..." Quinncen told her. 

"Don't worry. I'll make you....something!" Samira ran off to collect some plants or SOMETHING. Quinn smiled and rubbed his nose. The day he told her he had allergies was the day he died. 

A/N: If you didn't understand that last one, he told her he was sick so she wouldn't have to go back to sleep! :blushing: sweet Quinn...

A/N2: These are short. Sorry. Don't kill me! Please! *cowers in fear*

Ha! See! I came back! It's fine that I didn't get any comments for now. I WILL complete my challenge! Now, the first one is my FIRST Rodrick drabble from Diary of a Wimpy Kid, so go easy on me just this once! The second one, I have to admit, I'm proud of! It's a Supernatural drabble with Allergic!Sammy! Heh enjoy!

When it Comes Down to it, You Know You Love Them

"Manny! Aw Come ON!" Greg's voice broke through the silence of Rodrick's room.

"Greg, what's going on?" Mom's voice seemed to echo slightly. 

"Manny drew on my video game!" Greg DID sound angry.

"Aw, he's only a baby. He doesn't know any better. Now go wake your brother up, you can't be late for school." A minute later, Greg opened the door to Rodrick's room. He smirked at the lump under the blankets. 

"Come on Rodrick! Time for school!" Greg yelled. Rodrick poked his head out.

"I'm not going. Don't feel good." he said hoarsly. Greg rolled his eyes.

"How many times have you tried that?" Greg scoffed, "And how many times has it worked?" 

"If I didn't feel like crap right now, I would kill you twerp!" Rodrick swung his feet out of bed and sniffled slightly. "Eh...EH-CHUH! Heh-NxxGT! Eh-CHISHUH! HEH-ETCH! Aw, kill be dow...Whad are you gawkig at?" he asked his brother, who was still standing in the doorway, gaping at his brother who never liked to sneeze in front of others. It was some image issue or something. He didn't like to be seen as weak? Was that it? Oh well. 

"On second thought... Stay here. I'll tell Mom you're sick." Greg nodded at Rodrick before turning around to leave.

"WAIT!" The teen called as loudly as he could. Greg almost magically reappeared in the doorway.

"Yeah?"

"Thangks." Rodrick smiled a little at his younger brother, before laying back down in his bed. Greg nodded and left the messy room once more. 

"Bring be sobe tyledol, twerp!"  

You Stick Together

The girl stood in front of Dean. "I hate you. You have player tendancies that are getting out of hand. Your mind isn't working right and I think you should see a psychologist. Plus, you have stupid hair." The girl then punched Dean Winchester in the face and walked away. Sam choked back laughter. Dean looked astounded.

"What? I don't understand!" Dean looked at her back with the eyes of one with a bruised ego. 

"Dude, you just got dumped!" Sam laughed. Dean's mouth fell open as he realized what ELSE the girl had said. 

"What's wrong with my hair?" he asked Sam quietly.

"You got streaks." Sam told him simply.

"What?"

"You know how are last hunt involved cats?" at this both the boys shuddered.

"I don't care if I never see another cat in my life."

"I agree. That was just..."

"On with my hair!"

"You have black cat fur in your hair."  Sam snorted with laughter. 

"You think this is funny?" asked Dean, biting his lip.

"Of course!" Dean glared at Sam and plucked some cat fur from his hair with a smug smile. Sam looked scared. Dean twirled the cat fur under Sam's nose.

"Cut...cut that...out! Eh...eh...Eh CHIHNxxgT! Eh HETch! EH...HATchshih!" Sam groaned and pushed Dean away. "I get it Dean! St...stop! EH-ETCHSH! I'm h...HETCHIH! I'm here for you!" Sam looked up at Dean with watery puppy dog eyes and Dean decided to let it go.

"Fine. I'll get you some antibiotics. We'll stick together." At this, the two boys, one a sniffly mess the other with a bruised ego, left the dimly lighted bar.

A/N: If you made it this far, thanks for reading!

I love all the short little stories! They're so cute, especially the Winchester one's!

Thanks! I feel like I'm better at short ones than actual stories! Fun fact: The last one was going to have Dean sneezing in it, but Sammy worked out better! Don't worry though, Sam will get his revenge on Dean!

