Sneeze Fetish Forum

Warlocks and Nephilim

ApplePieLife

I've never posted anything before, so...

awkward?

There isn't too much sneezing in this but if anyone is interesting in the fandom I'd write more... just sort of testing it out?

If you don't know the peeps: Alec, Jace, and Isabelle are Shadowhunters and they kill demons and basically are sexy. Alec is gay and in love with an 800 year old warlock named Magnus who is magical and lovely and puts glitter in his hair. He looks semi-Asian and is perpetually nineteen. Alec is about eighteen. Alec used to be in love with Jace but no longer is because he has the aforementioned sexy warlock. Parabatai means like warriors who are close than brothers or something. and Clary is Jace's girlfriend. End of novel.

:heart: be nice?

Impatient sparks flew from Magnus's fingertips as he sat by the bedside, but his gaze was focused, waiting, his heart clenching and unclenching. Next to him sat Isabelle, holding her brother's limp hand and staring fiercely downwards - Simon, behind her, looked unsure whether or not a comforting gesture would be appreciated. His pale hand would make motions every now and then and stop, only made less awkward by the swiftness that came with being a child of the night.

Of course, Magnus was sure that Jace, in the corner, had found some way to take responsibility for this injury, in his natural fashion. Clary wasn't quite sure what to do with him, but they talked quietly in the corner, their words obviously intense. Jace cast a glance at his unconscious friend every now and then, as if checking he was there and that he should still be miserable.

Alec's parents had just left the room, but only out of necessity. An important message from the Clave, he was sure.

Staring at the pale, angled face before him, Magnus was reminded of the night Alec had attacked the Greater Demon and been almost fatally poisoned. He had been drawn to him then, enough to be concerned for his well being, to watch over him, but not enough to experience the intense investment that came with love. Like now.

But he would probably be fine now. Jace had always been a drama queen, and after the loss of one brother everything was more serious for Isabelle. Magnus knew this. He knew, and yet...

The demon hadn't even been particularly threatening, if he had perceived the story correctly. But Jace hadn't been there - probably the angel-boy's current source of angst - and Alec had just stopped it from killing Isabelle. Alec would be proud of himself, silently, when he awoke - better him in a bed than his sister in a coffin, but that didn't stop the anxious blue sparks from lighting up the dark room.

"Should he be awake by now?" Clary was anxious.

Yes. Give him another hour. Half an hour. Magnus was beginning to doubt himself. This demon attack was half as serious as the last, yet Magnus was twice as upset.

"Are you sure you can't, I don't know, spark him awake, seeing as that's apparently your favorite pastime? Or maybe -"

Jace shut himself up, which was probably for his own good, when Alec stirred on the bed. Isabelle's head popped up and Magnus leaned closer, waiting for that glimpse of pure blue that would calm him. Eight hundred years of life behind him, and yet he was dependent on one set of Shadowhunter irises.

"Alec!" Isabelle exclaimed, and Magnus grudgingly prepared to allow her to be the first to be looked at. They were siblings, after all. But Alec groaned, and the sound made even Jace stiffen.

"Alec?" Isabelle said again, more subdued.

He seemed to get the cue this time, his eyes opening slowly. Something relaxed in the warlock - or rather, everything, as the pale blue eyes quickly scanned the room, coming to a stop on his face. "Magnus?" he asked. "What happened?"

Isabelle rolled her eyes, though they shined with relief. "Right, ask him, It's not like I was there or anything."

"Isabelle," Alec breathed, "you're alright." He tried to sit up and grimaced, and Magnus placed a hand on his head, keeping it there.

"Why do you keep doing this to me?" Magnus asked him, holding a steady gaze with the beautiful boy. "This is, what, the third time I've had to save your life? It’s getting tiring."

"You - I wouldn't have died - you don't have to -"

"I told you I'm not ready to lose you," said Magnus, touching his only slightly bruised face lightly. "What part of that don't you understand?"

Alec managed to blush, and Jace coughed something that sounded like, "still in the room."

Magnus was suddenly exhausted. He perhaps had used more magic than necessary to ensure his boyfriend’s well being, and now that his worry had somewhat passed, he felt it beginning to take its toll. He needed a nap. And, he thought, glancing at the mirror across the room, a one-on-one with his hairbrush and some product.

When Alec turned away, Isabelle began berating her brother and Magnus found it best not to interrupt, though he kept a hand in Alexander’s dark hair. Instead he watched Jace, who who had drawn closer to the bed, looking at his brother.

“Alec,” he said, voice odd. “You’re -”

“Alright,” said Alec, though he coughed harshly and winced, making Jace flinch in return.

“I would’ve come with you,” he said. “I would’ve -”

“Spare us the monologue, Shadowhunter. It’s obvious that I healed him while you and darling Clary canoodled and you paid no to attention to your... what is it you call it? Parabatai?” It was possible that Magnus’s worry and tiredness had made him a tad cranky.

Of course Alec was no longer harboring feelings for his... well, Jace. But that didn’t mean that Magnus didn’t still occasionally want to turn him into a hamster for taking Alexander for granted. No matter how striking his hair sometimes was.

Expectedly, Jace’s face froze and Alec shot Magnus a stern look - as stern a look as one can send while lying injured, he supposed. “Magnus,” he warned. Turning to Jace, he said, “It wasn’t your fault. It was a freak thing. You wouldn’t have let it get anywhere near you.” Magnus saw the admiring gleam to his eyes and restrained himself from rolling his own.

“I wouldn’t have let it get anywhere near you, either,” he said.

Clary was beginning to join Alec and get defensive of her boyfriend (to her boyfriend himself, which was just plain annoying), so the warlock thought it best to leave the room for now, if only to revive himself a bit and hope that his exhaustion escape his perceptive boyfriend’s notice.

