Sneeze Fetish Forum

Since you put it THAT way...

Raining Strawberry

Aaaand this is me being a crackpot. For reference, this takes places back when Jensen lived in the basement of Jared’s house.

It was originally going to be a one-shot, since it just popped into my head from some bizarre corner of the universe, but I didn’t finish it... and now I think I may be able to lengthen it a bit. Not much sneezing in this first part, but you’ll get a bit more later. :)

I own: Nothing. Jared and Jensen belong to themselves and their lovely wives. My imagination belongs to itself, because it has a mind of its own.

Jensen woke to a terrible, shrill screeching sound. What the hell was that? He tried sitting up, but he felt disoriented and the room was so dark that he could scarcely see more than a couple of faintly lit spots… in places where they normally would not have been. And god, was he sick? Because his body wasn’t moving the way it was supposed to, at all, and his nose was completely stuffed up.

The harsh noise sounded nothing like his alarm clock, but he managed to find it… also not where it was supposed to be. And the glowing numbers on its face were neon green rather than red. He tried smacking at it in the dark and found that—wait—this wasn’t even his alarm clock. Where the hell was the snooze button? As he fumbled with it in the near-blackness, he heard the jangling of dog tags approaching him. Why were Harley and Sadie in his room?

After finally punching enough buttons, nearly breaking switches and hearing every unfamiliar alarm tone on the clock, Jensen got the thing to shut up. His sigh of relief was cut short when he saw the time—it was two hours earlier than he usually got up. What the hell? And he felt abnormally awake, too. One of the dogs startled him with an excited bark.

“Hasn’t Jared already taken care of you?” he whispered, and whoa, that felt weird, too. His throat felt pretty clogged up, and something about it in general seemed off.

Jensen sat in his bed, feeling extremely confused. If he’d set his alarm clock this early, there must have been a reason, right? Was he forgetting something? Did filming start early today? Ordinarily he’d figure it was a mistake and go back to sleep, but he felt anxious as hell, like he absolutely needed to get up. Jesus, if he was sick, this was a really weird kind of sick.

As if to illustrate his point, a slight prickle in the back of his nose that he hadn’t been fully aware of flared up suddenly and he sneezed.

Haa-ESSSHHchoo!” Holy shit, that felt weird. He’d never sneezed like that before in his life. And before he had a moment to think about it further, the tickle came back.

HESSSCHH! AaaSSHOOO!” That time he’d managed to clap a hand over his face, and…

What. The. Fuck.

In a panic he launched himself out of bed, tripped over Harley or Sadie or both of them, over something else. Where was his bathroom? Where was his bathroom? His nose felt completely different, like it had been reshaped. Smashed in, pulled back out. His entire body felt completely wrong, and he crashed into at least a couple more pieces of furniture or dogs or walls before falling into the space where he saw faint light from out a frosted window, and caught himself on a sink that was on the wrong wall. He hit the light switch and stared half-blinded into the mirror.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Jared woke slowly; it took him a moment to register the sound of a loud scream. That sounded like… wait. He tried rubbing his eyes, faintly aware that his body felt weird. That sounded like… Sam? What, was Jensen watching Supernatural in the middle of the night? Or… what time was it, anyway?

He almost fell over as he tried to turn around to see his alarm clock; god, was he disoriented. Was he coming down with something? And he didn’t see his clock, just… faint gray light on the wall from the window. Except he didn’t have a window on that side of the bed.

“Holy shit,” he grunted, collapsing back onto his pillow. In that instant he became aware of two things—first that his throat felt strange, like his vocal chords had been pushed deep down into his chest and his voice seemed lower in pitch—and second, when he hit the bed, that it didn’t smell right. It smelled like, well, Jensen.

God, he must really be sick, then, he felt so unnaturally groggy and Jensen was somewhere nearby because he was looking after him. And had thrown a recently-worn shirt onto Jared’s face. Because it seriously smelled like Jensen was all around him, and usually first thing in the morning he couldn’t smell a damn thing because his allergies were giving him hell. He also sensed vaguely that this didn’t even feel like his bed, the mattress and blankets were different, but he felt himself sliding back into the heavy oblivion of sleep.

More than a minute couldn’t have gone by before he dreamed he heard muffled thumping somewhere overhead and descending, getting closer and clearer—and definitely didn’t dream a sleep-shattering, “JARED!!”

Jared shot straight upright as bright light flashed into his eyes and he saw Sam Winchester standing in the doorway. Except it was Sam Winchester in his boxers and t-shirt.

They stared at one another in horror, gaping. What the fuck. Jared was fucking hallucinating. Before he could stop himself—“Sam?”—and he heard just how completed fucked up his voice was.

Then he realized that the guy was standing in a doorway, alright, but it was not his doorway, it was Jensen’s. And this was Jensen’s room. And he was in Jensen’s bed. He looked down at himself.

He screamed. In Jensen’s voice.

Before he knew it he was smashing down on the floor, scrambling, as if he could escape this body that was definitely not his, but it was definitely following him like a psychotic spider, it was definitely following him, he was definitely inside of it. Jared screamed again, his ears fogged up by the deafening sound, and he couldn’t stop, as if this fucked-up hallucination that was not a hallucination would come billowing up his throat out of his body in black smoke.

TBC!

Yay, you posted it ;)

This is sooooo good. Rowrr. *dreams*

I love it even without the sneezing, it's a cute idea to swap their bodies

without them knowing or even having a clue :D :D

Aww, I really like where this is going, and I'm sooo excited how you'll continue!!

What...? There will be more sneezing?!? Even better. Awghh... Can't await it :)

THIS WHOLE IDEA IS SO COOL!!!!!

AND SO HOT!!!!!!!!! ....He's not used to having allergies but he's going to have to deal with them now, hmm? Ooooooohhhh... :twisted:

Please do continue!!

Thanks everyone! :D Yeah, it's weird, but I couldn't resist. I also love the idea that it's like... both Jared and Jensen sneezing at the same time, but not... :)

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!

Hopefully I'll find a moment of breathing room in the next couple of weeks to get more written and posted!

GAHHH. BRILLIANT. Allergic Jensen is like, amazing, and then allergic Jared is even more amazing, and this story gives us BOTH and it is wonderfullll. And hot. And brilliant. And please oh please let there be more!! :drool:

WOW! That's a real nice plot! Body switching and Jared(Jensen) being sneezy is hot! Pleasepleasepleaseplease continue *puppy eyes*

Archived