Sneeze Fetish Forum

My characters have potty mouths, unfortunately.

Fangtasia11

I'm wondering if there is any way I can be permitted to access/post on the adult story board instead of the general story board. I'm not big on lots of explicit sexual stuff (just innuendoes) in my stories, but I don't know if you allow cursing, etc, on the general access story board. Try as I may, my characters tend to swear like sailors.

Thanks for your time.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately at present you do not have access to the Adult board, only members who are fully validated have access there. Hopefully if you continue posting positively, it shouldn't take too long before you get there, there is som additional information on the process here, though I would add that there are no hard and fast rules regarding when people get through the full process. It's at the discrection of the higher staff (Lynne and HoL), who look through all the pending members periodically to assess them and base their decisions on the posts made.

Vetinari pretty much covered it as far as access to the Adult Board is concerned ;)

We don't object to bad language in stories in the main forum, as long as it's not excessive then we don't tend to object. As our Constitution says:

7. The English language provides infinite possibilities for expression. Please try not to limit yourself to four-letter words.

So as long as it's not every other word or so, you'll probably be okay as far as that is concerned.

Archived