Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold Feet... Nah Just A Cold

sneezychick93

Sorry about the frequent POV, but I needed to do it just this once. Anywho, I hope you guys love this story as much as the last if not more.

PART 1

Jenna's POV:

I woke up and giggled as I looked at my engagement ring. Today was the day I would marry the man of my dreams. I placed my hand on my growing stomach. 5 months pregnant with twin boys now.

2 months ago was the kidnapping, Luke’s car accident, Luke and Emily’s engagement and the day Kade proposed to me, all with in a 48 hour period, but today would make it all worth it.

I climbed out of bed and started making coffee for Emily and breakfast for me. Emily had stayed the night and we’d spent all of it up giggling and talking about the past 2 months of craziness and wedding planning. It was finally here.

“I’m sorry Kade and I are getting married before you and Luke. You guys did get engaged first.”

Emily laughed. “Yeah by like less than 24 hours. Plus you want to be married before the boys come, it’s totally understandable.” Emily took a sip of her coffee.

“I wonder what Kade and Luke are up to this morning.” What did the guys do on the morning until the wedding?

“You will never know...at least until tonight when you can see him.” Emily giggled as her phone vibrated from Luke.

Emily’s POV:

I checked my phone and quickly tried to calm my panic down so Jenna wouldn't notice.

Luke: We may have a slight problem...Call me as soon as you can get away from Jen...

Kade’s POV:

I groaned as I rolled over in my bed. My head pounded, my throat burned, my back ached. Hih..hiIthhchiew... and there was that.

“Bless man. Feeling any better?”

“Ugh! I cab’t breade drough by dose. Hihhchiew! I cab’t be sick id by weddigg day!” I felt miserable. Last night after work I’d come exhausted with a headache, but it’d been a very stressful day at work getting everything set and ready for when Jenna and I’d be on our honeymoon.

I woke up around 1 am freezing and achy. My whole body had hurt and now wasn’t any better in fact it’d be come worse over the last hour especially.

Luke threw a box of tissues at me and I pulled a bunch out just in time to cath the sneezes that had started to build.

Kade almost laughed at the look of panic on Luke’s face.

“Chill man, I’ll just sleep as long as I can today and take meds before the wedding starts. It’ll all be fine.” Luke didn’t look convinced and why would he, I hadn’t stopped sneezing for hours and by now I knew I had a fever.

The tickle began to intensify again and I knew this fit would last a while. Never have I ever had such a sneezy cold. My eyes began to flutter shut and my breath hitched a couple times before my body was launched forward into the worst fit I’d ever had.

Hitchiew! harishoo! hih...hihhh...hihtchiew! Harishiew! Harishiiew! ISCChiew! ICKSHIEW! Hih...hhhiihh...HIH...HITCHIEW! ITCHIEW! ItCHIEW! ITCHIEW! heehh...hetschiew!

“Dude, I will laugh at you if you’re sneezing the entire ceremony.” Luke chuckled as Kade blew his nose some more.

“Watch, you’ll get sick the day of your wedding.” I grabbed another tissues quickly as my nose twitched and my eyes began to flutter and burn. The tickle consumed my entire nose. My body needed to sneeze so desperately to sneeze, every muscle in my body tensed in preparation, but the sneeze just kept building and building. Hii’ihhtchiew! hehtchiew! *sniff* HETCHIEW!! Hii’ihhtchiew! hehtchiew! *sniff* HETCHIEW Hiih...hiIIhhchiew! hiihh...Hetchiew! hhiahhh...Hih’hitchiew! hihhh’itchiew!

Just when I thought I was done my breath hitched again and I was laughed forward into another fit. Worst cold ever!!!

HITCHIEW! ITCHIEW! ItCHIEW! ITCHIEW! heehh...hetschiew!

Luke’s phone began to ring and I could hear Emily frantic through the phone. I just laughed, everything would go well today. After all it was my wedding day and no matter what happened during the wedding tonight I would have my bride and I’d be with her preparing for our children to arrive in four months.

“Emily is going to try and sneak away from Jenna in a few minutes and bring us by tons of medicine. I wouldn’t even know what to get...”

“Neither would I, never have I gotten sick twice in one year. Let alone within a two month period. This is killer.” I rolled back over in my bed and tried to fall asleep, but my chest muscles tightened and I began to cough a little before I settled back into a restless sleep.

Hope you guys like it :) TBC

This sounds really good so far! I'm looking forward to more. poor guy, getting sick on his wedding day. :cryhappy:

sillystarsmoons

Aww poor guy getting sick on his wedding day. This looks awesome! I can't wait to read another chapter. I hope you post more soon?

I've decided to make this story a tribute to someone I knew who just passed from leukemia at age 16.

