Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose blowing (M)

Jeff

A couple of days ago, I walked into a Mailboxes Etc. to mail off some stuff. Well, while I was in there filling out some paperwork, I started to sniffle. I asked the lady behind the counter if she had any tissues. She was about 5'6", olive skin, in her 20s, long dark black hair, brown eyes, and a slender figure. She then asked me, "Do you mean tissues so you can blow your nose?" I about died right there! I said yes. She then put the box of tissues on the counter in front of me. It was a small green box of Kleenex with white tissues. I grabbed a couple of tissues, folded them over and put them up to my nose. I started blowing my nose, right side first, then left side. It started off a little bit soggy, then there were a lot of honks in there. After the first honk, she looked up at me and gave me a smile, then went back to what she was doing at the counter. Just as I was finishing blowing my nose, she looked up at me, smiled again and said, "there's a garbage can on the other side of the counter". After I was done blowing my nose and threw the tissues out, I grabbed another tissue, folded it over and proceeded to blow my nose again. This time, just more honks. After I was done blowing my nose again, she asked me if I was coming down with a cold or if my allergies were bugging me. I told her that my allergies were bugging me. She told me that she hopes that I feel better. After that, I paid of what I needed sent out, thanked her for the tissues, and walked out of the store. I was in heaven....even if only for a few minutes!!

J

Archived