Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Abbreviation Game

March Hare

Watching the Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2008 (English panel show, brilliant nonsense) I got an idea for a silly little school-yard game: devising alternatives for what well-known abbreviations stand for.

Such as this one: BNP could also stand for Britain's Nastiest People.

Who knows another one?

Well, there's always PETA standing for People Eating Tasty Animals.

I'll have to see what else I can think of... I love the big fat quiz btw! Especially when Noel Fielding is on it :wub:

I like that one Ourobros!

Or... PETA = People for the Eating of Tasty Aliens (I think aliens are tasty :wub: ) :D

let's see... BBC = Brit Boy Cuteness. (You mean that Isn't what it stands for :laugh: ??)

I saw Mr. Poppers Penguines a few nights ago and in the movie Jim Carey thought BFF stood for Big Fat Friend.

I thought it was hilariouis ;)

• 2 weeks later...
let's see... BBC = Brit Boy Cuteness. (You mean that Isn't what it stands for :lol: ??)

No, that IS what is stands for! Right? Or maybe British Babes Convene, for a lot of these female panel show celebs are REALLY cute. :heart:

This one's a little cliche but..... :lol:

A guy at the Pride Parade asked what the "GWM" on my T Shirt stood for. Can anyone guess what I was tempted to say? :heart:

Obby already knows this one :lol: , but...

BMI - Brits Must (be) Imported :hug:

(to me this is Far better than the other BMI)

CNN

Ceaseless Noise (and) Negativity

Ok... I'm not a big news watcher- especially news channels that are 24/7 :heart:

This one's a little cliche but..... :innocent:

A guy at the Pride Parade asked what the "GWM" on my T Shirt stood for. Can anyone guess what I was tempted to say? ;)

"Get wanked, moron?" :):blushing:

This one's a little cliche but..... :)

A guy at the Pride Parade asked what the "GWM" on my T Shirt stood for. Can anyone guess what I was tempted to say? :)

"Get wanked, moron?" :D:blushing:

:laugh:

Hmmmm this game might be too smart for me :yay: But, I'll try it anyway.

ABC could stand for Abnormally Big Conspiracy.

UPN: Un Popular Network

CW: Cuteness World

MSNBC = My Stupid Neighbor's Big Chameleon.

That made no sense, but I tried! 'Twas right off the top of my head, in case you didn't notice :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

ABC - Always Broadcasting Crap

Actually that's unfair since in Oz they're actually one of the better networks

SBS - Seriously Bad Stylists

• 2 weeks later...

SFF- Super Funky Friends ;)

]

ABC could stand for Abnormally Big Conspiracy.

I went on the NBC Studio Tour a while ago in New York and the Page told us that ABC stood for Always Being Cancelled. xD

In Taekwondo we always make fun of the fact that all our shirts have WTF on them for World Taekwondo Federation when obviously it means something else (which the Koreans didn't know when they thought up the name).

Archived