Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stealing Time

Scion

Aww! I really, really like Keane! Also, I know this isn't Rush's story but...is his heart like the size of Jupiter or something? He's such a freakin' sweetheart! Toby sounds cute, also. Ack, I just love all your characters. Great update, so glad they're back together!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OHHH!! Poor Keane helps a poor lost biy then has a horrible allergic reaction just as Brenna shows up at the right time to save him!! I love it. I only have 1 question, What's going to happen to the boy?

Oh and I loved it!!

:rolleyes: gahhhhh sooo CUTE!!!! :blushing:

and a cute boy taking home by keane...but what´s up with this allergic reaction???? :blink::huh:

i love keane´s congested talking!!! :D:drool: :drool: ;)

can´t wait for moar^^ :wub:

OH, but you are the the devil! ;) A wonderfully sweet one at that, but a devil all the same. Btw, your fluff makes me wanna jump out a window; it's facking adorable. ♥ :drool: Yeah, I know, procrastination is like my number one enemy. Them bags under my eyes ain't getting any lighter. And here I am, still commenting while I know the evils of procrastination full well. Emily, you such a fool. and you know, speaking of fools, I do have intense conversations with the computer screen. And when the hot guy shows up on Google Images, it's definitely time for that. :drool: And I wonder why I can't get a boyfriend.

Awwww Sooooo sweeeeeet. I live them. What's with Toby? I like Toby. I don't really know Toby. I just blew $300 easy on a shopping spree and was really down at the thought of my upcoming bills. Your story, albeit (what a funny word) sad-ish-ish, cheered me up. Yup. Although I still might go broke. Hmmmm. I need to rob a bank. Care to join me?

sillystarsmoons

Aww this is so cute. Hmm what's with Toby? I'm curious. I can't wait for more fluff. Yay! Can't wait for your next chapter!

Scion - Oh, I could write a book about the first MOTHER I met while dating. What an absolute mess! :) Second mother wasn't much better...no one was good enough for their precious child. I felt bad for the guys, frankly.

Your story is incredible.. I know you're basically incapable of writing fluff, and for the record, I will read fluff or something with a plot, but I do tend to LOVE the stories with plots, which is probably why I keep coming back for everything you write. :innocent:

I'm into this story, fluff or not.. can't wait to see what happens next. :D

*swoons* oh my lord *fans herself* he sounds so delicious!

and uwaaaahhh! you have to post an update SOOOOOON!!

Sneezyhugsandkisses: Hehe! Thank you! Yay! I'm glad you thought it was so cute!!! :D

Quite Contrary: Haha, that's okay. Talk about Rush all you want lol. And yes, his heart is the size of Jupiter haha. Plus he's really good at comforting people and likes giving/getting hugs. :wub: Thank you! You're waaaay too nice to me! :D

sneezytwilight: Haha, thank you! I couldn't bear to keep them apart! As for Toby...you must wait and see. ;)

Ciuty80: :inlove: Well, there was nutmeg in the casserole that Brenna's mom made...:wub: Which she'd be happy to know, since she hates Keane and Keane is allergic to nutmeg! :nohappy: Thank you!!!!! :heart:

Emily: Hmm, a sweet devil! I've never heard of that. I must be lonely, cause I doubt there are any other sweet devils. :lol: OHman. So, enjoy my fluff...but don't jump out a window. That would be bad and I'd miss you. :D Yep. Speaking of procrastination...I NEED to do my essay RIGHT NOW. God, I hate U.S. history. I maybe liked it the first five times I took it, but now...no. AND YES! Does your computer have a name? Also, wanna join my 'can't get a boyfriend' club? Guys want me to be their friend if I want to date them, and they want to date me if I want to be their friend. :bday:

Tassielli: Lol, why are you always so funny?????? Btw, you should like Toby. Even though you don't know him. Like him anyway. UH-ohhh! But my story cheered you up, yay!!! Bank robbing? Sure, why not? I do need some fast cash. :D

sillystarsmoons: Thanks! You'll find out about Toby soon...and I'll try to stuff some more fluff into the next update. :)

ickydog2006: :D :D Success!

