Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shy newbie... :)

Guest Leopardess

Guest Leopardess

So hello everyone, I can't quite believe I'm doing this... :rolleyes:

I have the fetish big time, but I have major hangups about it. :cheers: Sneezing has 'pushed my buttons' since I was very small - I remember writing little stories and the effect it had on me, when I was too young to have even had sex explained to me! I always knew that what I felt was not normal and I became more aware of it as I learned the 'acceptable' response to a sneeze. As a teenager I was deeply ashamed of it to the point that I really came to hate people sneezing around me because of my physical response and the shame and guilt I'd feel. At some point I randomly searched the internet and was amazed and thrilled to discover I was not alone, but it's taken about ten years to get the courage to join a community...

I learned to stifle silently when I was young and since then I NEVER sneeze in front of other people, ever, at all, except a serious boyfriend I plucked up the courage to tell. He was intrigued and helped me a lot, but I still felt weird about him seeing me sneeze (he would give me a knowing/teasing look as if I'd done it on purpose)...

But I love to sneeze. Love it. :blushing: And I love to see or hear an attractive man sneeze... but anyone's sneezes will trigger a response from me, even if I feel shame or revulsion at the same time! So yeah. Hangups. Sorry. :bag: I hope spending time with you guys will help me kick off the negative stuff and learn to just enjoy it ;)

I would love one day to feel confident enough that I could let my sneezes out even in public, and be blessed like everyone else. :bday:

Thank you for reading :rolleyes:

Welcome, and don't worry about hangups. After spending some time with us you'll feel completely weird normal. :cheers:

Seriously. Just take your time and you won't feel bad about it much longer. We don't bite. That hard. :bday:

Yes indeed, and welcome to the HangUpsAreUs forum! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Nice to meet you, Leopardess. : ) Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.

:cheers: Welcome! I hope spending some time here will help you let go of the unpleasant feelings that come along with the good ones!

Welcome :cheers:. I'm pretty new here too but I am really enjoying this whole community. You'll probably find that you have loads in common with a lot of folk here. People are really great at being open about their own experiences and helping each other out. I'm sure you're gonna enjoy the forum :bday:.

Welcome to the forum!

There's really no need to be shy but that's easy for someone else to say. Only you know how you feel, so take your time and settle in at whatever pace you feel comfortable with.

In time I hope you will find (like I have) that 99% of the people here are on your side and incredibly friendly.

In the meantime, have fun!

:blushing:

PS cool name....

Welcome in, Leopardess. As a few people have said, the forum seems to be a good cure for alot of the hangups that unfortunately often accompany the fetish, and I think in time you'll become more comfortable with the fetish the more you join in here. Feel free to jump in anywhere, and if you need any help we staff are here and hopefully have the answers - and in Vetinari's case often a friendly nibble as well. B)

Guest Leopardess

Thanks so much for the warm welcome all of you! I feel at home already. :hug: None of you sound surprised that I don't sneeze in public... I can't be the only one then!

Going to try diving into some other threads. Please put me back in my box if I do anything silly... B)

Believe me Leopardess, you will not be the only one who is having / has had major hang-ups about the fetish in the past. I went through a time when I was about 18 when I tried to convince myself that I didn't really have the fetish, even destroying a load of stories and artwork I had collected, before I discovered that there was a community out there and I was not the only one!

Have fun here :shy:

None of you sound surprised that I don't sneeze in public... I can't be the only one then!

Oh dear, I haven't sneezed in public since 1988. :shy:

Hi and welcome hun :shy: we're not all the same and we all like different things and that makes us all unique and individual which is a good thing. Looking forward to getting to know you xx

Welcome to the forum! :lmfao: Don't worry, a lot of the people on here (including myself) have had or are having difficulty with the fetish in one way or another. :lol: I hope hanging around here will help with yours!

Guest lovesneeze33

Hi Leopardess!!! Welcome to the forum...it's very nice to meet people that are similar to me...I love to sneeze and to listen female sneeze and I have this fetish from a lot of years...everytime when I listen a sexy sneeze is one of the best things for me...

But the most beautiful thing is to meet friends that like sneezes too....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Leopardess

Well, I discovered the flip side of having notifications for this forum emailed to me.... I came perilously close to having a housemate see an email from "Sneeze Fetish Forum". :lol: To be safe, I'm going to have to restrict myself to coming on here when I'm the only one with access to my computer...

Anyway I really appreciate the welcome from you all. :showoff:

But the most beautiful thing is to meet friends that like sneezes too....

Have you managed to meet someone in RL who shares the fetish? :whip:

Archived