Sneeze Fetish Forum

2 drawings (M)

doggo

I felt like doodling something pitiful but not actual sneezes. A familiar pretty-boy face, a hoodie and a bad cold

cmsick.jpg

cmsick2.jpg

Aahh. Ahhhh. Aaahhhh.

Second picture. Drippy profile. :)

Such beautiful misery...

OoooOOOooooOOOOoooohhhhhhh! Just look at those lovely poor nostrils! :wub: I want to crawl into your art and help him blow his nose :drool:

Awwww thank you for commenting! :rolleyes: I might post here more really, I like to draw the general cold misery.

I want to crawl into your art and help him blow his nose :drool:

Actually, me too! :wub: I bet he's all shivery and fever-warm and his face is all sticky and germy. ... did I say that??? :wub::laugh:B)

You do nostrils PERFECTLY. I can feel his feverish heat radiating through the computer. :blushing:

Awwww thank you for commenting! :group: I might post here more really, I like to draw the general cold misery.
I want to crawl into your art and help him blow his nose :blushing:

Actually, me too! :cryhappy: I bet he's all shivery and fever-warm and his face is all sticky and germy. ... did I say that??? :nohappy::innocent::hug:

Mmmm, fever-warm and drowsy, but shivery and chilled an so wanting to snuggle ;)

Thanks, haeeshoo and Anonymouse! ;)

Awwww thank you for commenting! :D I might post here more really, I like to draw the general cold misery.
I want to crawl into your art and help him blow his nose ^_^

Actually, me too! :rolleyes: I bet he's all shivery and fever-warm and his face is all sticky and germy. ... did I say that??? :drool::twisted::D

Mmmm, fever-warm and drowsy, but shivery and chilled an so wanting to snuggle :innocent:

Now you really made me want to snuggle something feverish! :D

Thanks, haeeshoo and Anonymouse! :innocent:
Awwww thank you for commenting! :D I might post here more really, I like to draw the general cold misery.
I want to crawl into your art and help him blow his nose ^_^

Actually, me too! :rolleyes: I bet he's all shivery and fever-warm and his face is all sticky and germy. ... did I say that??? :twisted::D:D

Mmmm, fever-warm and drowsy, but shivery and chilled an so wanting to snuggle :drool:

Now you really made me want to snuggle something feverish! :rolleyes:

Next time I'm running a fever I'll be sure to let you know ;)

Archived