Mims: Oh my goodness! I mean, I've seen mother in movies (and read about them in books) who act like that, but I didn't know there were people like that in real life! That sounds terrifying! Good! I'm so happy to hear that! I try to write fluff and then just...can't. It must be my writer nature that prevents me from creating plotless mushiness. Thank you so much! You totally flatter me, as usual. :D

Umeko: Haha, thank you! You're a sweetie. Here's more for ya! :bleh:

Part Four:

A Little Over a Year Ago

^*^*^

It was Trevor that found him, slumped outside a pizza joint that hadn’t been open in months. He had his knees folded up to his chest and his head resting on his knees.

“Keane?”

He glanced up, saw Trevor, and smiled. “Well, if it isn’t my gay brother,” he slurred.

Trevor’s face hardened as he sank to his knees in front of his brother. “Stop it, Keane. You don’t mean that.”

Keane’s smile dropped away. “No, I really don’t…”

“Then why’d you say it?”

Keane’s eyes darkened. “I…did it again, Trev,” he whispered.

Trevor moved to sit on Keane’s right side, sighing. “Oh.” Pause. “From who?”

“Don’t know. Can’t remember.”

Hearing the guilt and despair in his brother’s voice, Trevor said, “It’s fine. We’ll find a way to sort this out, just like we always do.” He held out his hand.

Keane dug a hand into his pocket and dropped an expensive looking pen onto Trevor’s palm.

“Okay, well…this isn’t too bad,” Trevor said. “It’s just a pen.”

“That’s not the point,” Keane breathed, his voice shaking.

Trevor squeezed his brother’s shoulder. “I know.”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry I’m such a--I don’t…I really don’t care that you’re gay, and I shouldn’t have acted like I did. I suck as a brother.”

“Pretty much,” Trevor said, and Keane smiled.

-------

PRESENT DAY

^*^*^

“Are you asleep?” Brenna whispered.

“Yes,” Keane whispered back, a grating cough rolling through his frame and erupting out his mouth. Belatedly, he covered up, and continued to cough as Brenna smoothed a hand up and down his back.

“Sorry,” he gasped when he’d finished. “I dod’t bean dto be so gross.”

“Oh, Keane. You’re anything but gross. How’s your face feel? Is it any better?”

He raised a hand to his cheek, nodded. “Yeah. Bedder. Thadks, Bred. Uhh, I thidgk I have dto sdeeze.”

She chuckled, tweaked his nose. “Then go ahead, silly boy.”

“I dod’t--hihh--wadt you dto--ihhh---gedt sigck…” He sat up, brought the collar of his shirt up and over his face. “Ihh…htz’Chhush!”

Brenna sat up as well, moving up behind him to curl her arms around his waist and rest her chin on his shoulder, which shook with each sneeze.

“Hip’Idshhuhn! Ehhh…” His head fell back, then shot forward with a final, hoarse, “IhksshhCHhh!”

“Bless you, sweetie.” Brenna massaged his shoulders with kind, caring hands.

He sagged back against her. “Thadk you. Ugh, whadt tdibe is id?”

She glanced over her shoulder at the clock. “Not even four AM. Turn and let me see your face, okay?”

He obliged, swiveling his body around to face her. His eyes were red and a bit puffy, but the rest of his face looked pretty normal, if a little--or a lot--flushed. She skated her fingers from his temple to his chin.

“That feel okay?”

“Doe.” He smiled softly. “It feels greadt. You’re hads are so sofdt.”

A rustling from across the room, and Brenna glanced over to see the boy watching them with big, shy eyes.

“Hi,” she said. “Did we wake you?”

He shrugged, did something with his head that could have been either a shake or a nod, and whispered something too quietly to be heard.

“What, sweetie?”

“I was already awake,” he murmured meekly.

“Yeah, Bred, this is Tdoby. He deeded a place to stday. Tdoby, this is by girlfried”--here he paused to look at her, as if expecting a protest, which he didn’t get--“Bredda. She’s abazidg add beaudtiful add dtoddaly off libidts.” He smiled teasingly, and the boy returned the smile tentatively, a shadowed crease between his brows.

