Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pearlised

So I'm trying to upload a new picture for my avatar. The forum thinks I did, in the avatar part of 'my controls' it shows me what my current avatar is and on there it's the blue fairy I uploaded. However on my posts and profile the picure is of the pink fairy I've had for a while except now it's stretched into a square. (fairy obsession much? :P )

I have no clue what happened, does anyone esle know? Or if a mod could try fix it for me? Please and thank you.

Edit: Ok, it's done the same thing with my profile picture. It says the picture is different from what is on show.

I was going to say try hitting refresh but I see a stretched pink fairy too so that probably won't fix it. Maybe try uploading the other one again? I don't know, hopefully someone who knows what they're talking about comes along soon. :P

I was going to say try hitting refresh but I see a stretched pink fairy too so that probably won't fix it. Maybe try uploading the other one again? I don't know, hopefully someone who knows what they're talking about comes along soon. :laugh:

Thanks Anony :lol: I tried re-loading the image but nothing happened. At least it's not just my computer showing things weird though.

I now see a non-squared avatar, so it seems to have worked, Pearlised. :laugh:

I now see a non-squared avatar, so it seems to have worked, Pearlised. :laugh:

I re-uploaded the pink fairy and i went quite happily so i tried the blue and it went square again!?

Ah, yes, now it's square-ey again. :laugh: I'm sorry. Maybe it's just the picture.. is it in any way different from the other one?

Ah, yes, now it's square-ey again. :laugh: I'm sorry. Maybe it's just the picture.. is it in any way different from the other one?

I think it must be the picture too, but it did the same for my personal picture which was a fairy-type but not the fairy i was trying to get for the avatar.

Mabye I should give up, be uncomplicated and just choose different pictures :lol:

It was probably saved into your offline webpages or some technical junk like that! The problem seems to be fixed now though :laugh:

Archived