Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi :)

Joe

Hi guys!

I've been lurking around here for a while now and decided it was finally time to show my face, as it were.

So, some things about me: my name is Joe (obviously!), I'm 21, I live in south-east England. I like football, music, going to gigs, going to the pub... and, of course, sneezing.

I've been aware of my fetish for female sneezing for about as long as I can remember, but this is the first time I've ever admitted it to anybody. I feel like this forum has given me a hell of a lot throughout my time as a lurker; it's really exciting for me to have the opportunity to give something back to you all and I'm looking forward to getting to know this place a bit better.

As well as signing up here I've also started a YouTube channel (link in my sig) - at present there's one rough audio file up for public consumption and I've uploaded a short video of me sneezing that will remain private for now (just message me if you would like to be put on the list to view it).

So yeah, I think that's about it. Thanks for reading and happy sneezing to you all!

Welcome!

Thanks for sharing those. I don't really write up responses on youtube stuff or subscribe to sf channels because I'm sort of shy like that... :)

Hi there Joe and welcome to the forum :) We seem to have lots of long time lurkers joining recently - congratulations on taking the plunge! :laugh:

Welcome to the forum. :blushing: Hope you'll enjoy/are enjoying your leap out of lurkerdom.

Archived