“Are you hungry, Toby?” Brenna asked.

He moved his shoulders up and down. “I’m okay,” he whispered.

“You sure?”

“Bred, if he says he’s dot hudgry, he’s dot hudgry,” Keane said wearily, rubbing his chest as if it hurt.

“Okay, okay. I’ll stop.” She directed her probing stare at Keane. “You okay? Does your chest hurt?”

He winced at being caught. “Jusdt a liddle. Frob coughidg.”

She nodded gravely, leaned in, and kissed his chest, right over his heart. “Is that better?” she joked.

He smiled. “You always bake be feel bedder, Bred.”

She melted at that, and she was suddenly in the palm of his hand, all gooey and in love. She grabbed him and hugged him possessively.

He hugged her back, but said, “Ub, Bred…I thidk we’re baking Tdoby udcobfordable.”

She released him reluctantly. “Fun-sucker.”

“I’ll dtagke thad as a coblibedt.”

A small voice spoke up, “Um…excuse me…?”

They both turned to look at Toby, who was now perched on the edge of his bed, expression pinched, face pale.

“What is it?” they said in unison.

He cupped a hand over his right eye, grimacing. “N-nothing. I just…sorry.” He looked down at his bare feet. “Never mind.”

Keane got up, walked to the bed, and crouched down in front of the boy. “Hey. Idt’s ogkay. You cad talgk dto us.”

Toby looked at him, and his eyes were full of a delicate hope. And then he was talking, a rush of words, each one vying for attention. “My dad kicked me out because I told him I was gay and my mom just stood there crying and didn’t do anything because she never does anything with my dad around, and my dad is always around, so she never, ever does anything and now I have nowhere to go and I don’t have anything with me, not even a penny, and I’m scared, but I don’t want to be scared because being scared scares me! I’m scared of being scared but I just can’t seem to stop and I don’t know what to do!”

“Wow,” Keane said. “Ogkay. Yeah, ogkay. Idt’ll be…fide. We cad…deal with this. Righdt, Bred? We cad…”

Brenna came to kneel next to Keane, wrapping an arm around him while she patted Toby’s knee. “That’s right. You know, Toby, my best friend, Nico, is gay. And Rush and Owen--they live only a few doors down--are gay and they’re awesome!”

Keane couldn’t help chuckling. “Bred, I dod’t see how ady of thadt is relevadt.”

She pinched him. “It is! Right, Toby?”

“Um…yeah?” Toby looked uncertainly between them.

“Hey, doe worries,” Keane told the kid. “Everyodne always edds up siding with Bredda ad sobe poidt. I’b cobfordable with my loser status.”

Toby smiled, and rubbed at his right eye. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to blurt all that out.”

“It’s okay,” Brenna assured him. “Honey, does your eye hurt?”

“No,” Toby said unconvincingly.

Keane stood abruptly, speeding to the tissue box and folding a square of the white fluff around his nose. He sat on the edge of his bed, feeling slightly dizzy. “Heh’Ngshh-CHu! Hihh…IxSHChih!”

Brenna was at his side in a heartbeat, kneading his shoulders and neck and kissing his shoulder. “Bless you. How are you feeling? Better or worse?”

The answer was worse, but he didn’t want to worry her, so he said, “Bedder. Idt’s jusdt by dose.”

“Aww, sweetie! Your cute little nose!” She pulled his head down and kissed the tip of his nose before he could protest--not that he really wanted to.

“Bred,” he said, a little embarrassed. “We do have a guesdt, rebeber?”

“Yeah, yeah, I know, but I can’t resist you when you’re this cute.”

Keane felt himself filling with warmth. She’d forgiven him. She still wanted him. Still loved him. Even after what he’d done. God, he loved her.

-------

*sobbing mercilessly* AWWWWWW!!!!! SOOOO CUTE! Its to adorable. I'm melting in my seat right now!!

;):D:D:wub::bday::D:D:D:D:D

I have to many emotions after this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEE!!!!

