Sneeze Fetish Forum

Prepared

27jj

A/N: It’s weird how nervous I feel about posting something that’s not fanfiction. This is kinda based on a real obs of mine, not really well thought out so sorry about any mistakes:)

Title: Prepared

Words: 613

::: ::: :::

She’s about a paragraph away from finishing her essay when someone walks by her table, so close that she can smell something that reminds her of cough drops, the minty medicated scent washing over her for a second before it’s gone.

It’s a weekday, so the library is open until midnight, but she’s usually alone on the fourth floor at this time of night. She keeps her eyes on her laptop but out of the corner of her eye, she sees the person, a guy, sinking into a chair at the table kitty-corner from hers. There are spots of water scattered across his sweatshirt, and she looks out the window to see that it has started to rain before her gaze is drawn back to him.

He’s tall, really long legs that stretch out underneath the table, and his hair is long and soft-looking. It falls in his eyes and he pushes it back absently, brushing his fingers across his forehead and then moving down to rub at his nose as an afterthought. She feels her face grow hot when he suddenly coughs, like she’s been caught staring, but she can’t help looking back after a couple of minutes.

The guy is good-looking, in a ridiculously, gorgeously attractive sort of way, and though he’s clearly sick it doesn’t seem to affect his appearance much. She’s close enough that she can see that he edges of his nostrils are red and there’s a pink tinge to his cheeks, and when he sniffles wetly he makes a soft, low sound in the back of his throat, almost like a whimper.

The rain picks up outside, pounding against the windows with a sudden intensity and snapping her back to her work. She gets another three words in before her mind is drifting back to the tall guy with a cold. He’s flipping through a book and typing on his laptop, maybe working on a paper like she is. Her own essay, however, is forgotten as she sneaks glances at him.

“Huhh…” A loud, breathy gasp is startling in the quiet of the library, and she doesn’t stop herself from looking over. The guy is scrubbing at his nose, still typing with his free hand, only pausing to stifle a sneeze into the crook of his elbow.

“Hh-HNgxt!” There’s a sniffle, another audible intake of air, and then two more sneezes follow. “Huh-CHH! Hh-htch-SHUH!” He brings up both hands to cup around his mouth and nose in an attempt to muffle the sound. After the sneezing is done he sniffs hard, then pinches the bridge of his nose. He drags his fingers down either side of his nose before moving them back up to the bridge, then gives another wet sniffle as he goes back to his laptop.

She fingers her purse, on the chair next to her, and then she’s standing and walking over to him without a second thought.

“Bless you,” she says, holding out a travel-sized pack of Kleenex that she pulls from her purse. He looks startled, his nostrils flaring slightly as he looks up at her with brown eyes, but he takes the Kleenex with a soft ‘thank you’. She notices that his voice is a little hoarse. She expects him to wait to use the Kleenex until she’s gone but as she’s turning away to head back to her table, he’s pulling one out and cupping it over his nose.

“Heh-HSHSH!”

He blows his nose softly, and she hurriedly gathers her things before she can embarrass herself by staring at him even more.

She doesn’t even mind the points she gets marked down on her essay for not having a conclusion.

*grins* Very nice- I could picture this completely. Makes me a bit sad that my summer course only has women in it. That sight would be a delight. *now has daydream about a Particular long legged, black haired, glasses wearing, yummy person that she knows in that situation*

Thanks!! :drool:

That's probably every uni-school-girl's fantasy right there!

Also, sidebar: Where I come from 613 is a pretty good number. So way to go!

Loved it! (Not gonna lie, I was picturing Sammy in my mind's eye the whole time, up until the eye color. I couldn't help myself.) :fear:

Aww, poor essay, getting neglected like that... :boom:

Cute story. :P Libraries sneezes are awesome. ^^

aaww it's cute :)

Thank you!!

*grins* Very nice- I could picture this completely. Makes me a bit sad that my summer course only has women in it. That sight would be a delight. *now has daydream about a Particular long legged, black haired, glasses wearing, yummy person that she knows in that situation*

Thanks!! :lmfao:

Haha, that would be a bit of a bummer:P Thank you so much for reading!!

Lovely <3

I'm totally with tma, that would be a really nice daydream :)

Thanks for writing!

Aww, thank you!! Glad you enjoyed it:)

Love it, so cute!!

Thank youuuu!!

That's probably every uni-school-girl's fantasy right there!

Also, sidebar: Where I come from 613 is a pretty good number. So way to go!

Hee, right? Thank you so much for reading :heart:

Aww this is cute, I love it, I hope you write more soon? :)

More? I feel so embarrassed about posting my own original/non fanfiction stuff :blushing: So I'm really happy that you liked this! And maybe I will have to most more of my stuff:) Thanks!!

I'm LOVING this! Can we have some more soon, please? :(

Hee, there isn't more of this particular story at the moment, but maybe more in the future. Thank you for reading!!

Loved it! (Not gonna lie, I was picturing Sammy in my mind's eye the whole time, up until the eye color. I couldn't help myself.) ;)

Thank you!! Haha, I write A LOT of Sammy and can see why that might have come across in this story... that makes me really want studying!Stanford!Sammy with a cold now:)

Oh this was good! :)

Thank you!!!

Aww, poor essay, getting neglected like that... :bleh:

Cute story. :) Libraries sneezes are awesome. ^^

Hee:) Thank you so much!

Either my pc or the forum doesn't want me to write a reply - this is my fourth try. :drool:

All I wanted to say is: This is really hot and I so wish I could be at the library :blushing:

• 2 weeks later...
Either my pc or the forum doesn't want me to write a reply - this is my fourth try. :laugh:

All I wanted to say is: This is really hot and I so wish I could be at the library ;)

Man, sometimes that happens to me too>:winkkiss: Frustrating!

Thank you soo much for reading this!! It makes my heart happy :innocent:

Archived