Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sickly Me

sneezychick93

It started out as a sore throat on Monday, and went away the next day. I was on vacation all of this past week to Disney World so I blamed it on the roller-coasters and laughter, but now it's Friday and I'm down with a cold. Thursday night I only slept for 3 hours because my head was pounding so hard, I could hardly swallow and slowly sinus pressure started to build and I grew so congested my sinuses just hurt but I would try and blow my nose and nothing would come out. It just made me feel worse. Woke up this morning still with a sore throat and I wasn't so badly congested as I blew my nose a few times. Now however I feel so sickly and yucky. My nose has not stopped running but when I blow it. It's not very productive and just hurts. Didn't get home till 1am and now I'm wide awake so I figured I'd write this. My blows haven't been honks and as I said before not very productive, but that will probably change very soon.

I just found the last box of tissues! YaY! the napkins were hurting my nose which is now cherry red and raw. Long shift a work tomorrow...Sigh

Well I hope someone enjoys this.

Thank you, woke up today feeling worse than last night. Not really a surprise, but I was hoping. I have a long crazy shift at work today. Hopefully the symptoms will calm down at least until I get home.

Archived