Oh, no what's wrong with Toby's eye? :wub: Brenna is awesome. But I wanna know what's going on with Keane! Also, Keane being embarrassed about being sick and coddled by Brenna? :bday: So much love for that, yep. Oh my goodness, the things your stories make me feel...I can't even describe them all. But I love it! :D

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS. Oh my god, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. This story! I think it's definitely my favorite. Ever. And that's really saying something, I hope you realize, because I have such a massive loveboner for the rest of your stuff. I mean like, it's amazing. And you're amazing. AND THIS. Brenna and Keane, yes yes yes! They are my favorite, I've decided. Although I do have such a thing for boy love... and gay boys, oh yes... but Brenna is just too awesome! She's so loving and affectionate and sugary and Keane is so calm and nice and they're so perfect together! Brenna! Ahh! I love this.. when she like, dotes on him and asks him how he's feeling and everything, and like, loves all over him. And you know what? They totally remind me of me and my boyfriend. Keane even sneezes into his shirt collar like mine does.

“Awwww, sweetheart, you sound so cute! I could seriously just eat you up right now, you adorable mancake.”

^^^ my boyfriend has allergies, and it stuffs up his nose and I swear to god I said something so incredibly similar the other day. Keane's congestion! Yes, I love it!

Oh, and the thing with Toby. I like it! Extra drama, and he's so cute and shy and nice. And gay! And Brenna's so sweet to him. And the thing with Trevor, also! YES. You are the greatest, I swear. Just write this stuff full time forever please!

Brenna was at his side in a heartbeat, kneading his shoulders and neck and kissing his shoulder. “Bless you. How are you feeling? Better or worse?”

The answer was worse, but he didn’t want to worry her, so he said, “Bedder. Idt’s jusdt by dose.”

“Aww, sweetie! Your cute little nose!” She pulled his head down and kissed the tip of his nose before he could protest--not that he really wanted to.

^ YES. You are writing about MY LIFE, I swear to god. Look at this. Look at how adorable that is. I can't even believe it. Oh my god, so so so cute. YES. MORE!

Awwwwww. You spoil me. Throw lavish gifts upon my feet. I really need to hit up that bank again. I spent a little over $150 on a bridesmaids dress. Before this I wasn't aware that bridesmaids usually had to buy their own dresses. Last time I'm being a bridesmaid. As for funny. I guess I'm just Hyper it's laughable. I also really like to bring smiles to peoples faces. I'm good at it too. Sooo I was thinking- Bank of America. Or should we go with another? Okay should I get red streaks blue shine or purple tips? I really need some advice. Honest opinions chicky. Great job btw ( again with the compliment. I cannot stop. U rock!) bye!

ohhhh myyy holy crap i melted into a sea of l.o.v.e!!! :blushing::clapping:

this is soooo SWEEEEET and ADORABLE can´t even think about any better words!!! :cryhappy:

awww ok, now i understand the allergic reaction :hug:

now i can go to work and think about what will happen next and i´m REALLY SURE that there will be the next update when i´m back home :specool::wub:

please more!!!! :lol:

sillystarsmoons

Ohhh my goosh Scion that was awesome! I loved that chapter just everything gaaah loved it! I can't wait to see what you have in the next chapter. Hope you post it soon? Cause I can't wait! :lol:

AAAHHH!!! *biting her lips flailing her arms and runs around* that is sooooooooo gooood! and Keane is soooo *motions that she wants to squeeze and cuddle and munch and rape him everyday for the rest of her life*

MOOOOOORE!!!

please?

I thought it might not be, but, hey! I had to get one wrong sometime lol!

Anyway, this part of the story is MUCH more important than trying to guess at the moment:

ITS SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE TOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRENNA AND KEANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR KEANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, NOW, I need to start trying to figure out why he's got this compulsive urge all the time, so as Brenna can help him stop it because it makes him SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED MORE OF THIS LUSCIOUS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S AMAZING AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Scion - Wonderful, as always. :yes:

I can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm all melty from the cuteness that is Keane and Brenna. I want to know more about Toby, too. :unsure:

Awesome. :wub:

Oh and yes..about mothers.. some are GREAT, so we can take comfort in knowing that. :inlove:

sneezytwilight: Haha, awwwww yay! I'm so happy my story can make you feel that way! Thank you so much!

