Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs (f)

SusieQusie

I was hoping that the next self obs I write would be more interesting. Like "I was in a spaceship on my way to Saturn, and wouldn't you know it? I had to sneeze!" But, nope. ;)

I was sitting here at my usual spot, by the warm glow of the monitor earlier this afternoon. It was about, I'd say 12:30-1pm, so I had been awake for only an hour. I usually wake up pretty sniffly but this time, I guess my sniffles caught up with me. :laugh: When my nose started to feel tickly, lucky for me, my mom was out shopping and my dad had just left. I was home alone, I could sneeze as much as I needed to without stifling. :D Seems like the first sneeze always takes the longest to come out---for me. As I felt the burning tickle increase, I knew no one was watching me, so I tilted my head back a little and squinted my eyes...and then finally..."Huh-iiisshhhhuhhh!" I really thought that it was just a single, and sighed afterwards, while ending an online conversation with a friend of mine. But soon after and before I realized what was happening, I had to take another big breath and sneeze twice "HUH--IISSHhhuuhh!" "HAH-SSHHhuuhhh!" I sniffled, and felt yet another tickle arising. I rubbed my nose a little but sneezed anyway, another couple "HAH--EEIIISSHHuuhhh!" "HUH-EEEIIIISSHHUUHHH!". Wow, they seemed to be getting stronger, and kind of hurt my throat as they erupted. But I could still feel at least one more. At this point I began to mentally beat myself severely for not having brought my microphone so that I could record such fits. My eyelids fluttered and my nostrils flared in anticipation as I took a couple of hitched breaths and then finally let loose with one last "HAA-CCHIIIIISHSHHuuhhh!" I sniffled and rubbed my nose, to be sure that that was the last one. It wasn't, but just as I had concluded that I need to sneeze again, I heard a car door slam. :D I was sure my dad must be home, so I reached up and stifled my oncoming sneeze. I stood up and looked out the window to discover that it was only my neighbor across the street who had returned home. Oh well. :D

Hey Susie. A passing thought. After reading the beginning of this thread and posting my reply, I decided to pass some time listening to your Wavs. A couple of months ago, you said you had a collection of your blows recorded, but were unsure what to do with them as you are very shy about blowing your nose.

However, there are two Wavs called Wet Cold and Sneeze and Blow in which you can clearly be heard blowing.

What are your current thoughts on this? Will we hear more of you and your post-sneeze tissues?

Hey Susie. A passing thought. After reading the beginning of this thread and posting my reply, I decided to pass some time listening to your Wavs. A couple of months ago, you said you had a collection of your blows recorded, but were unsure what to do with them as you are very shy about blowing your nose.

However, there are two Wavs called Wet Cold and Sneeze and Blow in which you can clearly be heard blowing.

What are your current thoughts on this? Will we hear more of you and your post-sneeze tissues?

;) What are my current thoughts on...what?

That I've been blowing my nose more in my wavs than I used to? I don't know...I guess I got less nervous about it. I sent my collection of pure blowing wavs to a select few who pmed me asking for them...but since my computer crashed, I lost them all. There are other wavs on Bondi's Wav page that include blowing also, not just the two recent cold ones. But I only send wavs to Bondi that have sneezing on them, because...I just think that's what it's for--the sneezing fetish. I know that some people have sent blowing wavs, and he uploads them, and that's fine, I don't think it's bad or anything. I just won't be sending any wavs without sneezes on it. Blows are a "bonus" on mine I guess, because in the past I got a few requests to do some blowing, and since I was going through a lot of tissues during my cold, I figured...why not?

I was hoping that the next self obs I write would be more interesting. Like "I was in a spaceship on my way to Saturn, and wouldn't you know it? I had to sneeze!" But, nope.

Just stick a large sign on your roof saying "hey, space aliens...abduct me!" Susie. :):)

Just stick a large sign on your roof saying "hey, space aliens...abduct me!"  Susie. :)  :)

Not a bad idea...but I can't see myself being labled as crazier than my neighbors, lol. I might be taken away!

Archived