Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi, I'm kind-of new!

bloom

God, I can't even begin to tell you the number of times I've fudged signing up on this forum/misplaced my user info :| I have no idea how or why.

But! I'm here now, so that's all that matters. I'm Junia, I'm nineteen and I talk a *lot*, so you will be hearing from me quite a bit assuming that my internet access isn't limited again (which is a distinct possibility, sadly). I've had this fetish forever and first found out what it was and this forum when I was fourteen. I've been off and on interested with the community since then but this time I really want to get into it and put my stories up because this is such a big part of my life, heh.

Anyway, I'm always open to questions and chatting (once I'm vetted I guess) so feel free to contact me!

-Junia :)

Welcome Junia! :yes:

Glad to see you've remembered your user info this time. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Welcome. :yes: Agree with VoOs: pretty screenname. ;)

*wonders why her ears suddenly feel like they've been talked off her head* :)

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

@NoV; Not by far! I think the problem with this forum in particular is that I don't want to use my usual 'net handle on it, so I have a hard time remembering what I *do* use!

This one shouldn't be a problem, though - I'm thinking of getting my name legally changed to Junia in the future. It's my favorite name. I am pleased that people seem to think it's pretty because I love it so much!

@Sigrith; You ain't seen nothing yet! :yes:

Welcome, Junia. (Yes, I think it's a very pretty name too.) Glad you finally made it in the door. :)

Welcome! :hug: Looking forward to seeing you around, and your stories too!

Just because I'm new too doesn't mean I can't say hello! Everyone here has been so nice, huh? Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!

Hello and welcome in, Junia. There's never any harm in a talkative newbie (if anything it'll just help us all to get to know you that much faster), and based on your introductory post I'm betting you'd be an ace story writer as well. You're also not the only one who fudged signing up here either, I'm pretty sure there are three other incarnations of me floating around down in the Forum Morgue... :wub:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :D This is such a friendly place.

Mute, I have at *least* 3 other names! Agh! I was semi-active on one but I've tried just about every combination of usernames and passwords and I still can't figure out what it was. I'm pretty sure the email I used for it is defunct too. I just don't wanna get in trouble for having such a bad memory!

Aaand I hope I am as good at writing as I am at talking! That'd be awesome. :D I hope not to disappoint!

Well it's important to make the distinction between someone joining for the first time and having trouble/getting cold feet and having to re-register and someone established who sneakily makes a second account. Happily all indications point to your having joined for good now though (you already introduced yourself - no takebacks! :heart:), so if you like (and can remember them) you could always list your previous account names and we could have them deactivated for consistancy's sake. But nope, you'll definitely not be getting in trouble unless Vet decides to give you a friendly welcome whipping, that is... :)

Archived