Sneeze Fetish Forum

Can't upload my profile picture!

Blessing Queen

I can't upload my profile picture,I always receive a message of error,as I'm not logged in,when I'm log in!Please,help me!

This is the message I receive when I try to upload my picture or my profile: "Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You are not allowed to use this part of the board"

:laugh:

Merged posts ~ obsessed

I can't upload my profile picture,I always receive a message of error,as I'm not logged in,when I'm log in!Please,help me!

Hi SneezyQueen1 - welcome to the forum! You currently do not have the permissions to access your profile, as you are still validating. You will not be able to change your profile picture until you pass the 'pending' stage by posting positively!

I suggest you check out the Read Before Posting section for reference! [http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showforum=68] Feel free to ask the Staff for help if anything remains unclear. :laugh:

Hi!Thanks for answer me!I already been validated,I received an e-mail saying that an administrator has accept my request to join the forum and that I'm now able to log in...So,I don't know what's happening,I'll try to log in through the link of the e-mail I received.

Oh,ok,I'm reading the FAQ now!Thank you for helping me,I hope to be able to change my avatar soon and be accepted as a newbie at the forum.

Merged posts ~ obsessed

Archived