Sneeze Fetish Forum

topic deleted

italianman

Hi,

I had posted a new topic today: sneeze (m), where I put a link to my video and I wrote a couple of line.

It was deleted and I don't know why...

If I made a mistake I'll say sorry!

thanks

Hi Italianman, I am not sure where you posted but I do know that any personal videos posted in "Sneezing in the Media" are generally moved, either into the YouTube thread (for members who are still validating) or to "Share and Share Alike" in the case of members who have access there. Your post is, I think in the YouTube thread. Check it, and if something is still missing then please let us/me know.

I have also e-mailed you with some additional information so if you haven't already seen that then go have a look.

Thanks. :shy:

Hi Italianman, I am not sure where you posted but I do know that any personal videos posted in "Sneezing in the Media" are generally moved, either into the YouTube thread (for members who are still validating) or to "Share and Share Alike" in the case of members who have access there. Your post is, I think in the YouTube thread. Check it, and if something is still missing then please let us/me know.

I have also e-mailed you with some additional information so if you haven't already seen that then go have a look.

Thanks. :blushing:

Thanks Vetineri!

How can I get the permission to go in "share and share alike"?

I didn't post there because I don't have the permission!

Thank you!

There's a section in the "Read Before Posting" section that gives details of The validation process. Basically, you can't use share and share alike until you reach a stage where the higher-level staff have checked a number of your posts and have decided that you have the right to use the whole forum. Until that time, you won't have access.

I find many personal video post on "myspace,youtube,justine...etc"

I post mine too there...

If I did wrong please delete.

thanks

That's absolutely fine. :drool: Thanks for sharing, I am sure there are lots of people here who will enjoy them.

Archived