Quite Contrary: I love how you always pick up on those little things! You're so caring and sweet lol! :D Hehe, I like Brenna, too! I've never written such a sugary sweet girl before but I kinda like it! Thank youuu, by the way! Much love for your comments! :heart:

Sen Beret: :o:wub: Whoa. :lol: I had to read that comment like six times. OHMYGOSH I'm so happy you like this so much!!!! I totally wasn't expecting that, but yay! Happiness overload! Hence the :inlove: I agree about Brenna, though!! I'm not used to writing such sugary characters, but it's sooo fun! :D Ohhh, don't think I don't know about you and your boyfriend lol! (Oh wow, that didn't sound creepy lmao) You know I read all your adorable obs! Freaking cutest things ever, and I can totally see the comparison! Except you two are funnier! Yeaaaah, I had to add some extra drama, 'cause there just wasn't enough! And there's more to come, because, you know...it's me writing this! Bahaha, if this is your life, wanna trade lives with me!?!? :lol: AHHHHH I love you.

Tassielli: Huh? Bridesmaids buying their own dresses?? I've never heard of such a thing! That's never happened to me...or anyone else I know! Strange. Okay okay, Bank of America sounds good to me! In which state should this robbery occur? Are we wearing masks or hoes over our heads? Hmm, purple tips. I like purple. Purple is awesome. Yep. Yyyyyyaaaaaaay, compliment! Oh, and making people smile is good! Keep doing it! ;)

Ciuty80: Awwwwwwwww, you always know how to bring a big, goofy smile to my face hehe. I want to join you in that sea of love hehee. Thank you so, so much! *hugs* :yes:

sillystarsmoons: Good! I'm so glad you're enjoying this! Thank you so much for commenting! Hope you like this part just as much. :blushing:

Umeko: Haha, that made me actually laugh out loud! I'm happy you like Keane so much!! Thank you! And more! More! Here we go! :D

Aprilcot: Yeah, it was just a fluke! I have complete faith in your abilites! :D Awwwwww, I love how you picked up on how sad the stealing makes him! I know it seems obvious, but...I don't know. I still think you're awesome LOL! *sends brain waves your way* <--those brain waves are the answer! Also, I like the word 'luscious!' Haha, I'd never think to use it, but it needs to be added to my vocab!

Mims: Aw, thank you so much! I'm so grateful for all your nice comments-- :unsure: That's a good way to look at it! Be optimistic. Luckily I haven't met any mother like that yet...some of my friends' parents hate me, though. Can't win 'em all, I guess. :)

Part Five:

A Little Over a Year Ago

^*^*^

“Are you drunk?” Trevor asked incredulously as he stood in the hall, staring into Keane’s room.

“Sso whattif I am?” Keane slurred from his sprawl on the bed. There was an empty bottle of cooking-wine on the floor.

“You must have been really desperate,” Trevor muttered, picking up the bottle--then not knowing what to do with it. He put it back down.

“Sso whattif I was?”

“That’s original.” Trevor perched on the end of the bed, at a loss. You knew things were bad when your brother was reduced to drinking you mom’s freaking cooking-wine.

“Sso whattif it isn’t?” Keane smiled sloppily. “Aren’t yougunna ask me ifff I robbed anyone todaaay?”

Trevor sighed. “Well, did you?”

“Yess, I did.” He produced a hairclip from his pocket, held it up to his face. “Iss Brenna’s, Trev. I ssstole from…Brenna. Makes me feel sssick. Wrrrong. I’m wrrrong, Trev.”

“No, you’re not. It’s not your fault,” Trevor said stubbornly. “The drinking, on the other hand…that’s your fault and it needs to stop.”

Keane’s face went slack. “I know. I wanna stop. Dunno fff I can.”

“Shut up. You can. End of story.” Trevor gave him an ‘I dare you to argue’ glare.

