Sneeze Fetish Forum

The McNight Twins

Zane

ok so this is another little story thing I'm working on. I'm still working on all of the other stories I wrote but have a little writers block especially for my sneezy roomates one. Just FYI: The twins Sebastian and Damien as well as their brother Gavin all go to the same school which requires them to wear the same uniform. And warning: There might be implied twincest or maybe another male character that falls in love with one of the twins I don't know yet, but if you don't like don't read. no flames please. If it's not good then I probably won't update it, but I keep coming up with other ideas, it's like my brain's on overload with ideas for other stories. :):specool:

Sebastian McNight- a 16 year old with black hair and blue eyes. Is tall and skinny. Loves punk music. Has an identicle twin brother that he is sometimes mistaken for and he is the older twin. He shares a room with his roomate/twin brother Damien. Unlike Damien he is very shy and quiet and has black square glasses that he wears only at home, at school and and outside he wears contacts. Is a huge closet anime geek. He is allergic to animal dander, perfume/cologne, dust, hay, feathers, grass, pollen, and scented candles and has a very sensitive nose. He gets sick easily and has a weak immune system. Suffers from constant nightmares and sleeps in his brothers bed when the nightmares are too scaring. He is very protective of Damien since he is considered his best friend and the person he can trust with his life. Sebastian would do anything for Damien and he is very artistic and can play the piano, as well as the drums, flute, and guitar. Loves to sing. his sneezes are the quiet Hetchew! type, kinda girly sneezes. Nicknames for Sebastain: Seb, Seby, bro

Damien McNight- Sebastian's identicle twin brother. He is one of the most popular guys at their high school and is very outgoing. He is very protective of his best friend/ twin brother Sebastian, especially since Sebastian suffers from constant nightmares and is extreemly shy. Is on the soccer, baseball, and basketball teams at his high school. He is allergic to cats, dogs, lillies, lilacs, roses, dust, and certain colognes and perfumes. He does not get sick that often but when he does he makes up for it. He is polite to women (most women) and because of this he is considered a "ladies man." Nicknames for Damien: Dame, D, bro.

Gavin Adams McNight- A 18 year old senior with blond hair and blue/green eyes. He is a childhood friend of Sebastian and Damien. His parents died when he was young and he was adopted into the McNight family since his parents were good friends with the McNight family. His original name was Gavin Adams but it is now Gavin Adams McNight. He considers Sebastian and Damien as his brothers. Doesn't have any allergies as far as he knows and does not get sick that often. when his parents aren't there (which is alot) he takes over as mom and dad. known as Gav, or G.

Eliza Matterson- A 18 year old senior with brown hair and brown eyes. She is Gavin's girlfriend and is very good friends with Sebastian and Damien. She considers the twins as her brothers and is pretty much the only one who can tell them apart only sometimes. Also known as Liz, Eli, Li,

"Sebastian! Damien! get your butts down here or we're going to be late! and we still need to pick up Eliza!!" 18 year old Gavin Adams McNight yelled from the bottom of the stairs. 'ugh! just great! thanks to the twins we're going to be late to school resulting in another detention for me' Gavin thought. "Hurry UP!!!" he yelled again trying to speed things up.

"We're coming! hold your horses Gav!" the twins replied in unison with a slightly annoyed tone. Another 10 minutes pass and the twins are still not down! "Guys seriously get a move on or I'm leaving without you!!!" Gavin screams right as Sebastian and Damien are descending the starecase. The twins ignore their elder brother and head out of the house and into the car. Sebastian and Damien hop into the back seat while Gavin sits in the drivers seat and pulls out of the driveway.

It takes them 5 minutes to get to Eliza's house where she is outside waiting for them. She smiles as she opens the passenger side door and slides in. "Took you guys long enough." she replies jokingly as she places a soft kiss on Gavin's cheek. "Talk to the twins." Gavin replies as he is pulling out.

"Not our fault!" Damien exclaims, his cheeks flushing in embarrassment. The four of them are almost at school when a quiet little gasp and a "shit" is heard from the back seat.

"Ok I don't know which one of you just cussed but watch it! you know I don't like it when you guys cuss." Gavin tells the twins using his brotherly/parental tone of voice.

"Seb what's wrong?" Eliza turns in her seat to look at Sebastian who is looking nervous and fiddeling with his hands.

"ummmmm.....I kinda snff. kinda forgot to take my allergy meds this morning...." He looks away embarressed as they pull into the school parking lot.

"Awww man seriously Seb?! great! just great! why couldn't you have remembered before we got to school?" Gavin exclaimed seriously annoyed with his little brother as they all got out of the car.

"Hey! it's not his fault Gav! We were rushed and he just forgot." Damien said coming to his brother's defence.

Gavin sighed and looked at Sebastian. "Seb that's not good, your allergies are going to go insane today and you know how bad they get, especially when you start having breathing problems cause of them."

Right as Gavin finished saying this Sebastian's nose started twitching and he quickly turned away from the others and brought his hands up to his face cupping them around his mouth and nose.