Part 2:

Jenna’s POV:

I swallowed to test my increasingly sore throat for the fifteenth time in the last 10 minutes. I could not be getting sick today of all days! My wedding day!

Emily had gone to meet Luke for some reason and ever since she’d left I’d started to feel just plain yucky. My body had started to ache, my throat had started to burn, and my sinuses felt full and congested. No doubt about it I was sick with a cold that would most likely be miserable.

I grabbed my phonw and texted Emily. Maybe if I took some Tylenol for the headache I could take a nap before I had to get up for my hair appointment. I sent out the text and went to the living room grabbing my favorite blanket and turned up the heat I curled up on the couch and fell asleep.

Kade’s POV:

I took some of the medicine Emily had and laid back down on the couch. Emily seemed frantic now as she a Luke stood in the kitchen and talked. I had no clue why but Luke had felt tense ever since she’d called. Emily’s phone vibrated I didn’t want to interrupt her and it was from Jenna so I read it and knew that Emily wouldn’t mind.

Jenna: Can you bring me some Tylenol on your way back?

My heart sank, something as wrong. Jenna never took medicine unless forced to, especially since she’d become pregnant. Maybe Emily knew and that was why she seemed frantic. Now I would interrupt.

“Emily, is Jen okay?” I grabbed a tissues and dabbed it at my running nose. I could feel a sneeze starting to build up behind my sinuses.

“Yeah, she was just a little tired when I left. Why?”

“She just texted me and asked for Tylenol.”

Emily knew as well as I did that wasn’t a good sign. I went back into the living room and sat down. I responded to Jenna’s text on Emily’s phone before I turned the TV back on.

Reply: Are you okay?

I closed my eyes for a second until I felt the phone vibrate again. This sneeze was pestering me and wasn’t coming as fast as it needed to.

Jenna: No, I feel like crap! Took a nap, woke up sneezy and congested.

This wasn’t good, Jenna couldn’t take anything except for regular Tylenol because of the babies. I hit the reply button to send a message back as the tickle took over my nose and started my breath hitching again that day. My eyes fluttered and I could feel this tickle consume my whole nose. Darn sneeze just wouldn’t come!

“You all right, man?” Luke asked as he walked in and sat down on the couch.

“N...neehih...nehihhh...tt...TICHEIEW!!! HETCHIEW! HihhhHIEW!! HEeettchiEW!”

“Bless. Everything allright with Jenna?”

“Do, she’s sigk. Cauggt by cold.” I grabbed some tissues and blew my nose. “I guess, it’s going to be a sneezy wedding.”

Luke chuckled, but looked distracted. Emily had apparently slipped out.

“Dude, what’s going on? Is Emily okay?”

Luke just sat there silent for a moment. He was wrestling with something. This was not good. So far today had been so awful. We sat in silence for about an half and hour before my nose decided to break the silence and I sneezed a couple times. I blew my nose and Luke sighed.

“Emily’s been diagnosed with leukemia...” Luke clenched his fist closed. I could see him fighting the tears. “We didn’t want to say anything until after the wedding. She found out yesterday and she started chemotherapy next week. The doctor’s don’t seem very optimistic. Her immune system is really low right now.”

“Jenna’s sick! You need to protect your fiance and get her away from Jenna and me for that matter.”

“She’s going to tell Jenna, then go home and shower till the wedding. She wont stay long. It’s not her choice though. I’m forcing her into this. If it were up to her she’d be pushing herself.” Luke’s face looked to broken. “I can’t protect her from this. There is a disease eating away at her and I can’t protect her.”

“Now you’ve gotten a taste of what she felt when you had your accident. When you were in the coma and during recovery.” Kade laid back down on the couch.

At the worst time ever Kade’s nose started to twitch again. HETCHIEW! HHIIHHHTCHIEW!! HEPTCHIEW!! hihhh....HETCHIEWWW! Each sneeze grew harsher and harsher and he felt worse and worse. This would be another challenge and journey for our group of friends.

TBC

sillystarsmoons

sneezychick93 I'm sorry for your loss :razz: that was a touching chapter, I can't wait to read more soon? :eek:

Oh man... *hugs to you*. I'm so sorry. Losing someone is perhaps the most painful thing there is, and I feel your pain.

I hope you can write to continue this soon. It's really wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...

Jenna’s POV:

The sound of distant bells ringing pulled me from my restless sleep. Chills ran down my spine as I groggily forced myself off the couch to turn off my alarm. My head felt like it would burst any moment. I must have fallen asleep after Emily stopped by.

Things today could not have gotten worse. I’d gotten sick and then my best friend, outside of Kade, came by and told me that she had leukemia! I’d always thought a girls wedding day was supposed to be the best day of her life. So far today had been one of the worst days of my life.

