Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wild Kratts (PBS Kids) ep: "Ker-Honk"

alwaysbored84

I was just watching PBS kids the other day (because I'm a total dork and have no life) when I found this one episode of this show called "Wild Kratts" where these two brothers, Chris and Martin Kratt go on adventures in the wild to study animals and stuff. It's a really cute show, and I love it!! So, today my boredom overcame me, and my mind started to wander when somewhere along the lines, I thought to myself 'Hmmm...I wonder if there's an episode with one of the Kratt brothers sneezing...'

And I found one!!!!!! Cue the angels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG6qx-CAIzA...feature=related :wub:

The episode is called "Ker-Honk", and the plot is about these monkeys who have really big noses (probescis monkeys, i think? ...whatever; lol!) Anyway, they find one (the leader...eventually named "Schnozzle" for, well- I think you can guess why ;) ) in a tree with it's family, and eventually it falls out of the tree and gets hurt. While Chris takes it back to Headquarters, Martin uses his Kreature-Power suit to turn into the monkey and look after it while Schnozzle gets better.

Anyway, it's just a really cute episode!! There's a lot of talk about noses in this episode (which I think everyone here likes :winkkiss: ), and there are 3 sneezes (all by Martin...and my FAVE Kratt brother, btw.) and are induced by a baby monkey, Nosey's, tail. The build-ups are good, but the actual sneeze is actually the sound of the Probescis monkey call; which Martin struggles to master through the majority of the episode. A little bit of a let-down, but it leaves room for the imagination for how it might actually sound!

Anyway, here's the link to it:

http://pbskids.org/go/video/?category=Wild...NcD4I2Ry_Z8i2gy

Aaaaand here are the times of the sneezes (3):

1) 16:06 (10:19)

2) 17:26 (8:58)

3) 18:03 (8:21)

(You'll understand why I put two different times for each sneeze once you get to the site)

...I know this is more of a childish show, but I like it, and thought you all would like it too! :D

Btw.: If anybody else knows any other PBS Kids shows that feature sneezes in one of their eps, please don't be shy to reply!!!

oh theres a bunch of arthur episodes with sneezing: "Is there a doctor in the house?" "poor muffy" and a couple others

Hehe wow! At first I was like 'Wait, they look old!!!' :angry: And then I saw the cartoona nd was like 'oooohhhh...' >:D Those build ups were just............ :winkkiss:;):D:wub::angry: I love both their voices!!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou for this episode!! Also, werent these two brothers on zabomafoo?? >:D

"This video is only available in the United States"

After I waited for it to load as well :)

Hehe wow! At first I was like 'Wait, they look old!!!' :dead: And then I saw the cartoona nd was like 'oooohhhh...' :laugh: Those build ups were just............ :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I love both their voices!!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou for this episode!! Also, werent these two brothers on zabomafoo?? :blink:

I know, right?! :yes: The build-ups are beyond cute, and their voices make me melt!! I just wish they weren't so old...lol!! :laugh: And yes! "Zaboomafoo with the Kratt Brothers" it was called :D Doesn't this show remind you of Zaboomafoo?!?! That's actually why my sister refuses to watch this show: "IT'S COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT," she says. But that DOES remind me...wasn't there a sneeze on "Zaboomafoo?? I wonder.... TO THE COMPUTER!

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I found a Zaboomafoo sneeze- both by Martin!!!! The episode is called "Feeling Good" part 1 :D Here's the link---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJU2PrEyHRw

Somebody already took the liberty of posting the sneeze times, but for build-up purposes, the revised times are:

6:22 to 6:33 (GREAT Build-up!!)

and 12:41 to 12:51 (the release is cute :D )

Merged posts. --Prodigy

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I found a Zaboomafoo sneeze- both by Martin!!!! The episode is called "Feeling Good" part 1 :P Here's the link---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJU2PrEyHRw

Somebody already took the liberty of posting the sneeze times, but for build-up purposes, the revised times are:

and 12:41 to 12:51 (the release is cute :hug: )

Holycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholyfreakincrap!!!! I can't believe you found one!! And of Maaaaaarrtiiiiiin... :winkkiss: I just HAD to laugh at his build ups though, they were priceless. That last release WAS so cute!! :laugh: THANKYOU!

Holycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholyfreakincrap!!!! I can't believe you found one!! And of Maaaaaarrtiiiiiin... ^_^ I just HAD to laugh at his build ups though, they were priceless. That last release WAS so cute!! :laugh: THANKYOU!

Lol! Yeah, the fake build-ups were a little embarrassing, but when I found this; I freaked out too!! :D

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I found a Zaboomafoo sneeze- both by Martin!!!! The episode is called "Feeling Good" part 1 ^_^ Here's the link---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJU2PrEyHRw

and 12:41 to 12:51 (the release is cute :D )

FFFFFFFFUUUUU-

Do you have ANY idea how long I've been searching for that episode?? That one stuck in my mind because of the sneezing...but my selective memory led me to think it was a skunk, not a porcupine.

THANK YOU. SO MUCH. I'm so grateful you've got no idea :'D <333

Heee, I've been watching Zaboomafoo since it like started and..... I have this HUGE crush on Chris *wave flag* and I can't remember back if he sneezed in the series, BUT I was visiting my neighbor who has this show on all the time and his cartoon self sneezed in (I think!) the episode Honey Seekers. I can't look it up because people are all around me, but... there's the Chris side. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
Heee, I've been watching Zaboomafoo since it like started and..... I have this HUGE crush on Chris *wave flag* and I can't remember back if he sneezed in the series, BUT I was visiting my neighbor who has this show on all the time and his cartoon self sneezed in (I think!) the episode Honey Seekers. I can't look it up because people are all around me, but... there's the Chris side. ;)

Yes! Indeed I found it---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4hZlVsoRPY and the build-up begins at 3:57 and lasts until 4:14!!!! Great find: thanks for sharing!! Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!! :)

Hey guys!! So, I was watching "Wild Kratts" the other day, and my daily (dorky) routine consists of one episode on channel 12, and then another episode on channel 131. And you'll never guess what happened...

I watched--not one, but TWO, count 'em, TWOOOOOOO episodes with sneezes in them in one sitting!!! Talk about a Sneezy-Double-Feature :drool:

*Unfortunately, they're not from the brothers, but from their enemies: Zach Varmitech and Chef Gourmand.

The episode titles are "Koala Balloon" (Varmitech) and Platypus Cafe (Gourmand)

**The sneeze in "Platypus Cafe" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_On5ZmYwmk0 is actually an pepper-induced fit that overtakes Chef Gourmand's hyper-sensitive, palatable (and rather large) nostrils, and lasts from 13:08 to 13:36. Pretty nice sneezes, if you ask me ;)

***In "Koala Balloon", Zach Varmitech sneezes (I believe) 3 times because he is sick with the flu, and (possibly) from allergy to the baby koala that sneaks into his lair. It actually creates the plot for the entire episode! You see: Varmitech is in his lair, and his robots are blowing up black balloons because he claims they make him feel better when he's sick. Suddenly, out of nowhere; a cute baby koala walks in. Based on the random theory of 'cartoon logic', we don't know how the koala got there in the first place. Anyway, so the robots send the koala on his way (acted on Varmitech's orders) and attach him to a black balloon. And not to long a time later does he meet the Kratt Brothers, where Martin names him-you guessed it- Koala Balloon!!!!

Unfortunately, I've found no footage of this episode, or I would've gladly shared it ^_^ But feel free to look around the web if you'd like, and please-don't hesitate to share what you find; whether it be related to the "Koala Balloon" ep or not!! Anything PBS Kids is good on this thread :D

Great finds! I love the Kratt Brothers :)

Now this is a little off topic, but is this Alwaysbored86 from deviantart? If so, it's me! SakuraFever :heart: And if it's not, disregaurd this, ahaha.