"hetshew! hetshew! hetshew! heh.heh. Hetchew!!! HETCHEWW! snff heh.heh.....snff snff" The final sneeze seemed to have went away for the moment.

"See! they're already starting Seb! ok. Go see if you can get something from the nurse or something. We all have to get to class now." Gavin replied worry evident in his voice.

"snff. ok. Gav." Sebastian replied while Damien and him headed to their first class. As they were walking Sebastian felt his breath catch and his nose was tickiling like mad, forcing him to stop walking and succumb to the fit he knew was coming.

"heh.heh.hetchew! hetchew! hetchew! hetchew! hetchew! heh. Hetchew! hetchew! hetchew! hetchew! hetchew! hetchew! snff snff. hetchew! heh.heh...HETCHEWWWW!" After the fit was done Sebastin looked roughly out of breath.

" Bless you. Come on sneezy, let's get to class." Damien told him while linking arms with his twin and draging him to class.

They were about 15 minutes into class when Sebastian felt he had to sneeze again...... no please no! he thought to himself! the teacher Mrs. marson absolutley loathed sneezing! He tried to stop the oncoming sneezes but to no prevail "heh.heh. HETCHEWW! hetchew! hetchew! hetchew! hetchew! HETCHEW! heh.heh.HETCHEWWWW!"

When the fit ended Sebastian looked up with teary eyes, to see Mrs. Marson glaring at him with fire in her eyes. "Sebastian McNight! what have I said about sneezing? and how dare you interrupt the class with those disgusting nasal explosions! You know very well that I hate sneezing with a passion. Well what do you have to say for yourself?" She yelled.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Marson." Sebastian said quietly feeling like he wantd to go crawl into a whole to escape the embarrassment. Mrs. Marson made a grunt sound that showed how annoyed with Sebastian she was. "Don't let it happen again." she tells him and then goes back to her teaching.

Thankfully the rest of the class went without incident, and finally it was time to leave and go to 2nd period. The twins walked out of the classroom arms linked together and walking side by side."That was the worst class ever! I mean seriously?! you frickin sneezed and she went psycho on you! sound the alarms! someone sneezed! Oh no what a sin! The whole world is going to end because you sneezed!" Damien exclaimed now heaviliy pissed off.

Sebastian tried to calm his twin down but suddenly felt the need to sneeze again. He sighed and quickly turned his head away catching a couple more sneezes into his right shoulder "heh.Hetcheww! hetchew! hetchew!! snff snff hetcheww!" when he was finished he looked back at Damien.

"It's fine Dame, just forget it ok. let's just get through our other cla.heh.clas.. heh. hetchew!! snff. classes."

The two walk to their next class which of course had to be science and of course they just had to chose something that would cause Sebastian to have another fit. Dissecting flowers which means dirt, dust and pollen floating everywhere......oh joy.

ok so I'm going to stop there for now but when/if I continue I'll have both twins sneezing at some point and what happens in science class and blah blah blah..... :wub: yah...... sooooooo ummmmmmm I hope you guys like it and please tell me if you do or if you have any requests or anything. I'm watching Ouran High School Host club for like the billionth time and blame that for the twincest idea. :D:heart:

May I make a teeny, tiny suggestion? It's nothing to do with your writing, which is totally fine, but would it maybe possibly be possible for you to start new lines for dialogue??? There's nothing wrong with the way you're doing it, of course, but I tend to start going cross-eyed when I try to read these big paragraphs lol and I really do want to read your stuff! Like, when one of the characters says something, maybe you could start a new line and save me from eye cross-ed-ness? I'd love you forever!

ANYWAY, anything you write is fine with me. I'll read anything at all. Throw it at me. =) Also, I like how much thought you put into your characters! Makes it so fun to read about them!

Compelling start. I have a very strong pull toward these characters. And... a secret weakness for brothers who are too close for comfort. Don't tell. It's probably just about tenderness in males, but...

May I make a teeny, tiny suggestion? It's nothing to do with your writing, which is totally fine, but would it maybe possibly be possible for you to start new lines for dialogue??? There's nothing wrong with the way you're doing it, of course, but I tend to start going cross-eyed when I try to read these big paragraphs lol and I really do want to read your stuff! Like, when one of the characters says something, maybe you could start a new line and save me from eye cross-ed-ness? I'd love you forever!

ANYWAY, anything you write is fine with me. I'll read anything at all. Throw it at me. =) Also, I like how much thought you put into your characters! Makes it so fun to read about them!

Thank you so much for the comment and the suggestion. I'm trying to edit it now. It's kind of hard cause I don't really know how to seperate the lines but I'm trying it and I can edit it as much as I need too. :):specool:

Compelling start. I have a very strong pull toward these characters. And... a secret weakness for brothers who are too close for comfort. Don't tell. It's probably just about tenderness in males, but...

:D:wub: I think alot of people have a secret weakness for brothers who are "too close for comfort" haha. thank you so much for the comment.

You're welcome! Just press the enter key a few times and that should do it. It's what I do, anyway. The format shows up weird on this site lol.

Archived