Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos to tma

MyOwnPrivateSFC

Just wanted to say a huge "thank you" to tma for her post in the "Separate boards for men and women" topic. Both because it was very sweet and kind and somehow comforted me about a topic I didn't even know I felt uncomfortable about, and because it's always nice to know how much people care about this community we all belong to. So, thanks, tma! :blushing:

Here, here. tma has always been a fantastic lady to be around, always approachable and fair, and very sweet. :blushing:

tma, I have thought for a long time that you are one of the kindest most thoughtful people I have come across on the internet. You are invariably encouraging, positive and helpful. I'm glad you're here.

You know what? I came here to start a kudos thread for you. What a pleasant surprise to see that someone had already started one! :laugh:

I had a good time talking on the phone with you the other day. I wish we both could've stayed longer, but work and school does eventually become an annoying priority. :twisted: Anyway, I really wanted to publicly tell everyone how happy I am that you're my friend. You're an amazing person, and I think it's obvious to everyone who meets you. I feel fortunate to have you in my life. :laugh:

It's always a wonderfully comforting thing to know that you're around in the community here Momma Bear ;):hug:

Anyway, I really wanted to publicly tell everyone how happy I am that you're my friend. You're an amazing person, and I think it's obvious to everyone who meets you. I feel fortunate to have you in my life. :hug:

Holla. ;):heart: you, girlie.

By the way, I'm TOTALLY down with a joint ANTM viewing party! No one ever watches that stupid show with me! ;) I think it would be fun. Good idea!

Sweet and helpful would certainly be two words I'd think of when describing you tma. :hug: It's always a delight to read your posts and even more to talk with you. I'm very grateful to you have met you on here. You are a wonderful and kind person. :heart:

p.s. I agree with everything stated in the posts above. ;)

Three cheers for tma!!!!!!! ;)

And three more cheers for every cheer for tma :hug:

We haven't spoken each other that often,

but from what I've seen you are a wonderful person.

Many kudos to a wonderful person and one of my dearest friends on here. ;) You're fab my dear!

What can I say that everyone else hasn't already? ;) It makes me happy to know there are wonderful people like tma on this forum.

;):hug:

I got so flustered that I momentarily couldn't figure out how to post. lol! :heart:

Anyway- I meant what I said- I love this community and I would Never want people to feel uncomfortable.

I'm just so blessed that I've met so many wonderful people who have become such dear friends. :lol:

I truly feel honored by everyone's response.

By the way, I'm TOTALLY down with a joint ANTM viewing party! No one ever watches that stupid show with me! :laugh: I think it would be fun. Good idea!

I love that show! But I have to hope it's available online since we quit cable...and tma doesn't live quite close enough for me to crash her place.

True story, my first pm to tma was to figure out whether something should be "reported" or not. I guess she just has that kind of (internet)face :) I'm glad I sent the message because it led to friendlier and more interesting discussions down the road.

*adds a few more cheers for tma, for all the reasons already expressed by others. And also because it makes her blush.*

• 2 weeks later...

Tma is everything that's already been said. She's sweet, kind and great fun to talk to :laugh: If ever I need advice or an unbiased opinion on anything, be is personal or forum-related she'd be pretty much the first person on my list to ask :lol:

I'm delighted to have been privileged enough to have met her and be able to say that she's everything in real life that she is on the forum and more besides.

It's to my eternal shame that we don't talk as often as I'd like us too and I fully plan on putting that right as soon as possible.

Thanks for being a wonderful and very dear friend to both me and the forum :hug:

P.s. Oh, and did I mention she's also a most excellent writer of totally gosh-worthy fetish fiction? :blushing:

Archived