Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello mortals...er...friends!

Jagged Angel Rowan

Hello mortals! Er...fellow sneeze fetishists! I am Rowan (peace). I AM a girl too! I've lurked for along time and this was my late thirteenth birthday present to myself. First of all, I should get one thing established. I ALWAYS love the bad guy. I have been obsessed with the movie version of Loki in the movie Thor. I mean, Thor is REALLY hot, but Loki is kinda cute and complex. I like Loki. Haha...I'm recording the Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends episode with Loki in it, I'm getting the movie novel of Thor (with pics of LOKI!!!), and my IPod wallpaper is Loki. The thing is...I NEEEEEEEEED something with Loki sneezing. I AM drawing a comic strop thing where Loki sneezes, which I will most likely post on the forum. I'm also gonna offer a story trade, where I have a couple of people all write me Loki fics, while I write them WHATEVER they want. If I know the fandom B) This trade will be available after I finish my Sirius Black fic, Loveless Connection. In other words, I'm a psycho who's had a crazed obsession with Loki ever since I saw the first costume pics for the movie.

Times I said the name 'Loki' in this paragraphy thing: 11, counting this line.

I LOVE SFF!!!!!!!!

Rowan (peace)

Welcome! So many new interesting people, I love it. B) I haven't seen Thor yet, so pissed (my housemates went while I was taking a nap :laugh:) and I don't know enough about him to write a fic. :D But judging from the THORRRRRRR thread, others here have seen it and I'm sure someone will want to write something (I think Murphy D did even say she was going to do something with Loki eventually).

I hope you have fun here! This is one of the best birthday presents you could give yourself. :heart:

LOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII B) I'm a little obsessed with that guy too, so no worries. (Those sad eyebrows...that pointed nose...mmm!)

So welcome welcome! This place is great, you're gonna love it.

Welcome! So many new interesting people, I love it. :bleh: I haven't seen Thor yet, so pissed (my housemates went while I was taking a nap :lol:) and I don't know enough about him to write a fic. :lol: But judging from the THORRRRRRR thread, others here have seen it and I'm sure someone will want to write something (I think Murphy D did even say she was going to do something with Loki eventually).

I hope you have fun here! This is one of the best birthday presents you could give yourself. :laugh:

You will LOVE the movie!!! It is AMAZING!!!

LOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :zippy: I'm a little obsessed with that guy too, so no worries. (Those sad eyebrows...that pointed nose...mmm!)

So welcome welcome! This place is great, you're gonna love it.

YAAAAAAAY! :) Another Loki fan! That guy has his own anime series thing too! Y'know if it weren't for Odin the poor guy wouldn't be so darn confused <_<

Y'know that song in the credits? Walk by the Foo Fighters? I think it is more about Loki than Thor. I mean really, "I think I lost my way, getting good at starting over, every time that I return" sounds A LOT like Loki. He was banished by Odin all the time so I guess he would be getting good at 'starting over'. Not that it did much good. Thor was still favored and Loki was just banished again. I loved the part in the movie where they were about to leave Jodenheim (I am PRETTY sure that is how it's spelled) and Laufey calls Thor a princess, and Loki just stops and mutters "damn". THAT was funny!

Hello there! :bday: And YAY for the bad guys. I love them too. Perhaps partly because I can feel morally superior... nah. They're just hot. :cheers:

Feeling my mortality here, I have no knowledge of these things of which you speak. Welcome nonetheless.

:cheers:

Hello there. :hug: You seem like you've already hit it off with quite a few members already, and it's just this sort of great interaction that makes having new members join so exciting. I hope you enjoy yourself, and also please feel free to ask the staff if you have any questions or need help with anything. B)

Welcome aboard! :lmfao: *puts on pirate hat and raises the jolly roger* (I'm sure there should be a link *somewhere* between Loki and pirates... :lol: )

Archived