Sneeze Fetish Forum

Polka Dots

Anonymouse

I've never thought of Superjail in a fetishy context but SchwartzmanStalker completely changed my mind. :P I thought I'd try the Warden because he just looked fun to draw in general. I was going to try and draw Jared carrying a huge stack of papers or something and the Warden knocking them down cause it seemed like a likely scenario but I ran out of room on the canvas. Slash I got impatient. :drool: I need to stop starting drawings at 2 AM.

wardenfd.png

WARDENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :P I have a serious thing for the warden. He is my guilty pleasure crush (well, one of 'em anyway).

Of COURSE he would have a polka-dot handkerchief, oh that is much too perfect. And his little pink nose, awww. He's darling!

And great minds must think alike! I was coming here to post my own Superjail drawing and then saw you beat me to the punch. :drool: Oh, and I really like how you shaded his top hat and suit jacket!

(Heeee....now I'm curious what the warden's sneeze would sound like!)

! I hope you mean you're post right now. Totally gonna lurk around until I see it. :P

I wonder what his sneeze would sound like too. I imagine it would be a little more... interesting than what I have there. I just couldn't think of anything creative.

He's slowly becoming a guilty pleasure crush for me too. :boom: When I first started watching the show I just couldn't get into the characters at all, and the Warden especially was just too goofy, but I'm starting to find that I kind of like that. :drool:

Haha, cute! I had a discussion once about whether or not the Warden sneezes rainbows... Either way I love this, as I've def. thought of Superjail in a fetishy context before, hee hee. :drool:

HAHA NO SNEEZING RAINBOWS WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT! I guess that's just another excuse for me to draw him again. :drool:

HAHA NO SNEEZING RAINBOWS WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT! I guess that's just another excuse for me to draw him again. :drool:

Yay! I was trying to last night, but it wasn't working. :/

HAHA NO SNEEZING RAINBOWS WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT! I guess that's just another excuse for me to draw him again. :laugh:

Yay! I was trying to last night, but it wasn't working. :/

:P Aw. Well keep trying! It doesn't sound like an easy thing to draw. :laugh:

O.O Oh God what have I started...

Warden sneeze...:laugh:

That's my heart exploding right there...and the cloud is falling into a story idea now...

Oh God...

:lol::heart: You've made me way too happy just now.

YES. YES. YES. :lol:

At long last, Superjail! has infected this forum with its awesomeness.

I'M GONNA FAINT FROM BLUSHING SO HARD. THIS IS A GOOD THING.

Oh man this pic is great, the warden has to be one of my fave characters!

Hmm all we need now is some SUPERJAIL residents...sneezing of course! Wait, sneezing maybe during a super fight scene!?

Wait, sneezing maybe during a super fight scene!?

That sounds oddly appealing!

C-...C-Could I write that as my next SJ sneezefic? *begs on knees*

C-...C-Could I write that as my next SJ sneezefic? *begs on knees*

^ THIS

I have so many scenarios in my head about one, you have no idea...Warden with cold...Twins pranking with Sneezing Powder [god, how long has it been since that's been used?]...major allergy attacks...oh god, so many ideas...>.<;;

I've never heard of this fandom, but that is an awesome pic xD I love the colours you used, it's so vibrant! :drool:

Archived