“Where are you going?” Alec asked quickly as Magnus pushed himself up from his chair.

“I’ll only be gone for a moment,” he responded.

“That wasn’t what I ask -” Alec cut himself off, his chin ducking down toward his chest once, then twice.

“Did you just - did you just sneeze?” Magnus asked, incredulous.

Alec raised his eyebrows. “Not all of us make a production out of it.”

Just because of that one time sparks flew from his hand and the couch fell over. Not of import. “Do you feel sick?”

Alec shrugged. “I don’t get sick. I don’t think Shadowhunters catch mundane types of illnesses.”

“No,” said Isabelle. “But you’ve been poisoned, and that thing - who knows what it’ll cause? Maybe Magnus should watch you.”

“Yes. Because I was planning on ignoring his well-bring from now on. Good advice.”

Isabelle glared, but when Magnus stumbled on his way to the door her look softened and Alec’s head turned pointedly in his direction.

“You’re tired,” he said. “Magnus, I... hep -” he ducked his head silently. Magnus rolled his eyes. Another sneeze. "You should rest."

"Both of you should," said Jace. "Might as well do it together. I'm going to go see what your parents are up to," he left, followed by Clary and Simon, who also seemed curious. Before he left, though, he exchanged a significant look with Alec, one that made Magnus almost feel bad about his earlier comment.

Isabelle sighed when everyone else was gone, squeezing her brother by the hand. "I don't want you trying that again, do you hear me?"

Alec stared up at her defiantly. Magnus admired the new confidence evident in his boyfriend, the strength in his expression, the new way in which he presented himself. He liked to think he was part of the transformation. "No," he said. "I'll do it again next time, Isabelle. And the next. But I'm sorry if I made you worry."

She pursed her lips, but Magnus realized she was trying not to smile. "Okay," she said, and walked quickly out of the room.

"And then there were two," said Magnus, smiling faintly. He turned the lights off with a snap of his fingers, though he knew he shouldn't have. Everything he did seemed to drain him further. "That's not meant to be suggestive, mind you," he told Alec. "I thought maybe we could rest together."

Alec nodded.

Magnus surveyed him. His face had more color now that he was awake, which was reassuring, but Magnus hoped the rattling cough he tried to stifle would disappear soon. "I'm fine," said Alec. "Stop looking at me like that and lay down. Please," he added sheepishly.

Magnus complied, feeling somewhat like an awkward teenager as he climbed into the single bed, placing his arms carefully around his boyfriend.

"Thank you," said Alec quietly, "for saving me. Whatever you did."

"It was definitely saving you," Magnus laughed. "And you're welcome."

"Do you remember the first time?" Alec asked.

"All too well," replied Magnus. "More than you. You're lucky you're so attractive, or I might not have bothered."

Alec scoffed, but it turned into a cough, and Magnus attempted to soothe him as best he could. "Why are you the one who always gets hurt? Falling off ships, attacking greater demons... one would think someone else could get a turn."

"Magnus, Jace died. If that's not a turn, I don't know what i...heh...heh-mmpt."

Magnus ignored the non-sneeze. "We don't have to talk about Jace," he said quickly.

"You didn't have to be so mean to him. He just felt guilty."

"If I was nice to Jace every time he felt guilty about something, I would have to be nice to him all the time - which, frankly, would be exhausting."

Alec sighed.

"I love you, Alexander Lightwood."

Alec turned around in Magnus's arms, facing him so that their noses brushed each other's slightly. Magnus closed his eyes. "I love you, Magnus Bane," Alec said.

:heart: Welcome to the forum! :) And yay for another member with great writing skills! This was so sweet--you should definitely continue it, or if not, write something else because you're a great writer!

This is good! I love this series............and you captured the characters really well. But what was that about Jace not standing up to Magnus!? :) He must have felt REALLY guilty if he couldn't come up with a snappish remark! Sorry, sorry, I'm just one of the millions obsessing over Jace. *sighs* Not that I don't like Magnus and Alec, of course. Hard not to like them. :heart: Except when they're being mean to Jace.....okay, okay, I'll stop I swear. ALSO, that part about Magnus shooting sparks when he sneezed bahahahahaha he would TOTALLY do that!

This is good! I love this series............and you captured the characters really well. But what was that about Jace not standing up to Magnus!? :) He must have felt REALLY guilty if he couldn't come up with a snappish remark! Sorry, sorry, I'm just one of the millions obsessing over Jace. *sighs* Not that I don't like Magnus and Alec, of course. Hard not to like them. :heart: Except when they're being mean to Jace.....okay, okay, I'll stop I swear. ALSO, that part about Magnus shooting sparks when he sneezed bahahahahaha he would TOTALLY do that!

yeah... the thing with Jace is that I'm not good at coming up with clever replies actually, lol. I know he SHOULD be saying something snappy, but... if you can't come up with something witty to say, don't say anything at all is my motto :)

Oh wow, YAY!!!!

I posted ages and ages and ages ago, requesting that someone write a tMI story, and you have! YAY!

This was so wonderful, I am thrilled. Thank you so much for writing this! Alec and Magnus are my favorites, as well. Loved the story <3 brilliant job.

Edit: Totally makes sense that Alec's sneezes would be quiet, by the way. Very, very cute.

yeah... the thing with Jace is that I'm not good at coming up with clever replies actually, lol. I know he SHOULD be saying something snappy, but... if you can't come up with something witty to say, don't say anything at all is my motto :)

Hahaa, that's okay! This was totally enjoyable without snappish Jace. :heart: Besides, you captured Alec and Magnus soooooo well. And, as PaperThings said, I think you got Alec's sneezes perfectly. HOWEVER you have inspired me to write a Jace fic lol. Ahh, I've always wanted to, but feared I couldn't capture his essense.

Archived