Mmmm, love me some sneezy Sammy :wine:

Thank you! You don't know how much it means to me that you always reply!

Stories next!

Oh, and 27jaredjensen,

Happy Crimple!!!

This one's a Chuck drabble, as in, the TV show Chuck. I'm sorry it's short and there's only one, but I'm REALLY tired. Blame school.

Sometimes You Have to Lie to Them

"Chuck, are you sure you're ok?" Ellie asked the man sitting at the kitchen table poking at the breakfast she'd made. 

"I am. Heh...HITSH! The bission is a smball one, and this is ondly a cold." Chuck grabbed a tissue and quickly blew his nose, visibly grimacing at the sound.  Then he stood up and gave Ellie one of his signature half waves. Ellie just bit her lip and nodded. 

Sarah and Casey were waiting outside with a black van that was already loaded up with equipment.

"Ready to go Bartowski?" the gruff voice of John Casey asked him. Chuck nodded, sniffled, and got in the back. 

"I just feel bad about lying to Ellie. Ya' know, she's my sister and..." Chuck started. Sarah smiled softly at him.

"Well, if the mission goes well we should have the antidote in five days. That will be long enough for her to forget that you lied about the mission being small, and the virus just being a cold." Sarah made sure everything was ready before Casey started driving. Chuck just sniffled miserably in the back.

"What do we know about the virus anyways?" Chuck asked.

"It was created and tested in the scientific laboratory owned by Salvatore Enzo Xiomar. Xiomar owns several facilities all over the globe, this one just happens to be in Texas. Xiomar is a known weapons dealer and is extremely dangerous. His wife is still alive and is in a witness protection program. He has a daughter, one Sabrina Zaira Xiomar, who is known to be his heiress. The virus is known to kill in under..." Sarah was cut off by a loud, high pitched sneeze from Chuck, which quickly turned into more.

"Hi-HIETSHI! HITCHish! HiTChi! Excuse me, sorry. How many days do I have to live?" Chuck asked, blowing his nose again. 

"Seven. Maybe less."

"Great. Could it GET any WORSE?" Chuck groaned.

"Actually yes. The antidote is under the protection of Sabrina Zaira Xiomar."

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry about yesterday, I went bowling. Please excuse any typos.

They Get You in Weird Situations 

"How did we get here again, Dean?" Sam asked. The boys were in a large cardboard box. Sam could feel heat radiating off Dean and didn't like it at all. 

"Well...we were wondering if there was a unicorn inside and I'm guessing housekeeping sealed the box up." Dean told him. If Dean could have seen Sam's face, it would have been an expression of frustration. 

"Dude. Why would there be a UNICORN in a BOX?" Sam yelled. Dean shrugged.

"I was feverish and you were asleep." Dean told him. Sam looked suspicious. 

"YOU dragged me in HERE?"

"Yes."

"That's just weird."

"Dude, sorry."

"Why?"

"HUTCHINIXXGT! HETCHIHTCH!" Dean sneezed.

"....Oh. That's why." Sam wrinkled his nose in disgust. That was when they heard the voice of an angel. Literally.

"Sam? Dean? Are you in here?" Castiel asked. 

"Yeah! We're in the box!" yelled Sam.

"Why are you in the box?" Cas questioned.

"...we're hunting a unicorn." Sam mumbled.

"HUTCHUSH!" Dean sneezed in reply.

They Protect You

Sam and Dean were walking back to the Impala. Dean was wet and Sam was sick and they were both tired. When they reached the Impala, Dean made to unlock it, but suddenly a brick fell out of the sky and hit him in the arm. "OW! What the fuck was that!" Sam walked over and picked up the brick.

"I think it was a brick." he stated curiously. Dean rubbed his arm. 

"Yes Sammy, but where did the brick come from?" At this Sam just shrugged. Then, randomly, another brick fell out of the sky and smashed the hood of the Impala. "Ok, what is going on?" Sam shrugged again before sniffling. 

"HEH...HEHNXXggt! HEHCHISXXNT!" Dab id." Sam sniffled again. Dean stared  up at the sky. 

