Sneeze Fetish Forum

New person here~

Guest Nyanobyte

Guest Nyanobyte

Hello there~!

I'm pretty much brand new here. Before I joined, I just lurked the forums and wished I could join in. Then, it suddenly dawned on me; I could! So that's what I did. > w < I think this forum is amazing and I don't feel at all as alone as I did before.

Other than my obvious love for sneezes (sickness in general, really,) I like anime, manga, role playing (I'd LOVE to do a rp here) and writing. I go on gaiaonline under the same name I have here.

I hope we can become good friends~

Hello and good to meet you! :)

:yes: Howdy! I did the same thing as you, lurking then joining. Being an actual member is really great, you're gonna love it here!

Welcome, Nyanobyte - I love all the "y"'s in your username. :nohappy:

It's great to see that you've joined us, and I hope you'll find that joining is is just as awesome as you imagined it to be. Just as a point of interest, given your love of role playing, you might also like to explore Blah-San's roleplaying forum if you haven't already - it should be in the Forum Links section if I remember correctly, but if not I'm sure a nice person will eventually come along and toss it up. Enjoy yourself! :wub:

Archived