Sneeze Fetish Forum

"I gots you."

Anonymouse

I know, I know, it's not Charles. I was listening to Wardruna and I just had to draw these two.

I'm hoping now that I got that out of my system I can get some actual schoolwork done. (Or I'll get distracted in five minutes and you'll see another post from me in an hour or two.)

Toki fell through ice. Skwisgaar saved him.

gotsyou.png

Awwwww...poor, soaking wet Toki. :cry: I love how his hair falls over his shoulders. And the little crinkles in the bridge of his nose are yummmm.

The pose is so great! Totally sweet. :heart: I have such a difficult time with poses...they're intimidating.

Oh dear, the whole "falling through ice" scenario must be one of my absolute favourites. Since childhood really. It's in all those stories that teach kids to be careful of thin ice and then the poor character is huddled up in a blanket and has a cold to teach him how to be foolhardy. :D I love it all so much! :drool: Poor thing. Lucky there's someone warm for him to hug.

• 4 weeks later...

This is wonderful as well. I also LOVE the soaking wet cold falling in the ice thing, and it's so damn adorable how skwisgaar is hugging him and warming him up! Toki is just too cute for words.

Archived