Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm new, but also not so new.

Nostrildamuss

Hey all.

I've been browsing and following the activity on this website for YEARS now, and I finally got up and made an account ^^; I've always wanted to but I thought I was too young, lol.

I just wanted to introduce myself and see how I'm greeted. :bleh:

I'm a guy who's had a sneezing fetish all his life and simply wants to meet others who have similar sentiments to me. :drool:

That's a very breif description of me, hehe...^^;

Advice, greetings, questions, and even telling offs are welcome!

-that new guy

Welcome! the only thing i have to say is that there is an 'introductions' section for this but a moderator will just move it for you, their nice like that.

Have fun!

Oh, thanks! :bleh:

I was afraid I was putting this in the wrong place >_<

Aw yay, welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to join us. :bleh:

Helloooooo! Good to meet you, I hope you have a great time on the forum. Anything you want to know then just ask. There's plenty of information in a section up near the top of the forum called "Read Before Posting" if that's any help .... though it still wouldn't have told you where to post this. Anyway, welcome. :byewave:

Hi and welcome to the forum. I think a good number of us lurked for a while so you don't have to worry about that :byewave:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D

I hope to contribute here and get to know all of you! (or....some of you.....there's a lot of you o.o)

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome *offers cheesecake* - (this is our version of a "fruit basket") lol!!

Good for you for coming out of lurkerdom... now we will keep you intrigued to where you cannot go back. Mwahahaha!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all.

I've been browsing and following the activity on this website for YEARS now, and I finally got up and made an account ^^; I've always wanted to but I thought I was too young, lol.

I just wanted to introduce myself and see how I'm greeted. :bleh:

I'm a guy who's had a sneezing fetish all his life and simply wants to meet others who have similar sentiments to me. :omg:

That's a very breif description of me, hehe...^^;

Advice, greetings, questions, and even telling offs are welcome!

-that new guy

Hey there! I am definitely on the same boat, except I waited until I was almost 21 to join (and well, just turned 21 a couple hours ago). See you around the forum!

Archived