Sneeze Fetish Forum

Into the fire pit

PopTarts

Well I finally did it. I put on my big girl panties and registered. I admit that I still feel a little stilly about having a hard time talking about this fetish even though I’m on an entire forum dedicated to it. I know everyone on here likes the same thing so I really should just suck it up. :blink:

As for myself I just graduated from college and I’m basically just getting used to the fact that there is a universe outside a freezing classroom with a teacher who is always late. :drool:

Well hello PopTarts. I see your profile says you are male, do the big girl panties indicate otherwise? I mean not that I mind either way, but if your gender is wrong I can change that for you if you would like.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and welcome out into the big wide world as well. I hope you have fun and don't get too badly burnt in this lovely fire pit we have here.

Welcome in :drool:.

(If, like Vetinari asked, you are actually girl in girl panties and not a guy in girl panties, don't worry, that happened to me too. T'was easily fixed. No surgery required)

Well hello PopTarts. I see your profile says you are male, do the big girl panties indicate otherwise? I mean not that I mind either way, but if your gender is wrong I can change that for you if you would like.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and welcome out into the big wide world as well. I hope you have fun and don't get too badly burnt in this lovely fire pit we have here.

Oh yes if would be so kind seeing as that I indeed have boobies change that. ;)

Haha my phone autocorrected havefun to hayfever!

haha that's prolly good luck or something. Welcome!

All cases of crazy will be dealt with in the traditional manner.

*throws cheesecake*

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, I just noticed your title, and I think it's awesome....because I like my PopTarts best when they're a little bit burned ;)

Archived