“Whateverr you say.” Keane looked sad. “Ssstill dunno why you…belllllieve in me. I don’t even bellllieve in me.”

“I believe in you because you’re my brother,” Trevor said simply.

-------

PRESENT DAY

^*^*^

Keane was pulled out of his sappy, inner love-fest by Toby’s hesitant whisper.

“Can I…go to the bathroom?”

“Of course!” Keane replied, shocked. “Yeah, it’s right down the hall on the…hey, are you okay?”

Toby was the color of paste, his skin dappled with perspiration, one small hand pressed to his stomach, the other to his right eye.

Brenna sprang into action, looping an arm around the boy’s shoulders and hustling him out into the hall before Keane even knew what was happening.

Keane was about to follow after them, when he was struck by a wave of dizziness that had him stumbling to sit on his bed, his head wedged between his knees. The next thing he knew he was lying flat on the floor, his face mashed into the dusty rug, and Brenna was shouting his name over and over, frantic, her hands flying over his back, trying to pull him up and into her arms.

“Keane! Oh my God, sweetie, are you okay!?”

He struggled to lift himself into a sitting position, instead ending up in a half-slump, his head in Brenna’s lap. He knew he was about to sneeze, but could do nothing to stop it but grit his teeth and pray he didn’t spray his nastiness all over an unsuspecting Brenna.

“Hih’iTCHssuu!”

“Bless you!”

“Th…thadk…ihh…Hh’Nxshgguh!” He couldn’t be sure, but he thought his nose was being smothered against Brenna’s thigh, and he found himself hoping she wouldn’t be too disgusted with him--then the tickle returned and he could focus on nothing else. “Huhh…UnktCHiuhh!”

“Bless you!”

“Thadk you. I’b sorry. I did’dt bean dto sdeeze all over you.”

“Ohh, no, sweetheart. It’s perfectly okay,” she gushed, threading her fingers through his hair. “I’m worried just worried about you.”

Keane winced slightly, trying to pull his left arm out from under himself.

“Honey, that looks really uncomfortable,” she moaned, rearranging his arms and legs until they no longer felt liable to snap in half. “There you go.” She put a hand to his forehead, clucked worriedly. “You’re really warm! Why didn’t you tell me!?”

Head still spinning, Keane replied, “Did’dt…kdoe. Tdoby…is he…ogkay?”

She stroked the hair from his face. “He’s fine, sweetie. He gets migraines, I think. But I want to talk about you. How do you feel? Tell me every little detail.”

He felt his lips curve upward. “I love you so buch, Bred,” he said--then was battered by icy fear. What if she didn’t say it back? What if she didn’t love him after what he’d done? What if she couldn’t--?

“I love you, too, sweetie. God, you’re shaking. Here, let’s get you into bed, okay? I need you to rest and let me take care of you.” After dipping her head down to kiss his brow, she helped him up into bed and tucked him in as if he were a child; he didn’t mind--he’d take all the attention he could get from Brenna.

She spent the next half-hour fussing over him, taking his temperature, making him tea, and wiping the sweat from his face and neck with a damp towel. She seemed to like doing it, too, so he didn’t protest. After a time, though, he couldn’t take it anymore; he pulled her into the bed and she molded her body up to his and he tucked his head under her chin. Together, they fell back to sleep.

-------

Tassielli stalked down the musty hallway, hands fisted at her sides. She couldn’t believe her parents had actually kicked Toby out of the house--no, scratch that. She could totally believe it…and that pissed her off even more. She was so caught up in her fury that she failed to see the boy standing directly in her path. She slammed straight into him--then bounced back as if she’d struck a brick wall.

“Whoa!” a male voice exclaimed, and a hand shot out to wrap around her wrist and keep her from falling back onto her ass.

As soon as she’d caught her balance, she jerked her hand away from his and glared up at him. He glared back--only his glare was fake, put there to mock her. His green eyes glinted with laughter.

“Please get out of my way,” she whispered, throwing back her shoulders and raising her chin.