I grabbed my purse and ran out the door, my hair appointment was in 15 minutes. It was a good thing the salon was only 5 minutes away. I pulled some tissues out of my purse before going inside blew my nose. At this point in this awful cold everything just hurt. My head, my sinuses, my nose, my throat, my legs, my back, and to make matters even worse I could feel a sneezing fit coming on.

I looked to the sun before going inside to hopefully coax out the sneezes before the hair dresser started, but it did nothing except cause my breath to start to hitch again and again. I walked in and sat down as she started on my hair. We made small talk as I tried to take deep breaths through my mouth to keep my breath from hitching. I could feel myself losing the battle so before she took the scissors to my hair again.

“Hold on for a second...I’m gonna snhih...sneeze.” I managed to force out before I bent forward into a harsh sneeze. Hih’ihhhshihh! Hish’hhhh!

“Goodness honey, you poor thing. Sounds like a horrible cold and on your wedding day too.” She went back to cutting my hair as I sniffled for a few seconds.

“So far today has been a pretty lousy day...” I sighed and she went back to cutting my hair and asking about the babies. We talked and talked and I began to space out until I heard it. My nose immediately began to tickle, my eyes began to water and I realized I’d forgotten to tell her I was allergic to hairspray! How could I forget to mention that! This was going to be a disaster.

“Escube me... HetchIEW! hihhh’hh...hihiew! hechiew! Hih’ihSHIHH! HISHIHH! HUHCHI’ESHHH! HIH’IHSHIHHH! hiihhhsh’ihhh! Hehhsh’ihhh!Hihh’shiehh! hih’hiihhh’shiishhh! Hih’ihhhshihh! Hish’hhhh! “S...sorry...hih...Hih’ihSHIHH! HISHIHH! HUHCHI’ESHHH!”

The fit subsided momentarily, but the tickle sat still in my nose just ready for the worst moment possible to assault me and start all over again. The sinus pressure had just built with every sneeze.

“Bless hun.”

“I’b sorry. I’b allergig do hairspray...” I sat back in the chair as she handed me some tissues. I’d never felt so grateful to be the only two people in the salon. I blew my nose the most embarrassing gurgly noise came from my nose.

“Oh darling, I’m already halfway done, but it wont last through the wedding without more hairspray. Will the reaction last a long time?”

“I’ll bhih...be f...fhihine...fine. hihhh’sHIHHH! I’ll be fine.” In all I honesty I just felt like crying! I want to see Kade and hold him in my arms and cry, I wanted Emily to be okay, and I wanted this blasted cold to go away!

She finished up my hair and I left for the church. I arrived and Emily was waiting there and my heart leapt. I wouldn’t be alone today.

“Aren’t you supposed to be at home?”

“I couldn’t abandon you on your wedding day. I’m taking ever precaution and besides we were together all day yesterday. If I’m going to catch this cold the damage is already done.”

HetchIEW! hihhh’hh...hihiew! hechiew! Hih’ihSHIHH! HISHIHH! HUHCHI’ESHHH! HIH’IHSHIHHH! hiihhhsh’ihhh! Hehhsh’ihhh!Hihh’shiehh! hih’hiihhh’shiishhh!

“Bless you! Sounds like your cold is taking a turn for the worst.”

“Not quite, I forgot to mention to the hair stylist I’m allergic to hairspray.” I sighed and Emily just laughed. The two of us went inside and began to get ready for the ceremony.

Good writing. I can't wait to read more. Poor sneezy couple! And that is so sad about Emily.

It is Emily, right? I read that, and already I think I mixedup names.

I hope you're doing alright, with your recent loss, and that writing about it doesn't make things worse.

Kade’s POV

They’d made it through the wedding, it had turned out beautiful even with poor Jenna’s sneezes the entire time. Somehow my nose remained in check the entire ceremony. Now that the reception was over we were headed back home, as husband and wife, I had started to feel horrible again, fully convince my fever was back up. I could hear how miserable Jenna felt just by the sound of her voice.

“I love you do buch!” Jenna had said just before I heard her breath begin to hitch. “Here we go agaid...”

I glanced over at her. She hand one hand on my knee as I drove and the other hovered in front of her face. Her nostrils were flared and her eyes fluttered shut before she burst forward into an extremely harsh and loud sneeze.

“Bless you, my wife.” Oh that felt so good to say!

“Dhagks.”

We got back to our new apartment. We weren’t able to go on a real honey moon because Jenna was so pregnant, but we would after the babies came. I already had it all planned, but I was kinda grateful. I know Jenna didn’t feel well enough nor I to truly enjoy it.

