Sneeze Fetish Forum

Purple elephants

Rogue_infinity

Hi all!

Well, I've been lurking around for some months now and fiigured it was about time I joined in the fun. I want to express my appreciation for all the great writers, authors and the like who post here, and contribute something of my own. I don't feel that I have much creative talent, but "practice makes perfect", so I hope you'll all forgive my first feeble attempts :wub:

As for me, I'm a youngish female living in a smallish town (they call it a city -- I'm not buying it :twisted: ) and loving it. I love playing and listening to music, video games and RPGs (D & D anyone? :twisted: ), writing sarcastic essays and frizbees. I don't like... Country, people who speak in jargon or mouldy bread. Yup.

TTFN

You don't like mouldy bread? There's no way we'll be getting along... :twisted:

Just kidding. :wub: I'm glad you decided to de-lurk! :twisted:

Haha me too...

And don't worry, I'll work hard to overcome my aversion to the bread that grows organisms... I suppose it did provide us with pennicillin, after all...

Oh dear, you'd better avoid the secret mouldy bread section then, once you're validated that is. Hopefully you will still appreciate the lumpy sour milk area and the squished sushi threads.

Welcome to the spoiled food forum. If you have any questions, just ask! In the meantime, have fun!

Congrats on de-lurking. :) I hope you'll enjoy roaming the boards (with perhaps the exclusion of the mouldy bread section). B)

To satisfy my infernal curiosity I have to ask... where do these purple elephants originate from? ^^

(And yes, I had to look up what TTFN meant :lol:)

There we were, all carefully ignoring the elephant in the room and .... well there's always one with inferno curiostity isn't there?????

The good news is, I come bearing fresh bread. B)

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Cool name by the way :twisted: Is bread still OK if you cut the mouldy bits off...

There we were, all carefully ignoring the elephant in the room and .... well there's always one with inferno curiostity isn't there?????

The good news is, I come bearing fresh bread. :twisted:

Do you REALLY think those few crumbs will suffice for ALL those purple elephants?

Get real...

Oh, and welcome to the forum, Rogue_infinity, by the way.

Hmm. Is that sudden introduction of mouldy bread a misdirection? Oh well, I figure not...

And welcome to the forum!

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Cool name by the way :) Is bread still OK if you cut the mouldy bits off...

No, no, that's cheese. You can cut the mould off cheese, but with bread there's always a lingering mouldy taste, even if you toast it. I've tried.

Also, thanks! I like my name as well. It ties in X-men AND Dungeons and Dragons. :laugh:

Congrats on de-lurking. :) I hope you'll enjoy roaming the boards (with perhaps the exclusion of the mouldy bread section). :rolleyes:

To satisfy my infernal curiosity I have to ask... where do these purple elephants originate from? ^^

(And yes, I had to look up what TTFN meant :lol:)

Oh, I couldn't think of a topic that wasn't completely generic (HI there! and whatnot) and it was the first thing that popped into my head, as in

"Don't think about a purple elephant!" I read it in a fanfic once :cryhappy:

Hmm. Is that sudden introduction of mouldy bread a misdirection? Oh well, I figure not...

And welcome to the forum!

Well, I AM a rougue. Master of misdirection and whatnot. And if you'll notice, between the Purple elephants and spoiled food, nobody's mentioned sarcasm or country-hating...

Archived