Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seeing a response "tree"

polychrome

I'm not sure if I clicked something, or if there is something new going on today, but when I click on a topic I see one response and then below it a sort of "tree" of responses I can click on one at a time to read. How do I get back to the usual format where all the responses are in boxes on the same screen?

(I hope this makes sense)

At the top of the topic, on the right, is an "Options" drop-down menu. Open that and switch to Standard view :D

All better! You are my hero! I don't know how that accidentally happened after so many years of successful forumming, but I'm glad you had the answer :D

All better! You are my hero! I don't know how that accidentally happened after so many years of successful forumming, but I'm glad you had the answer :D

Mine has done that about two or three times, randomly. It's weird!

Mine always does that if I Google something and follow a link from the search results to the forum. I don't understand why anyone would want that view...it's so annoying! xD

That's happened to me too on one or two occasions, randomly..! I have no idea why, but I'm quite happy it doesn't happen all the time - it looks really annoying!

Archived