"Dude is that a..." he started. Sam looked up before he jumped on Dean, catching the falling brick and yelling,

"BRICK!" at the same time. Then they crawled under the Impala, listening to the falling bricks and the sounds of their breathing in the cramped space. Suddenly, Sam's breath hitched. "S...sorry man...r...rea....really....HETCHINXXgt!" Dean felt Sam sneeze into his hair.

"Oh come on dude! The hair? Really?" Dean asked as the falling bricks suddenly stopped.

"Sorry...but hey! At least I saved you from that brick! I protected YOU!"

ON SOME ROOFTOP...

"And that's what happens when you put bricks in an automatic throwing machine!" some girl with blonde hair announced. Another girl with blonde hair who was slightly shorter added in animatedly,

"It isn't a good idea!"

"YAY!" they both yelled.

A/N: Don't even ask me where I get my ideas :/

I wrote Invader ZIM today because us in Operation Head Pigeons are close to acheiving new episodes! Enjoy!

They Might be All You Got

Zim had fallen asleep in class. This was a problem, because Zim hardly ever slept. Dib should know that, he watched Zim 24/7! Or...maybe 20/7? "Gosh, what's he plotting now? Maybe it's some alien meditative trance..." Dib murmered and chewed the top of his pencil thoughtfully. 

"Dib's talking to himself again!" yelled The Letter M. Everyone started laughing. Ms. Bitters hissed angrily and stormclouds entered the room. Lightning flashed in the classroom.

"Quit laughing! You have no future!" she yelled. Everyone was quiet, except for Melvin, who was wimpering. "Zim! Go to the nurse's office! You've been sleeping for too long!" Zim dragged himself out of his desk. "Take the new hall pass!" Ms. Bitters guestured to the sheep in the corner of the room.

"BAAA!" the sheep informed them. Zim nodded, and began dragging the sheep out of the room. Behind him, he heard Dib say,

"Autopsy Zim! Don't worry, I'll be there!" Dib smiled widely and waved. For some reason, Zim didn't care right now and he said so. Hoarsly.

"Zim does not care, Dib-stink. Zim has never cared for what you speak of." then Zim dragged the sheep to the nurse's office, pausing once to sneeze. "HIH CHIUH! HIH CHIH!" he shook his head, unsure of what was happening to him. When he arrived at the nurse's office, he threw the door open as best he could and dragged the sheep into the office. 

"Zim requires the use of your...*cough cough* communication *cough cough* machine." Zim told the nurse on duty, a rather big woman with curly red hair and large yellow eyes.

"BAAA!" the sheep added. Zim nodded approvingly at it, even though it hurt his head. The nurse nodded and Zim dialed his home phone. GIR picked up.

"HEEELLLLOOOO?" GIR screeched. 

"GIR, you must pick me u...up....ETCHIOO! Up from skool." a moment later, a giant pig crashed through the wall. The nurse didn't even look up. As Zim climbed in, GIR asked him,

"Master? Are you ok?" Zim nodded. 

"Yes GIR, I'm just tired." Then, GIR crashed through another wall as Zim fell asleep on GIR's shoulder, 'cause as it turned out, GIR was all he had left. 

I LOVE Chuck!!! that would make such a great plot for an episode!!

Thanks! I'll add on to that drabble tomorrow. I would tonight, but my grandma is in the hospital so I don't really feel up to writing anything.

Hahaha, these are great! I love your theme. :) Huh, I kinda want to try something like this sometime.

My favorites are "They get you in weird situations" and "They protect you". Delirious Dean thinking that he makes total sense is awesome. As are raining bricks. And Sam sneezing in Dean's hair under the Impala. :lol:

Don't worry though, Sam will get his revenge on Dean!

I love those words. :bleh:

ETA: Oh, I totally didn't see that when I posted. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, too. Hope everything turns out okay! :consoling:

1. I have to ask: What does Happy Crimple mean? Unless you meant Crimble ;)

2. CHUCKKKK. I have never read a Chuck sneezefic, so I started writing one and now THIS. We are so lucky to have seen Zachary Levi sneeze a couple times on the show B) Loved the Chuck drabble!

3. I lovvve the SPN ones, especially sneezy!Sammy. :bleh::heart:

4. I am sorry to hear about your grandma :)

Archived