But, I've missed you if this IS you ;A;

Great finds! I love the Kratt Brothers :bag:

Now this is a little off topic, but is this Alwaysbored86 from deviantart? If so, it's me! SakuraFever :innocent: And if it's not, disregaurd this, ahaha.

...OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: How are you?!?!?!?! I've missed you too!!!!! I read your old concert story the other day on this site, and I thought, "This is familiar....IT COULDN'T BE." But it WAS!!!!! I've missed you and dA so much!!! Glad to see you're still writing, though! I'll try to favorite you and/or your work if I ever get the hang of this bloody Forum; it took me FOREEEEEEEEEVER to learn how to simply post a story! That may just be my pure idiocy, but ah well :D But, yes- it's so nice to hear from an old friend such as yourself! <3 <3 <3

Great finds! I love the Kratt Brothers :boom:

Now this is a little off topic, but is this Alwaysbored86 from deviantart? If so, it's me! SakuraFever :blushing: And if it's not, disregaurd this, ahaha.

...OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: How are you?!?!?!?! I've missed you too!!!!! I read your old concert story the other day on this site, and I thought, "This is familiar....IT COULDN'T BE." But it WAS!!!!! I've missed you and dA so much!!! Glad to see you're still writing, though! I'll try to favorite you and/or your work if I ever get the hang of this bloody Forum; it took me FOREEEEEEEEEVER to learn how to simply post a story! That may just be my pure idiocy, but ah well :) But, yes- it's so nice to hear from an old friend such as yourself! <3 <3 <3

fk;sdfsfkl YAY. And I'm pretty decent :wub: I tried to send you a private PM, but since you're still validating, I couldn't. Hurry up and post/comment a lot on stuff so I can message you! :laugh:

I'm so glad I found you, oh my gosh! And don't worry, the forum took me forever to learn, too!

Old friends are always the best :)

But yeah, hurry up and comment on a lot and stuff like I said so I'll be able to message you and we won't clutter the forum with comments back and forth to each other :laugh:

Wow..... ;) until like yesterday when I looked at this post I didn't even know about Wild Kratts. It's so cute! :rolleyes: I wish is was there when I was a kid! I would have loved that show! hope there's more sneezes from Chris. The animated sneeze from him in ummmmm..... Honey Seekers was so adorable! I loved it! :lol: I couldn't help but laugh. If anyone finds anymore sneezes from Chris please let me know. Thanks so much alwaysbored84 for posting this. :D

By the way when did this series even come out? Does anyone know?

By the way when did this series even come out? Does anyone know?

As far as I know it's rather recent. Maybe not quite a year ago? idk, just a guess.

"Koala Balloon" sneezes!!!

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F...h?v=GnHe81mnHdM

Times:

#1~6:43

#2~7:05

#3~7:33 (good build-up) :heart:

When I clicked on the link it went to a totally different page. ^_^ It still takes me to youtube but that's it. It doesn't show anything related to Wild Kratts or anything, and it shows me Harry Potter clips. :D Anyone else having problems? or know how to fix this?

"Koala Balloon" sneezes!!!

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F...h?v=GnHe81mnHdM

Times:

#1~6:43

#2~7:05

#3~7:33 (good build-up) B)

When I clicked on the link it went to a totally different page. :laugh: It still takes me to youtube but that's it. It doesn't show anything related to Wild Kratts or anything, and it shows me Harry Potter clips. :wub: Anyone else having problems? or know how to fix this?

Whoops! Uh... let's try that again, shall we? ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnHe81mnHdM

Always. I love you. For serious. :wub: SO MUCH AWESOME. And lolol emo villian that was actually quite hot. XD!!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH OMG.

Aww, garsh! :laugh: You're quite welcome, my friend! Though, I'm afraid the first video I posted about the "Ker-Honk" episode has been taken off the PBS Kids website!!!

...I'll try as hard as I can to find more footage from my "other sources", but it may take a while :lol:

Hmmm...maybe...maybe I could try describing how they sounded to you guys?? I still vaguely remember how they went, so it would be pretty accurate...whaddya say?

Archived