Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello

Fangtasia11

Just doing the obligatory "hi". B)

I'm a pretty private person, but would like permission to post stories and such.

Hope you all are well.

Hi :bleh:. Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about permission, just start posting in the "Stories" section whenever you want*. There's guidelines around here somewhere and the staff are always helpful and willing to give you a hand if you're not sure what you're doing.

*Sorry, I mean, you can just start posting in any section you have access to whenever you want. Just dive in there, leave comments, talk to folk. It's fun B)

Welcome to the forum!

I think many of us are quite private, so just do whatever you feel comfortable with

:pyth:

*waves wand and grants permission*

And this is me, posting the obligatory silly smiley.....

:pyth:

Good to meet you!

Welcome to the forum, welcome the the forum. Welcome welcome welcome welcome, welcome to the forum!

ETA: wow my 500 post....

Welcome to the forum, welcome the the forum. Welcome welcome welcome welcome, welcome to the forum!

ETA: wow my 500 post....

*throws confetti* :D

Welcome, Fangtasia!!

BTW, Skiffy: that smiley isn't confetti. :P

hehe, I know. Just adding to the celebration, and blowing my arm off.

Welcome! I second Vet's permission in an informal non-staff kind of way. :unsure: (read: have fun ^^)

Ooh... confetti? Where?! *wanders off looking for the pretty colours*

Welcome! I second Vet's permission in an informal non-staff kind of way. :unsure: (read: have fun ^^)

Ooh... confetti? Where?! *wanders off looking for the pretty colours*

x';#+`> /*& -$:" ^#

"^#@`=£>* ~x'#/+; &-$:o

£~/ x';#+`>*& -$:"^# @o=

@~ x';#+`> /*& -$:" ^#o

"^#@`=£>* ~x'#/+; &-$:

x';#+`>*& -$:"^

Wow, that was a bigger response than I had expected.

I'm working on a couple of stories right now. I'm kind of on a vampire kick (is it still considered a kick if it's lasted 20 years?), so thats going to be the theme of most of my stories. I'm actually surprised that I have only seen ONE True Blood Fanfic on the site (I've lurked for years). I definitely need to change that. :laugh:

Thanks for the great welcome.

Story is half-way done. I'll post what I have so far. Unfortunately if you aren't into vampire stories without the sneezing, you won't enjoy the story YET.

Archived