Sneeze Fetish Forum

Password Help

Talon Winchester

So, I changed my password so I could change my display name. It went through with it and I went to try out my 'new password'. It didn't work. Am I missing something? :rolleyes:

So, I changed my password so I could change my display name. It went through with it and I went to try out my 'new password'. It didn't work. Am I missing something? :rolleyes:

You don't have to change your password to change your display name. Go to your control panel, go down the sidebar until you see "Change Display Name" (under Personal Profile) and then enter the new name you want and your CURRENT password. Not a new one. Changing your password is a separate thing - you do that from your control panel as well, under "Options" > "Change Password". After changing your password, you'll probably have to log out and then log back in with your new password to be able to change your display name or you'll get permission errors.

You can't change your log in name by the way - it will always be the same as what you signed up with. Your display name will be the only name to change.

Archived