Sneeze Fetish Forum

Okay, Did I Break the Board!?

bloom

Okay, this?

lolwat.jpg

What, what, what is this!? I didn't use to have to click on individual posts to see them; I used to be able to view the entire thread with no problem. What the heck did I do!? How do I fix it? Waaaaaahhhh!

(Also, I just picked a random topic, sorry if you feel singled out, Fantasia11!)

On the blue bar on top, where the title of the topic is (in this case it's "Hello"), look to the right. It should say "Options" - click on that, then click "Standard" or whatever it was you had it set to before. Sometimes the settings switch randomly. :P Not sure why.

HAHAHA, WTF? Silly board software. Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply!

Ahahaha, yeah. That totally freaked me out the first time I saw it. :blushing: I blamed the admins because I thought they'd made some new shitty forum layout! :P

Glad you got it worked out.

I'm still trying to puzzle out why anyone would want to view the board like that anyway. It's a really cumbersome way to do it!

Ahahaha, yeah. That totally freaked me out the first time I saw it. :lol: I blamed the admins because I thought they'd made some new shitty forum layout! :lmfao:

:lol: I'm guilty of the exact same reaction. :)

I honestly have no idea why this happens from time to time (happened to me a few times in the past too), but glad you figured out how to change it. :lol:

Ah yes- this old chestnut... this happened to me once and it took me ages to work out how to fix it. :winkkiss:

Archived