I carried Jenna into the bed room and laid her in bed. She changed and I heard the shower start to run and then the incessant sneezing started as she washed out all the hairspray and the steam cleared up her sinuses from her cold. I got up to check on her but as soon as I opened the door and the steam assaulted my nose I was launched into such an intense sneezing fit, I grabbed onto the counter for support and each one ripped through me, bending me even more and more forward.

After about 15 I regained my composure and Jenna was at my side dressed in sweats and a tank.

“I thigk we should both clibb id bed. I feel awful add I dow you do too.” Jenna had her hand on my back as we walked back to bed. I sat down and she next to me. “Sobe weddigg day, huh? It's a good thigg I love you.”

“I love you too.” I kissed her forehead and to my relief it didn’t feel warm at all. No fever, thank goodness. She’d looked so beautiful today in her stunning wedding gown with her beautiful sun-kissed brown hair. I ran my fingers across her face and pulled her close and kissed her so passionately. She was mine now! My beautiful wife.

I kissed her, but it didn’t last long before her nose brushed again mine which sent my breath hitching. Oh my nose burned so bad I just needed to sneeze, but it was so stuck. I heard Jenna giggle, but my eyes were too watery to see her and I thought she’d gotten up until I felt something enter my nose. It felt like a bobby-pin but surely she wasn’t sticking it up my nose.

“It’s okay baby take deep breaths.”

I already was my breath hitched so intense I could feel her moving whatever it was around as my breath continued to hitch and then all of the sudden she hit a spot and I didn’t have time to respond. Harishiew! Harishiiew! ISCChiew! Hitchiew! harishoo! hih...hihhh...hihtchiew! ICKSHIEW! itchiew! itschiew! eEtciew! ItchtIOO!

I tried to catch my breath as the tickle subsided and I wiped away the tears that had leaked from my eyes.

“I dow that was weird, but I learded to do it whed I was little to get out stuck sdeezes. Ode of by friedds taught be.”

“Thaggks, that felt good.” I could feel the tickle begin to return and wondered if it would ever end. My breath began to hitch and I watched Jenna. She almost looked like she’d just had some fun. The tickle was so deep in my sinuses it would make my breath hitch every few seconds, but never more than a false start.

I closed my eyes to focus on the sneeze and after what felt like 5 minutes of torture I could feel Jenna lean her head on my chest and the bobby-pin returned to my nose. She moved it around a bunch sending my breaths ragged and fast paced. Then she hit that spot again and I launched into another intense fit similar to the first only it last 20 minutes.

Exhausted I laid in bed. Jenna had a goofy grin on her face. She was throughly enjoying herself. I didn’t get it, but I could let her continue to have fun. It was the least I could do for not taking her on a honeymoon right away.

“Hud, cad you get be sobe tissues. I deed to blow by dose so badly!” I began to cough and she handed me some tissues and i blew my nose.

“I'b sorry, hud. I was just tryigg to help.”

“You did, sneezing was much better than being stuck in that state.” I shivered as I laid back down drained completely of all of my energy and adrenaline of the day.

Jenna lay next to my and I could hear feel her chest rise and fall rapidly as another sneeze fit approached her, but it didn’t come.

“Babe, would you like me to do that trick on you.” I asked really not wanting to, but wanting to help out my poor sick wife any way that I could.

“Would you mind?” she looked up at me surprised that I would offer. I laughed a little and she handed me the bobby-pin. It took me a few seconds to not feel awkward, but it was just the two of us in our bed room on our wedding night. So she sat up and faced me and I took the pin and started to gently place it up her nose. I watched her face a little disappointed she didn’t react at first.

“Move it around a little untill you hit the right spot.”

“How do I know it it’s the right spot?” I asked as I started to move it around a little, still completely awkward.

“Trust me you’ll...khuh...”

I did it I’d found the right spot. She sneezed straight at my bare chest over and over again for what seemed like ages.

“Bless you, my darling.” I said before launching into an awful coughing fit. Jenna placed her hand on my back and began to rub in circles until the fit subsided. Once it did she kissed my forehead and I felt her tense up immediately. “What’s wrong?”

“You habe such a high feber! Do we habe ady bedicide?” I shook my head no and she sighed before laying next to me and curling up as close as she could. I had started shivering halfway through the reception, but now it was so uncontrollable.

“I’ll be fine, let’s get some sleep so tomorrow we can enjoy our first day as husband and wife.”

“I love you, my husband.”

“And I love you my wife.” Before long I could hear Jenna’s soft congested snores, but unfortunately as my fever climbed I felt more and more awful. None of that mattered though I had my wife, who carried my twin sons, in my arms and I would protect her and never let her go. so it didn’t matter if I got no sleep, because tonight was the best night of my life.

The End

Archived