“Wait a sec,” he said, moving to block her as she tried to streak past him. He grabbed her arm, pulled her to face him. “Do you live here?”

She tore free of his grip, glowering up at him. “It’s none of your business! Now get out of my way before I scream.”

The jerk actually had the nerve to smile. “First tell me your name. Then I’ll leave you alone.”

“My name’s Cherry,” she snapped, and put her hand in the middle of his chest. She pushed. Nothing happened.

“Come on,” he said in a voice he probably thought was smooth and seductive. “Tell me your real name.”

“Okay. You wanna know my real name?” When he nodded, she gave a foxy smile and shoved her knee up between his legs. As he gasped and collapsed to the ground, she sashayed past him, calling over her shoulder, “Oh, by the way. The name of the girl who just walked all over your macho pride? Tassielli. You might wanna remember it in case you receive a restraining order with my name on it.”

-------

“Ugh, is there really sobeode docking od the door righdt dow?” Keane grumbled grouchily.

“Sounds like it,” Brenna agreed, snuggling up closer to him. “Let’s ignore them and maybe they’ll go away.”

“Good idea.” Because he was not moving. He was right where he wanted to be, curled up with the love of his life. …And he had to sneeze. He wormed a hand to his shirt collar and pulled the fabric up over his face as Brenna rubbed his chest. “Hut’SSHHtt! Huh! Hehhh…EsshUhngthh!”

“Bless you, sweetie,” Brenna said over the pounding of the door.

“Thadk you,” he said, reemerging with a sigh. “I dod’t thidk whoever id is is goidg away.”

There was a groan from across the room. Toby. Damn. Keane was about to drag himself out of bed, but Brenna stopped him with a hand to his chest. “You stay. I’ll get it.”

He lay back down, relieved. “Thadk you.”

“No need.” She kissed his nose, then rose to answer the door as Keane muffled a pair of sneezes against the back of his hand.

“Hik’Nchhshiu! Idshh’yuh!” He bit back a groan, and levered himself up onto his elbows so he could peer toward the door, which Brenna was in the process of opening. Feeling guilty suddenly, Keane forced himself up and out of the bed. It could have been anyone on the other side of that door, and he was an awful boyfriend to send his girl to answer it.

He came up behind her just as she turned the knob, feeling weak and useless. A girl stood in the hall, scowling in at them.

“Can I help you?” Brenna said slowly.

The girl tossed her short hair. “I’m looking for my brother,” she said aggressively. “Where is he?”

“I’m here,” a small voice said from behind them.

“Toby!” the girl shrieked, and exploded into the room.

-------

EEEEPP!!! This is soo darn cute!!! I really hope Brenna doen't get sick! She's too nice. Although with experiance I know she probably will. Toby's sister better not give brenna or Keane a hard time. I just can't believe how much you can really pack into a story. It is truely amazing!

I was like It's my name. And then I was like heheh. And then I was like It's my name. And then I was like I'm late. And then I was like It's my name ! As you can see I was pretty excited. Heh. I would totally do the restraining order thing. Eeeeeeeep. Yah. Okay bank of America in Virginia. Kays. Umm I'm late so gtg bye!

God, yes! This makes me SO HAPPY, like. You don't even know. :yes: They are so.. just like... me and my boyfriend. All of it! Ohmygod! SCION, DAMN IT, YOU'RE THE BEST. I love how much she fusses over him and blesses him after every sneeze and just how SWEET she is to him! And how much he appreciates it and oh my god the sneezing and the fluff and the hotness and cuddling and wow our wedding needs to happen so much. SO MUCH! And ooh, Tassielli, so feisty and angry! I love this thing with Toby, too. Mmm. All of this is just.. so delicious and wonderful and my favorite so far. Your characters always have so much CHEMISTRY! You're so good at writing! I think this one is just especially awesome to me because of how much I am relating it to my life. Ahh. Baby, you are so awesome.

sillystarsmoons

OH MY GOSH I so love this. I am speechless I just love all of it the care taking and the fluff just gah it makes me melt lol but this is so awesome. I'm so excited to read more. I hope you post more soon? Please? :)

Archived