Sneeze Fetish Forum

Im new here!

Nikole Xx

hey guys!

i guess i thought i should properly introduce myself! my namez Nikole, and i live in Sydney, Australia.

i didnt really know i had a sneeze fetish until not long ago. now i am sure of it, and thats why i've decided to become a member of this forum :)

i guess i just enjoy sneezes and find them incredibly sexy! i myself like to sneeze too, and i have THE most girly sneeze ever when i wana. all my friends laugh and pay me out about it.

my famous, 'signature' sneeze is "ah-chewy" -____- embarrassing i know!

And thats it :) im looking forward to becoming a member

Also a big thanks to cheech, who helped me get my account validated.

Nikole Xx

Well hello there Nikole, it's lovely to meet you and I'm glad you're already familiar with Cheech, someone else who is always welcome. If you need anything just give us a shout. I hope you have fun.

It's great to have you join us, Nikole, and it's pretty cool that you were sort of "sponsored" by another member too. I'm sure you'll have a great time here and get to know everyone pretty quickly. :) The way I can see it, the forum can never have too many Nic(k)oles... :)

Welcome! :) I love that you have a signature sneeze hahaha that's so cute.

The way I can see it, the forum can never have too many Nic(k)oles... :blushing:

Holla. :D

Welcome aboard, Nikole! Enjoy. :yes:

Glad to see more new faces, I mean, I just joined a couple of days ago myself. So, welcome and have fun!

Guest lovesneeze33

Hi Nikole!!! Welcome in this forum!! I love to sneeze and to listen female sneezes. For they are very sexy from a lot of years...I like to induce my sneezes and I have a great passion to listen a lot of female sneezes. It's fantastic to know people that has the same fetish because before I thought that I was the only person that had this fetish...

Welcome! :rolleyes: I love that you have a signature sneeze hahaha that's so cute.

I've never met anyone with a signature sneeze. Welcome to the forum!

i have THE most girly sneeze ever

There's only one Nicole!

But, if you have the most girly sneeze ever, then we welcome you as well :rolleyes:

Have fun!

Woot woot! Welcome to the forums, Nikole! :rolleyes: It's very fun here.

There's only one Nicole!

Well, I GUESS I can make room........ :blushing:

:P Just kidding, of course! Nikole, we're all glad you're here!

Archived