Sneeze Fetish Forum

Irony

Skiffy

I think I caught my fictional character's bug. I've been trying to write a sneeze fic today- torturing a nice, innocent character with a nasty cold, and now I'm starting to feel pretty crappy. My head hurts and doesn't seem to be working right, my throat is tickly and sore when I swallow, my nose is getting stuffy and any time I move from under this duvet, I go from uncomfortably hot to cold and shivery. Friggin fictional germs. I should wear gloves when I type.

Thanks, I am feeling a bit better but some additional itchy spots have appeared. I thought they were midgey bites, but the latest ones aren't in a midgey-exposed area. I'm starting to think this is chickenpox, again.

...so, it's not chickenpox. It's some random bug making me feel ill (I'm going back to the fictional one) and some slightly bigger bugs making me feel itchy- either fleas or ticks apparently. :hug:

Awesome.

The gods are ironic, aren't they? I do hope you feel better, but it seems you might be able to write yourself a pretty interesting story.

Don't you just HATE irony? Like today, I was writing about a character who had BPD and ADHD who was in a band. Well guess what? I'm in a band. I looked up the symptoms of ADHD and BPD and my now my mom wants to take me in for tests because I fit the criteria! ;( I don't want BPD OR ADHD!!!

Feel better!

Archived