Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello. :)

Guest Selthy

Guest Selthy

Well....what can I say? After being a lurker for half a year, I finally plucked up the courage to join you guys.

I promised myself I'd do it to treat myself when my exams were finished, haha! :)

So uuhhh....yeah.

I'm still pretty shy about talking about my fetish, but it's something I've had ever since I can remember. It's always been a very private and worrying thing to me, so I'm hoping to come to terms with it, embrace it and feel like -much- less of a freak.

As for the person behind the fetish, well, I'm a sixteen (seventeen in a week!) year old nerd who adores writing, fantasy novels, martial arts, metal music, and World of Warcraft. *grins*

I look forward to talking with you guys. :)

Congratulations on finishing your exams, and welcome to the wonderful world of posting ..... you're only as freaky as the rest of us! If you need any help, feel free to ask. Have fun.

:)

Congratulations on finishing your exams, you must be pleased with yourSelthy....

Welcome to the forum, try not to be nervous or shy, just do whatever you feel comfortable with

And happy birthday for next week!

:)

Welcome. :knifed: Congratulations on finishing exams. :lol: Hope they went well. O:) And really hope hanging out around here will help you come to terms with it and well... everyone has their oddities so in my opinion everyone could be called a freak. :) To mention something from the Hitchhiker's guide... according to that book there is only one person outside the asylum, and he's as mad as a hatter. :)

*goes Sound of Music*

"You are 16, going on 17, baby you're on the brink, better beware be canny and careful, baby you're on the brink..." :hyper:

Hi, I would say welcome, except you've been here longer than I have...so...um...nice to meet you :). Hope you have fun getting involved with the forum. And well done getting through your exams. And if you ever start feeling like too much of a nerd, come get me to tell you my chemistry jokes. :)

Welcome! You sound like a lot of fun. I'm glad you waited until after exams...I don't think I was ever that responsible. Finals time was always addictinggames.com time for me. Good thing I'm good at tests. I hope we can all help you become less worried and have more fun :)

Martial arts you say? I share this viewpoint, well done.

Any in particular? I'm super biased in favor of Kung Fu, both in practice and as a fan of ye olde Jackie Chan/Jet Li/Donnie Yen.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived